Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 11:48:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276241 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #720 on: May 07, 2007, 12:20:24 AM »

i totally agree.  someone write up this DVD mail fraud story, i wanna know all the details!  And i recall hearing references to a "latigo"...that story sounds like it could be good as well.

i need a hobby. haha  hihi

Brother, it's all the same guy: Dark, Latigo, MSL......all the same swindler.

Actually Latigo still posts on this board under her new name... Still from Finland, not Florida.

IP doesn't mean jack squat my friend.......
Gordon Gekko
Banned
Headliner

Blue Horseshoe loves GnR

« Reply #721 on: May 07, 2007, 12:21:26 AM »

IP freely.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #722 on: May 07, 2007, 12:22:33 AM »

Actually Latigo still posts on this board under her new name... Still from Finland, not Florida.

Dark also has another name on this board.....
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #723 on: May 07, 2007, 12:24:11 AM »

This is where things are starting to go deeper, a post by MSL about how he aquired the leaks debuts on his site, contains a fabricated Jarmo shot, and is quickly posted (in quotes) on this site by one of his mods, who starts commenting in a smartassy way about the last 2 paragraphs....

1) I think even jarmo and christos can confirm that I've had a carrier with smartassy comments loooong time before I became a mod on cd.com  peace

2) I posted the letter here without the quotes or anything, and only put "by msl" at the end when I first started the thread. I figured... "It's gonna get deleted anyway, why bother with the cosmetics"...

3) once I saw the post is still there, I edited with the link to the original post to avoid misinterpretation. People were already PMing me thinking that I was MSL.... I took that as an offense, since my IQ is far greater than 155 hihi

4) and where do you get all this animosity toward me? What did I ever do to piss you off?

5) to others... only because my nick is Lucky... doesnt mean I'm Leaky...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
SLCPUNK
« Reply #724 on: May 07, 2007, 12:26:01 AM »

5) to others... only because my nick is Lucky... doesnt mean I'm Leaky...

MCT told me that Leaky is indeed the past tense of Lucky........MCT is an angry guy though.
Lucky
Legend

« Reply #725 on: May 07, 2007, 12:28:08 AM »

who the fuck is mct?
and why the hell am I dragged in to all this? is it because of my looks Kiss

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #726 on: May 07, 2007, 12:29:39 AM »

LOL moothergoose...I saw the pic of him with Stars Wars and Spiderman in the background...what a tool.? I hope all GN'R fans aren't like that, make us look extremely bad...

More troubling than that is the weird ass portriat of a Native American just to the left of his head.  Man... that's weird.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #727 on: May 07, 2007, 12:29:42 AM »

Has something been going on today?
LOL, nothing out of the ordinary no.

Kidding, of course.  Grin  A few thoughts.

#1.) Best thread ever.  It's such a clusterfuck of rage, namecalling, and glee.  I swear to God someone puked in the corner!

#2.) "I have an IQ of 155, which is what helped me hatch this Scooby-Doo quality caper!"  I don't know if this is all lies or not, but if it's true, then it certainly is NOT evidence of intelligence on MSL's part.

#3.) Did Jarmo have the leaks early?  If so, he's a hypocrite!  Then again, as an American, WAT-EVER points out my inherent hypocrisy at LEAST once a week.  Seriously, who the fuck cares?  Somebody probably has a better car than you, too!  Are you gonna cwy to your mommy?  Cry  I love this site, I waste FAR too much time here, and if that entitles the admins to a little under the table demo sugar, then who am I to criticize? 

#4.) Even if this is all bullshit, I do love a caper!

#5.) Seriously...when is my guitar coming?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #728 on: May 07, 2007, 12:30:29 AM »

I became a mod on cd.com  peace

congratulations on your new position, BTW
Lucky
Legend

« Reply #729 on: May 07, 2007, 12:31:24 AM »

#5.) Seriously...when is my guitar coming?

I think it's written on the invoice I sent you

I became a mod on cd.com  peace

congratulations on your new position, BTW

thanks  beer

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #730 on: May 07, 2007, 12:31:52 AM »

who the fuck is mct?
and why the hell am I dragged in to all this? is it because of my looks Kiss

who is mct ? i have often asked myself that question .

Now as for why you have been dragged into this. well maybe it's KARMA. maybe you flip off a nun going down the road or something.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #731 on: May 07, 2007, 12:34:33 AM »

Now as for why you have been dragged into this. well maybe it's KARMA. maybe you flip off a nun going down the road or something.

I used this, Bud Fox sold it to me:

Go fuck yourself

IP freely.

That you do........stooge!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:36:58 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #732 on: May 07, 2007, 12:39:11 AM »

I used this, Bud Fox sold it to me:

Go fuck yourself

I have one of those. they are fun as hell for a few minutes till some cop pulls you over and gives you some stick time. Cry
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:44:27 AM by Timothy » Logged

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #733 on: May 07, 2007, 12:39:25 AM »

IP freely.

Is that Ace's brother?  hihi

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #734 on: May 07, 2007, 12:47:48 AM »

All I can say is MSL did something good for the die hard gnr fans and this will not hurt gnr sales when the album comes out it. RIAA just needs to understand this was an appetizer for the die hards nothing more. But damn MSL did a great just getting the songs for everyone one sly motherfucker.

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
Lucky
Legend

« Reply #735 on: May 07, 2007, 12:53:44 AM »

willingly or unwillingly msl, darknemus or whoever has shifted the topic of the leaks far away from himself...

putting some other issues in the perspective.

also... at this moment from just one of the big 5 free upload sites... TWAT has been downloaded 2000+ times. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:56:08 AM by Lucky » Logged

GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #736 on: May 07, 2007, 01:28:23 AM »

All I can say is MSL did something good for the die hard gnr fans and this will not hurt gnr sales when the album comes out it. RIAA just needs to understand this was an appetizer for the die hards nothing more. But damn MSL did a great just getting the songs for everyone one sly motherfucker.

The RIAA isn't going to do shit about the leaks. They are unpublished demos, and it is virtually impossible to prove where they came from. Plus if it isn't in the USA then they have zero chance of doing anything. The material may be copyrighted, but the actual recordings must be published before they qualify for infringement. Hence why nobody is complaining about the "lies" demos, or the 1986 (jumpin' jack flash,etc) demos, or any of the various proshot DVDs made available for free trade and seeded on the web.

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
Lucky
Legend

« Reply #737 on: May 07, 2007, 01:32:03 AM »

The RIAA isn't going to do shit about the leaks. They are unpublished demos, and it is virtually impossible to prove where they came from. Plus if it isn't in the USA then they have zero chance of doing anything. The material may be copyrighted, but the actual recordings must be published before they qualify for infringement. Hence why nobody is complaining about the "lies" demos, or the 1986 (jumpin' jack flash,etc) demos, or any of the various proshot DVDs made available for free trade and seeded on the web.

year zero by nin experience proves differently.
sites/people were prosecuted by RIAA because they were putting up songs before the album was released.
the irony is... the band leaked those song on purpose. so theoretically they can go after our leakers. the problem is according to the story that this had happened in Europe.

GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #738 on: May 07, 2007, 01:35:19 AM »

year zero by nin experience proves differently.
sites/people were prosecuted by RIAA because they were putting up songs before the album was released.
the irony is... the band leaked those song on purpose. so theoretically they can go after our leakers. the problem is according to the story that this had happened in Europe.

The songs from NIN where actual recordings used on the published record of Year Zero. These GNR leaks are demos and not published works.

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
Lucky
Legend

« Reply #739 on: May 07, 2007, 01:41:20 AM »

nope. songs dont need to be published.
theoretically GNR could publish this CD... but print only one copy... sell it to them selves and then go prosecute the leakers?

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: