Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 03:03:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 277139 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #260 on: May 06, 2007, 11:53:28 AM »

You people never get it.

This is not the finished product.

Putting out songs that are not finished can only harm the band.

But what am I saying, it's not like you'll get it this time...
I completely disagree with that idea.

And hopefully I'd like to take this opportunity to express an opinion that I hopefully won't receive negative karma for:

The first line your post is one giant problem myself and others have with this board. "You people never get it". No.... it's not a matter of people "getting it" or not. That is your opinion. Alot of the mods on here seem to post things like this acting as if it's fact.

It's not. It's your opinion and I thought the very idea of a forum was for people to have discussions that often times would include differences of opinion.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #261 on: May 06, 2007, 11:53:47 AM »

I'm freaking out because I can't believe how fucking selfish some of you are.

What exactly do you mean by this? How do you feel people are being selfish?

(I'm not being a smartass, I honestly just wanna hear more from you on this)

It's one thing when Better leaked, and it was out there. Requesting that on a forum is understood.

But this guy went out there, offerred tons of money, all to do what? TO RUIN WHAT AXL HAS BEEN WORKING ON - AN ALBUM WE SHOULDN'T HEAR.

It's one thing to say, "Hey, BP, I hear you have CD. Can I hear it?" but to fucking literally just spit in Axl's face like this - it's disgusting. Mister Saint Laurent is not a fucking GNR fan, he's a scum bag.

There are wrong ways to do things in life, and right ways. MSL just showed you the wrong way.

Spit in your heroes face, and then get cheered by a bunch of people on a forum.

THIS IS FUCKING DISGUSTING
Ruin by sharing it..? Well damn, in that case CD must never be released so it doesn't get ruined!!!"%?#&%?"!!

Roll Eyes

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #262 on: May 06, 2007, 11:54:06 AM »

Do you like Axl? Do you want to respect his wishes? Do you want him spending time employing lawyers rather than make music?

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #263 on: May 06, 2007, 11:54:24 AM »

I just don't get why people are jumping down Jarmo's throat here....

Even if he's had the songs, who cares? It's not like he has said "Send me Chinese Democracy and I'll let you in my inner-circle!"

Most people are upset about the hypocrisy of it all, I mean having the songs on your hard drive and listening to them is one thing but you should not be banning people for wanting the exact same thing...

(Not saying this story is true however I could understand the anger some people might feel if it would turn out to be true...)
cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #264 on: May 06, 2007, 11:54:34 AM »

You people never get it.

How do you know the recent (ChiDem, IRS, Blues) leaks aren't the finnished product?
Sound pretty tidy to me. Unless, ofcourse, you know something we don't?
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #265 on: May 06, 2007, 11:55:20 AM »

You people never get it.

Nothing is more harmful to the band than the way Axl has been running it for the past 7 years. Maybe this will give him the kick in the ass he has needed to get out there and get busy.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #266 on: May 06, 2007, 11:55:53 AM »

Most of you think you know everything when all you know is nothing.

Well and you obviously enjoy that situation very much, don`t you:) Personally I don`t really think that this is helpful, but then again I don`t really care cause it is no big deal....

Read AGAIN. Carefully.

Sorry I think this is just plain ridiculous: say what you have to say but I am not gonna read something over and over again and try to analyze every word to find something of minor importance. All I got is that u indicated that MSL might have some kind of personal grudge against Jarmo, whatever the reasons! I am sure that Jarmo will say something about this in plain and simple words so that even someone as obviously stupid as me;) will understand! In the end it is his reputation....and personally I think the longer this goes on the more unncecessary rumours and speculation will occur.  Grin ;DM8b he enjoys the feeling of being similar to Axl Rose that way Grin Grin Tons of rumours and no information Grin Grin
Kov
1-800 UNBELIEVABLE
Headliner

gunsnroses.hu chinesedemocracy.com

« Reply #267 on: May 06, 2007, 11:56:14 AM »

I don't expect you to understand.

Some people never do.

Then, explain, in a logical fashion, i what way exactly do these leaks, heard by a closed group of hardcore fans, make the band crash down to it's knees?

I just wanna know. Do they cause commercial disaster? I don't think so, everyone on here is sure buying the album, and the leaks don't get to the casual fans, who are not even interested.

Does it ruin their reputation? No, it even gives them strength, since the songs are good...

Explain, please.

HTGTH policy:

*poof*
Gone.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #268 on: May 06, 2007, 11:56:37 AM »

It's one thing when Better leaked, and it was out there. Requesting that on a forum is understood.

But this guy went out there, offerred tons of money, all to do what? TO RUIN WHAT AXL HAS BEEN WORKING ON - AN ALBUM WE SHOULDN'T HEAR.

It's one thing to say, "Hey, BP, I hear you have CD. Can I hear it?" but to fucking literally just spit in Axl's face like this - it's disgusting. Mister Saint Laurent is not a fucking GNR fan, he's a scum bag.

There are wrong ways to do things in life, and right ways. MSL just showed you the wrong way.

Ruin by sharing it..? Well damn, in that case CD must never be released so it doesn't get ruined!!!"%?#&%?"!!

Roll Eyes

You ruin it by leaking stuff that isn't finished and that isn't meant to be heard yet. Do you think the band wants people to hear unfinished demos? I sure as hell don't.
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #269 on: May 06, 2007, 11:57:06 AM »

Do you like Axl? Do you want to respect his wishes? Do you want him spending time employing lawyers rather than make music?
I think this is the best damn post in the whole topic, but I guess some are too busy trying to get more leaks to stop to think about that. no

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #270 on: May 06, 2007, 11:57:35 AM »

So, for me the MILLION DOLLAR question here is:

Why of all the people that (supposedly) had these songs for some time now, Jarmo is the only one who's being attacked?

Well Christos, the answer is pretty obvious to me.  Jarmo's hard work, dedication, support and loyalty to GNR have earned him the respect and trust of the Guns camp and, as members of this board, we too have benefited from this association.  Being somewhat long in the tooth, I know from experience that this kind of liaison can also bring well-deserved perks (not saying it has in Jarmo's case, but talking generally here), but sadly it also brings out the green-eyed monster* in some people who would love the rewards without having to put the effort in.

What I find most distressing about this whole saga is how easy it appears to be for some people to put the boot into Jarmo on the flimsiest of evidence.  I'm no longer surprised by the way the tide of opinion seems to change so frequently on these messageboards, but I am sickened by the way a person's character, both Jarmo's and Axl's, can be torn to shreds in such a savage manner by people who, in all probability, have no personal knowledge on which to base their views.  It seems to me as though any incident, however trivial, can be seized upon and great delight taken in trying to bring about their downfall, while conveniently overlooking the debt of gratitude that is owed to them - although I suspect this will be seen as a rather old-fashioned idea on my part.

I hope that this matter is resolved as soon as possible and we can all get on with looking forward to what should be a time of celebration for GNR fans.  For too long the Guns were silent, but now we have the upcoming world tour with its sold-out dates to look forward to, as well as the delightful anticipation of an album of brand-spanking new GNR music (well new to those of us with the self-control to wait and listen only when it's officially released, of course!).

* Jealousy: for anyone not familiar with the expression.

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2007, 11:58:15 AM »

Isn't the whole portugal secret gnr club having Chinese Democracy almost in full much more intriguing??

Perhaps Jarmo is really portuguese!! hihi

Like peeing clouds!
pollyblue
Rocker

t.w.a.t.

« Reply #272 on: May 06, 2007, 11:58:21 AM »

greatest story ever written on these boards. the truth is out there!
surprised to see "the j" is mentioned in this.
hackvresse
Rocker

I'm God

« Reply #273 on: May 06, 2007, 11:58:27 AM »

Do you think the band wants people to hear unfinished demos? I sure as hell don't.

Then dont listen to the leaks - I bet you are one of those ppl who tell others it's bad to leak songs but enjoy listening to them yourself

maybe we'd be better off without you anyway
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2007, 11:58:43 AM »

Bottom line - lawyers are now involved. You have been asked to stop posting leaks by axl's lawyers. Please try and get you head around that! rant

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2007, 11:59:06 AM »

You people never get it.

And hopefully I'd like to take this opportunity to express an opinion that I hopefully won't receive negative karma for:

The first line your post is one giant problem myself and others have with this board. "You people never get it". No.... it's not a matter of people "getting it" or not. That is your opinion. Alot of the mods on here seem to post things like this acting as if it's fact.

It's not. It's your opinion and I thought the very idea of a forum was for people to have discussions that often times would include differences of opinion.

No, it's not my opinion. It's a fact.

If an artist doesn't want to release his art cause he thinks it's not good enough YET, then his art shouldn't be released.

And don't start with "he should have released it a million years ago".

Noone has any idea about the reasons this album has taken a long time to get released.

.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #276 on: May 06, 2007, 12:00:44 PM »

Roll Eyes

You ruin it by leaking stuff that isn't finished and that isn't meant to be heard yet. Do you think the band wants people to hear unfinished demos? I sure as hell don't.
Well bad for you. I love the demos, even if they aren't finished, they are giving me more patience for the long CD wait and THEY ARE EXACTLY WHAT'S NEEDED TO FIRE UP THE ANXIOUS FEELING AGAIN.

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #277 on: May 06, 2007, 12:00:51 PM »

You people never get it.

No, it's not my opinion. It's a fact.

If an artist doesn't want to release his art cause he thinks it's not good enough YET, then his art shouldn't be released.

And don't start with "he should have released it a million years ago".

Noone has any idea about the reasons this album has taken a long time to get released.

Since everything to do with art is opinion based, there's just no way for this to be a fact.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #278 on: May 06, 2007, 12:02:59 PM »

Christos AG > fans listening to unfinished tracks DOES not harm the band. THAT is a fact.
do not focus on the 2 or 3 kids that are complaining about the bad quality of the leaks.

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #279 on: May 06, 2007, 12:03:25 PM »

Please don't call northern europeans little Hitlers..... that's not nice!
I actually think we are a bit superiour to anyone else, hehe Tongue
i called axl and promised i would buy him a new banjo.
didnt work out ....
thanks for trying! hihi

I'm fine with leaks, I will still buy the album and all...But I can also see it an sad story for the artists themself.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: