Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 12:28:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 277064 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #380 on: May 06, 2007, 01:24:40 PM »

No need.

In the end, everyone will get what they deserve.

I think that process has already started.

Oh yes... It started when the lawyers got the call.

Well, I'd like to "repost" a thread from your forum as well... If you don't mind. It's from a moderator there. Named vess.

it's a BP/vess deal.
and the other thing is BP/jarmo.

and the thing leatherebel brought up is Jarmo/BP deal.
I answered it only because my post was being analyzed.

the idea that anyone constructed the whole thing only to provoke Jarmo is ludicrous,
but what the fuck do I know. I'm just a pawn. Lips Sealed

I think I know enough to form an opinion.

And at the age of 29 I have the experience and the knowledge to form an opinion based on all the FACTS...

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #381 on: May 06, 2007, 01:25:58 PM »

Geez, can't believe the corruption on GnR forums nowadays...  Tongue
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #382 on: May 06, 2007, 01:26:24 PM »

Any mentioning of the leaks should be censored - like Merck's open letter.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #383 on: May 06, 2007, 01:27:40 PM »

Christos I just want to take the time to thank you for doing your best to keep this thread calm and lower yourself to the "average" fans level.

It's a little bit calming.

Is there anything else you can tell us? Thanks man

-jack

gnrevolution.com
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #384 on: May 06, 2007, 01:28:18 PM »

Any mentioning of the leaks should be censored - like Merck's open letter.

This is a thread that should be read by the right people.

No reason to delete it.

Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #385 on: May 06, 2007, 01:28:21 PM »

Care to explain what this means?

Just that I think Karma is coming around to bite everyone in the ass for this whole saga from Axl on down to whoever ends up playing with his lawyers. Axl has gotten his for jerking everyone around the past few years, and now all the leakers are going to get theirs for exposing their little network.

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #386 on: May 06, 2007, 01:29:30 PM »

Care to explain what this means?

Just that I think Karma is coming around to bite everyone in the ass for this whole saga from Axl on down to whoever ends up playing with his lawyers. Axl has gotten his for jerking everyone around the past few years, and now all the leakers are going to get theirs for exposing their little network.

Ok...gotcha...I gotta say again, I'm just hoping all this somehow helps the album get released.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #387 on: May 06, 2007, 01:30:00 PM »

this whole shit must be the most bizarre shit yet in the gnr fan internet world aint it?

this is no ones buisness, don't other gnr fans have a life? MSL is a hero for getting those songs, but if he could manipulate people to get the songs he surely knew that posting that wouls stir shit up.. he's a dick

jarmo rules

thank everyone for ignoring my post since i'm not playing your silly game.. keep masturbating and arguing behind your computers while i'm gonna live my life..

nerds, get yourselves some lives, that's a thing that you can't download but it's much cooler then any song in the world

Warning - while you were typing 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post

Roll Eyes hihi
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #388 on: May 06, 2007, 01:30:16 PM »

Christos I just want to take the time to thank you for doing your best to keep this thread calm and lower yourself to the "average" fans level.

-jack

All I can say at this point is what I've already stated.

Everyone will get what they deserve.

I know people will always be curious and they wanna know all the details, but I don't wanna cause more chaos.

The people that should know the details, already do.

And that should be enough for now.

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #389 on: May 06, 2007, 01:31:05 PM »

-jack

All I can say at this point is what I've already stated.

Everyone will get what they deserve.

I know people will always be curious and they wanna know all the details, but I don't wanna cause more chaos.

The people that should know the details, already do.

And that should be enough for now.

Awesome.  ok. That's all I want to know. Thanks Christos!

Bout time these people got what they deserved  peace

gnrevolution.com
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #390 on: May 06, 2007, 01:31:48 PM »

I just read some of the responses. First off, the guy is pretty smart for pulling off this scam. 2nd Axl needs to just release the album. ?He is a smart enough guy to realize that leaks are going to happen b/c people are curious as to why the original band broke up. At this point, I would defintely download the leaks as well. In addition, music NEEDS a guy like Axl to shake things up a bit. Axl has such an enomous amount of talent. ?3rd, this is just too much drama. Look, I don't agree with people being hypocritical. ?However, just let it go. In the grand scheme of things, it really isn't that important. Life is just too short to be upset over these things. ?
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #391 on: May 06, 2007, 01:32:33 PM »

No reason to delete it.

That thread should have been read to, but somewhere along the way the message board turned from a fan board into a propaganda board. You have been around long enough to remember what the board was like 2,3,4 years ago compared to how it is now. Maybe the sudden drastic change in information filtering is somehow related to all of this saga because for Jarmo to run the board a certain way for 5-6 years and suddenly do a 180 is a little peculiar, regardless of the rational we have been provided the past year or so. Something definitely changed in that time to bring about the new policy.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #392 on: May 06, 2007, 01:34:05 PM »

No reason to delete it.

That thread should have been read to, but somewhere along the way the message board turned from a fan board into a propaganda board. You have been around long enough to remember what the board was like 2,3,4 years ago compared to how it is now. Maybe the sudden drastic change in information filtering is somehow related to all of this saga because for Jarmo to run the board a certain way for 5-6 years and suddenly do a 180 is a little peculiar, regardless of the rational we have been provided the past year or so. Something definitely changed in that time to bring about the new policy.

I'll tell you what has changed.

Patience. We kept whistling that song, but at some point, you don't have anymore left.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #393 on: May 06, 2007, 01:34:32 PM »

Maybe this is due to Guns being "active" lately.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #394 on: May 06, 2007, 01:34:43 PM »

Something I read a few posts back made me think: I have to assume that at least "the network of leakers" will pretty much be destroyed by this.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #395 on: May 06, 2007, 01:36:11 PM »

Something I read a few posts back made me think: I have to assume that at least "the network of leakers" will pretty much be destroyed by this.

Good! Can't freaking wait...

gnrevolution.com
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #396 on: May 06, 2007, 01:37:31 PM »

Wow...really?

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #397 on: May 06, 2007, 01:39:14 PM »

Take a break from your PCs everybody, the F4 final starts in 20 min! Go CSKA!  beer
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #398 on: May 06, 2007, 01:39:18 PM »

MSL = Legend

Fuck you Sladdi, and any people who had those leaks and felt they were the higher class and that us lower class people could not handle them.

Lol.........I thought we had all decided to calm down and let the chips fall where they may. Weren't we all just gonna be happy for what we have and let the "officials" handle this?

lol.

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #399 on: May 06, 2007, 01:39:31 PM »

Wow...really?

Wait, uhh.. I hope I didn't say something wrong. I was just saying I can't wait till the hoarders are gone...

Unless.. you were just agreeing.. lol. Anyways, didn't mean to offend you or something

gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: