Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 12:05:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276999 times)
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #400 on: May 06, 2007, 01:39:42 PM »

MSL = Legend

Fuck you Sladdi, and any people who had those leaks and felt they were the higher class and that us lower class people could not handle them.

If by legand you mean fraud I agree!
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #401 on: May 06, 2007, 01:39:59 PM »

I'll tell you what has changed.

Patience. We kept whistling that song, but at some point, you don't have anymore left.

I understand what your saying, but what does patience have to do with not allowing posts about relevant topics to the band? That thing Merck provided offered more insight into what is going on with the band than anything we had had in years, and some how that was off limits. Don't we drift into the abyss of being a straight propaganda board when we can't even talk about what is going on with the band. You have been here, things weren't always like that. Patience has nothing to do with allowing topics that are only GNR management approved.
RobinFinck
« Reply #402 on: May 06, 2007, 01:40:43 PM »

Something I read a few posts back made me think: I have to assume that at least "the network of leakers" will pretty much be destroyed by this.

no they wont, actually, i think you'll find that since there is still unreleased material floating around (which MSL himself admitted) then you're prob not going to eradicate the leakers because theres still a version of Better with an acoustic guitar and 2 songs he himself couldnt identify, going by his words, not mine
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #403 on: May 06, 2007, 01:41:03 PM »

Care to explain what this means?

Just that I think Karma is coming around to bite everyone in the ass for this whole saga from Axl on down to whoever ends up playing with his lawyers. Axl has gotten his for jerking everyone around the past few years, and now all the leakers are going to get theirs for exposing their little network.

Ok...gotcha...I gotta say again, I'm just hoping all this somehow helps the album get released.

I think him having his lawyers sending out letters regarding the leaks gives a pretty good idea that he doesn't want them out there.

and an idea that it takes time and may hinder the release. Undecided

Yet do we prefer to get unfinished materials for free?
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #404 on: May 06, 2007, 01:41:32 PM »

Something I read a few posts back made me think: I have to assume that at least "the network of leakers" will pretty much be destroyed by this.

no they wont, actually, i think you'll find that since there is still unreleased material floating around (which MSL himself admitted) then you're prob not going to eradicate the leakers because theres still a version of Better with an acoustic guitar and 2 songs he himself couldnt identify, going by his words, not mine

I meant that nothing further then what they already had would be very easy for the to come by any longer.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Kov
1-800 UNBELIEVABLE
Headliner

gunsnroses.hu chinesedemocracy.com

« Reply #405 on: May 06, 2007, 01:41:56 PM »

All in all, let's agree that everyone's a dickhead in his own special way, everyone has different opinions (these are FACTS ?Wink ) and let's hope that CD comes out soon, however in my honest opinion we've still got a ?lot of time before that.

And chill out, and live your life in the meantime, enjoy the good new music we've got, drink a couple of drinks anf relax. ?peace

HTGTH policy:

*poof*
Gone.
RobinFinck
« Reply #406 on: May 06, 2007, 01:42:20 PM »

I meant that nothing further then what they already had would be very easy for the to come by any longer.

thats a good point
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #407 on: May 06, 2007, 01:43:17 PM »

Care to explain what this means?

Just that I think Karma is coming around to bite everyone in the ass for this whole saga from Axl on down to whoever ends up playing with his lawyers. Axl has gotten his for jerking everyone around the past few years, and now all the leakers are going to get theirs for exposing their little network.

Ok...gotcha...I gotta say again, I'm just hoping all this somehow helps the album get released.

I think him having his lawyers sending out letters regarding the leaks gives a pretty good idea that he doesn't want them out there.

Good lord, I don't know how much clearer I can make this:

I am in favor of getting new Guns N' Roses songs in whatever form I can. If that makes me a bad guy in your eyes, then I'll have to settle for being a bad guy in your eyes.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #408 on: May 06, 2007, 01:43:55 PM »

Jarmo's a hoarder?

Hilarious!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #409 on: May 06, 2007, 01:45:10 PM »

what's a hoarder? english aint my first language

can someone explain it?
Montrealrocks
Rocker

Get on board...or fuck off!

« Reply #410 on: May 06, 2007, 01:45:18 PM »

By the way, those are OLD DEMOS, and in no way, those will be on the cd.

You guys should relax, ad wait for the real thing to come out

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
SLCPUNK
« Reply #411 on: May 06, 2007, 01:46:52 PM »

Oh my gawd this guy needs to get a life. What a bunch of narcissistic narrative dribble trying to cover up an inferiority complex.  He wears it on his arm!

What a joke.

If anybody is interested I have some friends in Nigeria who need help unloading their fortune through their corrupt government, it can make us all millionaires! PM me for more details.

Suckers!
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #412 on: May 06, 2007, 01:47:05 PM »

Wow, for those of you from the US if I feel like I just tried to catch up mid-way through a season of LOST. Shit, that was a lot.

I know we are a crazy bunch but are other band forums even close to this chaos?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #413 on: May 06, 2007, 01:48:49 PM »

"I have an extraordinary level of intelligence"

This is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!  rofl rofl rofl rofl

Red Flag alert!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #414 on: May 06, 2007, 01:49:16 PM »

Wow, for those of you from the US if I feel like I just tried to catch up mid-way through a season of LOST. Shit, that was a lot.

hihi rofl

haha what a great defintion of this shit.. i feel the same way only that i don't care much in this matter and the stuff i ask about is being ignored hihi
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #415 on: May 06, 2007, 01:49:25 PM »

I know we are a crazy bunch but are other band forums even close to this chaos?

I've only ever dealt with Floyd and Elvis forums and at least with those two; NO.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #416 on: May 06, 2007, 01:49:35 PM »

I'll tell you what has changed.

Patience. We kept whistling that song, but at some point, you don't have anymore left.

I understand what your saying, but what does patience have to do with not allowing posts about relevant topics to the band? That thing Merck provided offered more insight into what is going on with the band than anything we had had in years, and some how that was off limits. Don't we drift into the abyss of being a straight propaganda board when we can't even talk about what is going on with the band. You have been here, things weren't always like that. Patience has nothing to do with allowing topics that are only GNR management approved.

Patience has everything to do with this.

I've been here for a long time and I can tell you the exact reactions of lots of members, as soon as I read the title of a thread.

But this is an entirely different discussion.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #417 on: May 06, 2007, 01:49:46 PM »

MSL = Legend

Fuck you Sladdi, and any people who had those leaks and felt they were the higher class and that us lower class people could not handle them.

Lol.........I thought we had all decided to calm down and let the chips fall where they may. Weren't we all just gonna be happy for what we have and let the "officials" handle this?

lol.

What should happen is people should be held accountable.

I believe the people should not accept what the higher class did to us from chinesedemocracy.com, heretodaygonetohell.com and mygnr.com.

I hope that members leave these sites to show them that they are accountable and perhaps join http://www.gnr2k.com or http://www.rosesofvelvet.com

I respect  Jarmo he has made probably the best Guns site on the net, but the censorship here is ridiculous. People come here cause of the awesome easy layout, people leave here cause of your censorship. Yes some threads are repititive and annoying, but that's why you get mods that are dedicated to keeping this place clean, but not clean as in we need to have it Guns N' Roses Band approved.

In the end, I hope accountability occurs and I hope the censorship ends here and this board's integrity is restored.

beer

Fuck that shit. Why the hell should we join those boards? They are run by people who come here for news then run back to their boards and complain about the way this board is run. If anything those places should be leave those sites.
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #418 on: May 06, 2007, 01:50:16 PM »

Every possible thing has already hindered the release over the years.

I won't count my chickens before they've hatched, which is why I take the leaks and continue waiting.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #419 on: May 06, 2007, 01:50:25 PM »

"I have an extraordinary level of intelligence"

This is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Red Flag alert!!!!!

Hey, check it out: we get it, you think this guy is a liar.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: