Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 09:18:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276569 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #480 on: May 06, 2007, 02:31:15 PM »

I just don't see how Jarmo did anything wrong here. He was a big help with pre-sales, has confirmed/denied rumors because of a link to the band, and given us a site without a lot of the BS that goes on at other places.

If he  did have  the leaks, he couldn't exactly give them out to us, because it would harm the HTGTH-GNR relationship that has been beneficial, regardless of how any of us feel about censorship. And of course would deny having them, because we would bug the hell out of  him for them.

In any rate, we still have this place to discuss most things, and we also have the leaks from other sources. Thereisn't a whole lot  to complain about.

This is the other red flag, besides the "darkisms" in righting style, is putting Jarmo in the spot light to be attacked. This is a dead give away of story being made up.
TWAT RULES
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #481 on: May 06, 2007, 02:31:28 PM »

i thought chinese democracy sounded awesome......i agree, better than "better"
inho
Headliner

Arnold? Who's Arnold?

« Reply #482 on: May 06, 2007, 02:32:26 PM »

My suggestion is that use of expressions to the effect of "if you weren't such a halfwit you might see..." probably isnt the most pragmatic way to address people you disagree with.

If this ridiculous album ever comes out, I'm going to buy it 3 times.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #483 on: May 06, 2007, 02:32:48 PM »

dadud......i found all 3 tunes this morning, chinese democracy definately sounds like the final studio version as does the blues.......irs does not sound like the final version to me, very similar to the previous leak except some different guitar parts

Duuuuuuudee, you are joking?

nah theyre great

chinese democracy itself is better than better in my opinion

wtf, i guess not much people knows about this.. go start a thread about it
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #484 on: May 06, 2007, 02:34:42 PM »

I just don't see how Jarmo did anything wrong here. He was a big help with pre-sales, has confirmed/denied rumors because of a link to the band, and given us a site without a lot of the BS that goes on at other places.

If he  did have  the leaks, he couldn't exactly give them out to us, because it would harm the HTGTH-GNR relationship that has been beneficial, regardless of how any of us feel about censorship. And of course would deny having them, because we would bug the hell out of  him for them.

In any rate, we still have this place to discuss most things, and we also have the leaks from other sources. Thereisn't a whole lot  to complain about.

Because of the way that he ruled with an iron fist about how we couldn't post any links to or discuss anything about any of the new leaks. How he's so against the thought of leaking any new stuff and demanding that we wait to hear it and behind our backs the whole time he's getting the shit leaked to him? That my friends, is called a double standard.

I just feel that he was protecting his "house"-if  he had allowed leaks to be posted and discussion, we would lose some of the benefits we have from his being so close to the band.

I may not agree with the way it was done, but I feel he was in the right to keep these things quiet. Just my opinion.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #485 on: May 06, 2007, 02:36:08 PM »

It's just a band people.

Yes, we all love them and we all want CD already and the letter & story by MSL did amuse me, but at the end of the day it's just a band. And I say that with a huge sore GN'R tattoo on my arm  hihi

This is just the internet and most us don't really know eachother and will never meet eachother face to face.
I think fighting over something for 23 pages is kind of insane. I won't tell you my opinnion on the leaks or what the letter said, since I couldn't care less what others think of them either.

But the fact that people get so angry over something like this is beyond me.

If you have the leaks and are fine with that, then ok.
If you don't have them and don't approve of them, that's more then fine too.

None of our lives will change drastically when CD comes out. It's an album, a cd. Yes, we've waited for it for a long time and yes, at times we all get more or less anxious, but when CD is out and in our hands, life will still be the same. We all still have to go to work/school, pay the bills etc. And after CD there will always be something new to wait for, like the next album, next tour, next whatever.

I'm sure the album will be kick ass (understatement there) but is it REALLY seriously so important that we have to attack one another for having different opinnions on things that have to do with it?

No one here is in GN'R, we are fans, we get what we get when we get it. CD is, in the end, much more important to, say, Axl than any of us since it's his income, his heart & soul in there.

And this thing about an online GN'R elite is just fucking ridiculous! Seriously, it's the internet and if someone really spends their time wondering about how to get in to a GN'R elite group... get a life.

That's all, hope that made some sense.

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #486 on: May 06, 2007, 02:37:14 PM »

Because of the way that he ruled with an iron fist about how we couldn't post any links to or discuss anything about any of the new leaks. How he's so against the thought of leaking any new stuff and demanding that we wait to hear it and behind our backs the whole time he's getting the shit leaked to him? That my friends, is called a double standard.

I just feel that he was protecting his "house"-if  he had allowed leaks to be posted and discussion, we would lose some of the benefits we have from his being so close to the band.

I may not agree with the way it was done, but I feel he was in the right to keep these things quiet. Just my opinion.

What are those benefits that this board gets? Honestly. Name one fucking benefit the posters of HTGTH get from this board having it's head up Axl's ass.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #487 on: May 06, 2007, 02:38:22 PM »

My suggestion is that use of expressions to the effect of "if you weren't such a halfwit you might see..." probably isnt the most pragmatic way to address people you disagree with.

Because the truth hurts?
judaskennedy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #488 on: May 06, 2007, 02:38:30 PM »

this is so great!, ?this is the craziest thread ive ever seen.

has anyone wondered who the popular american wrestler is? (i only started reading at page 18) ?The ONLY one i could think of is chris Jericho? ? a) hes a wrestler b) he has friends in the record industry via his 'band' Fozzy
c) Jericho is really into Guns N Roses and bands of that nature

we must know more TRUTH!
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #489 on: May 06, 2007, 02:39:03 PM »

I've already listed the benefits we have received in the last year alone, and those  have more than satisfied me, as it costs me nothing  to be a member here.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #490 on: May 06, 2007, 02:39:14 PM »

What are those benefits that this board gets? Honestly. Name one fucking benefit the posters of HTGTH get from this board having it's head up Axl's ass.

Presales for the NYC concerts wasn't a benefit for the fans?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #491 on: May 06, 2007, 02:39:58 PM »

Presales for the NYC concerts wasn't a benefit for the fans?

Or any of the other concerts for that matter.
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #492 on: May 06, 2007, 02:40:32 PM »

You guys don't understand the problem here. The PROBLEM is Jarmo, who was bashing all of us for getting the songs or even talking about the songs, who follows the "rules" GNR lays out for him in running the board, was behind our backs in DIRECT CONTACT with the leaker, getting songs for himself.

Of course, he doesn't tell anyone from GNR management, whom this board has a "close relationship" with.

See the problem now? He's lying to us and he's lying to GNR.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 02:42:15 PM by ZRO » Logged
inho
Headliner

Arnold? Who's Arnold?

« Reply #493 on: May 06, 2007, 02:42:13 PM »

Because the truth hurts?

mmm in some cases you may encounter the odd indisputible halfwit but what I'm trying to say is that the default manner of replying to anyone here who begs to differ with a mod is condescending.

If you beleive everyone with a different opinion to yours is a halfwit then you'd have to ask why have a "discussion" board?

If this ridiculous album ever comes out, I'm going to buy it 3 times.
RobinFinck
« Reply #494 on: May 06, 2007, 02:42:56 PM »

You guys don't understand the problem here. The PROBLEM is Jarmo, who was bashing all of us for getting the songs or even talking about the songs, who follows the "rules" GNR lays out for him in running the board, was behind our backs in DIRECT CONTACT with the leaker, getting songs for himself.

Of course, he doesn't tell anyone from GNR management, whom this board has a "close relationship" with.

My point exactly
SLCPUNK
« Reply #495 on: May 06, 2007, 02:43:30 PM »

I'll tell you what the problem is, and it ain't Jarmo.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #496 on: May 06, 2007, 02:43:36 PM »

You guys don't understand the problem here. The PROBLEM is Jarmo, who was bashing all of us for getting the songs or even talking about the songs, was behind our backs, who follows the "rules" GNR lays out for him in running the board, was in DIRECT CONTACT with the leaker, getting songs for himself.

We don't know that Jarmo did not inform management. And him hiding it from us was a smart move in a legal sense. As  much as we like our leaks, they are illegal and could have  had big ramifications to him and this site had he leaked them.

jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #497 on: May 06, 2007, 02:44:42 PM »

Only one thing to say about whats going on over here....

Double-Talking Jive MOTHERFUCKER!
  rant

Fucked up and out of place
SLCPUNK
« Reply #498 on: May 06, 2007, 02:45:04 PM »

If Jarmo is such a bad guy, then why are you still here posting on his message board?
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #499 on: May 06, 2007, 02:47:52 PM »

Well, a person on aim, reffered to as BGA, contacted me, he sent me a leak of the Blues, early on afternoon Friday. The 3 songs were quickly spreading amongst the underground of several members at GNR2k, who were keeping it quit in the hope that more songs would surface. EFISH sent me another song. There was a lot of conffusion, I told him and another what I knew, it turned out they already knew.

Mr. Laurent contacted me asking what I knew, I told him, and then leaky foiled everyones plans, by shitting on the community and leaking the songs before anyone could get the other leaks.

Where does that leave us now?

You'll see soon enough...
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: