Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 11:56:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276966 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #440 on: May 06, 2007, 02:06:40 PM »

Care to explain what this means?

Just that I think Karma is coming around to bite everyone in the ass for this whole saga from Axl on down to whoever ends up playing with his lawyers. Axl has gotten his for jerking everyone around the past few years, and now all the leakers are going to get theirs for exposing their little network.

Ok...gotcha...I gotta say again, I'm just hoping all this somehow helps the album get released.

I think him having his lawyers sending out letters regarding the leaks gives a pretty good idea that he doesn't want them out there.

and an idea that it takes time and may hinder the release. Undecided

Yet do we prefer to get unfinished materials for free?

Good lord, I don't know how much clearer I can make this:

I am in favor of getting new Guns N' Roses songs in whatever form I can. If that makes me a bad guy in your eyes, then I'll have to settle for being a bad guy in your eyes.

When did I say you were bad guy??
You're off the point. I'm saying leaking doesn't help the album get released.

All this hard work. The impossible dream. I was minutes away from several more songs and someone that only had songs because of me had decided to fuck over the entire community by leaking them before it was time. Not only would we not get more songs, we?d never even know what they were

This is the only part from the lengthy story that might be worth reading.

I apologize then. I took you wrong. The "we prefer to get unfinished materials for free" part was where I thought you'd insinuated something bad about me.

I kid you not, I will purchase at the very LEAST two copies of this album when I'm finally allowed to.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #441 on: May 06, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »

That idea has been thrown out about twice in 20+ pages. I gotta say, I wish more folks would do as you're suggesting

I think a big part of it is that there has been a simmering frustration around the board for a while about a perceived "holier than thou" attitude of some, and if the story plays true it is just a confirmation that alot of what has gone on around here is retarded. This thread has essentially turned into the "vent your frustration that you haven't been allowed to" thread for the past year. That is why there is so much venom I think.
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #442 on: May 06, 2007, 02:07:08 PM »

What an insane thread. ?I haven't visited this section of the boards regularly for a couple of years now, I had no idea what was happening here. ?Apparently it's WW3!!

I don't like the idea of CD leaking, although I must confess to having a few tracks sent to me (none from anyone via this site). ?I just hope that something positive is coming from the band regarding the release of the album. ?Releasing that is the best way to combat all this bickering. ?It's fuckin crazy.

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #443 on: May 06, 2007, 02:07:56 PM »

Uh yea.....this guy comes along and lies to you fools every few months and you all lap it up.

Suckers.

He did get the goods though, which seems to separate him from most of the other "johnny come latelys" that come around here.

Wow, because he said he did?

No, because the songs are out there now.

Do you have any idea of how many peeps have come forward over the years to claim things before they happened or when they did (if they ended up happening or not?) Do you also have any idea of one particular peep who always creates these stories around anything new? It's always the same guy. A two bit hack, he couldn't even leave his name out of the story, a name associated with stealing money from other members-ripping them off, he still can't refrain from putting his old self in the spot light. It's kind of sad really, how he creates this pretend world online, a world where he is genius, savior of true fans, conning the "bad guys" for all of us, and then telling us how fucking intelligent he is. LOL, he can't even lie well.

Like Naupis said....this difference between then and now is that this time something actually occurred instead of people saying that it would and it never happening.

But like I said before: "We get it. You think this guy is a liar"

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #444 on: May 06, 2007, 02:09:40 PM »

Do you have any idea of how many peeps have come forward over the years to claim things before they happened or when they did (if they ended up happening or not?) Do you also have any idea of one particular peep who always creates these stories around anything new? It's always the same guy. A two bit hack, he couldn't even leave his name out of the story, a name associated with stealing money from other members-ripping them off, he still can't refrain from putting his old self in the spot light. It's kind of sad really, how he creates this pretend world online, a world where he is genius, savior of true fans, conning the "bad guys" for all of us, and then telling us how fucking intelligent he is. LOL, he can't even lie well.

Where did the 3 new songs come from then if the guy is totally blowing smoke up everyones ass?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #445 on: May 06, 2007, 02:12:12 PM »

Uh yea.....this guy comes along and lies to you fools every few months and you all lap it up.

Suckers.

He did get the goods though, which seems to separate him from most of the other "johnny come latelys" that come around here.

Like Naupis said....this difference between then and now is that this time something actually occurred instead of people saying that it would and it never happening.

You don't read well.

This guy always is around when something happens and pretends to have something to do with it.

I remember a poster a while back (this is for you old timers) who "predicted" via a fax machine, that GnR would play the VMAs. Guess what happened? They played, and for a brief time, this poster (Danny) was the GnR insider telling us all what would happen next. He couldn't keep his mouth shut (or fingers to stop typing rather) and proceeded to brag about how he was leading a message board around and making fools out of everybody. He just so happened to nail it.

This guy has the same MO everytime. If you don't want to believe it, then fine, but any intelligent (truly intelligent, not his version of "intelligent"-oh what a curse that must be! hihi) human being would read that garbage and see the guy is full of shit and desperately needs some fresh air, therapy, and a life.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #446 on: May 06, 2007, 02:12:26 PM »

I don't like the idea of CD leaking

It won't because it's not out there.

All that exists are demos from what we know.

We have these (will be on the album) -

Better
Chinese Democracy
IRS
Madagascar
The Blues
There Was a Time

And these (will possibly be on the album) -

Catcher in The Rye
Riyadh and The Bedouins

And then there's these (being hoarded by the Portuguese) -

Unknown #1
Unknown #2

That's still only 10 songs out of what will likely be a 13-song disc. "Sorry" could be one of the unknown song titles.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 02:14:17 PM by DunkinDave » Logged
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #447 on: May 06, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

Where did the 3 new songs come from then if the guy is totally blowing smoke up everyones ass?

wow, give this guy a gold star!
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #448 on: May 06, 2007, 02:13:11 PM »

Unless we don't see any information on all these things we can't start bashing someone (jarmo).

If someone would have said that Buckethead has leaked these songs would you jump up that rumour. When someone would tell you anything when you are trying to buy a car, would you believe anything the seller would say. C'mon, start reading between the lines. I ain't telling that the one who wrote that letter is lying, but I don't see a reason why I should believe some Mr. Portugal #1 or #2 or #4711 who had those leaks for weeks or months for his Portugal-people.

Some of you surely waited for such a moment to step upon jarmo's back and try to make him look like an idiot in some people's eyes. But it ain't that easy. I may have different opinions on some things that were going on here but it's not my site. If I wouldn't be able to arrange myself with the rules of the board I would have to stop visiting this site, but I won't for sure.

These are only my thoughts. And I am not a member of the staff nor have I met anyone from this forum personally in real life. It's just about respecting other people and trying to use my brain.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #449 on: May 06, 2007, 02:13:19 PM »

Who knows, but not from that clown.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #450 on: May 06, 2007, 02:13:46 PM »

Whats with the negative karma?

Fuck you Sladdi

You're lucky I didn't ban your ass when you started pm'ing mods to give you leaks.

Well you guys clearly had them or one of you did, anyways, I think I will quit this forum instead, since this is how you treat long time members.

Cheesy

Fuck All Y'all
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #451 on: May 06, 2007, 02:14:14 PM »

I remember a poster a while back (this is for you old timers) who "predicted" via a fax machine, that GnR would play the VMAs.

Good times; but does any of this affect anything in the big picture?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #452 on: May 06, 2007, 02:14:21 PM »

I remember a poster a while back (this is for you old timers) who "predicted" via a fax machine, that GnR would play the VMAs. Guess what happened? They played, and for a brief time, this poster (Danny) was the GnR insider telling us all what would happen next. He couldn't keep his mouth shut (or fingers to stop typing rather) and proceeded to brag about how he was leading a message board around and making fools out of everybody. He just so happened to nail it.
I remember that ?hihi

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #453 on: May 06, 2007, 02:14:40 PM »

Suckers.

You don't read well.

This guy always is around when something happens and pretends to have something to do with it.

This guy has the same MO everytime. If you don't want to believe it, then fine, but any intelligent (truly intelligent, not his version of "intelligent"-oh what a curse that must be! hihi) human being would read that garbage and see the guy is full of shit and desperately needs some fresh air, therapy, and a life.

I cannot understand why you want to continually thrown insults at everyone else just because you don't believe the guy. There are plenty of other people who don't believe him also and yet they express themselves without attempting to throw insults in every post.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #454 on: May 06, 2007, 02:14:43 PM »

Unless we don't see any information on all these things we can't start bashing someone (jarmo).

If someone would have said that Buckethead has leaked these songs would you jump up that rumour. When someone would tell you anything when you are trying to buy a car, would you believe anything the seller would say. C'mon, start reading between the lines. I ain't telling that the one who wrote that letter is lying, but I don't see a reason why I should believe some Mr. Portugal #1 or #2 or #4711 who had those leaks for weeks or months for his Portugal-people.

Some of you surely waited for such a moment to step upon jarmo's back and try to make him look like an idiot in some people's eyes. But it ain't that easy. I may have different opinions on some things that were going on here but it's not my site. If I wouldn't be able to arrange myself with the rules of the board I would have to stop visiting this site, but I won't for sure.

These are only my thoughts. And I am not a member of the staff nor have I met anyone from this forum personally in real life. It's just about respecting other people and trying to use my brain.

The whole letter is a con job written by somebody who has an agenda against Jarmo and strives to be the people's hero online (where he clearly is inadequate in real life.)
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #455 on: May 06, 2007, 02:15:31 PM »

The whole letter is a con job written by somebody who has an agenda against Jarmo and strives to be the people's hero online (where he clearly is inadequate in real life.)

Your proof?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #456 on: May 06, 2007, 02:16:13 PM »

I cannot understand why you want to continually thrown insults at everyone else just because you don't believe the guy. There are plenty of other people who don't believe him also and yet they express themselves without attempting to throw insults in every post.

If somebody sent money to Nigeria I'd call them foolish too, sorry.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #457 on: May 06, 2007, 02:16:28 PM »

Whats with the negative karma?

Fuck you Sladdi

You're lucky I didn't ban your ass when you started pm'ing mods to give you leaks.

...I think I will quit this forum instead, since this is how you treat long time members.

Cheesy

Hopefully this isn't a serious post. I don't understand why people feel that threatening to quit posting here will scare anyone.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #458 on: May 06, 2007, 02:16:35 PM »

Your proof?

Common sense!  Roll Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #459 on: May 06, 2007, 02:17:10 PM »

I remember that  hihi

An old timer!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: