Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 12:45:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276673 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #220 on: May 06, 2007, 11:29:02 AM »

Well I'm not surprised that he talked about Jarmo.
I wouldn't be suprised if Jarmo tells me that he heard some songs of Chinese Democracy. I've never excpected him to leak any song. I think Jarmo is loyal to GNR, and that's good.

We all know Jarmo has contact with GNR management, maybe instead of being stupid and jealous, we should consider it as a chance for the GNR community.

My problem was and still is not with people having the leaks, it's the acting like no one else should want them or attempt to get them I don't agree with.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #221 on: May 06, 2007, 11:29:13 AM »

I dont think I'm making an understatement when I say that this community is falling apart because of what has happened here today

I think that is over reacting, the only thing that happened today is some guy made up a bullshit story to further his hatred towards certain fan site owners and 90% of the people on the boards are buying into it. Open your fucking eyes people, you've been played.

people are getting tense about nothing though, this board is freaking out, and for what? no reason.

They might as well relax and listen to some good new music.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #222 on: May 06, 2007, 11:29:20 AM »

I'm freaking out because I can't believe how fucking selfish some of you are.

Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #223 on: May 06, 2007, 11:30:08 AM »

wow what a read!

can i buy the rights to your story.

i work for a production company and i think they would love this if i developed it into a script.

i'm worried i won't be able to attach the "based on a true story" statement.

which is a shame, because that always generates a lot of buzz.

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #224 on: May 06, 2007, 11:30:49 AM »

What exactly do you mean by this? How do you feel people are being selfish?

(I'm not being a smartass, I honestly just wanna hear more from you on this)

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #225 on: May 06, 2007, 11:31:38 AM »

wow what a read!

i work for a production company and i think they would love this if i developed it into a script.

Wow. What a really long winded attempt to just plain call someone a liar.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #226 on: May 06, 2007, 11:31:58 AM »

I dont think I'm making an understatement when I say that this community is falling apart because of what has happened here today

I think that is over reacting, the only thing that happened today is some guy made up a bullshit story to further his hatred towards certain fan site owners and 90% of the people on the boards are buying into it. Open your fucking eyes people, you've been played.

people are getting tense about nothing though, this board is freaking out, and for what? no reason.

Nobody is freaking out...

Personally I'm having lots of fun today...

EFISH
« Reply #227 on: May 06, 2007, 11:32:42 AM »

I just don't get why people are jumping down Jarmo's throat here....

Even if he's had the songs, who cares? It's not like he has said "Send me Chinese Democracy and I'll let you in my inner-circle!"

They were probably just sent to him, big deal. He's not going to leak them.

I just don't get why people are freaking out.

We finally have something good to discuss this year regarding GN'R..... these new songs. Be happy.  Smiley
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #228 on: May 06, 2007, 11:33:29 AM »

Why hasn't MisterSaintLaurent been banned yet?  If this has caused such a stir and he's accused Jarmo, shouldn't he be gone?

Wouldn't that further fuel the conspiracy theories?  Huh

Why should he be banned. if you read MSLs letter (well ok it is enough to just read the end of it) all he says is that Jarmo had received the leaks long before us.
That is it. He did not say anything else, anything that could have happened afterwards. And as far as I got this from the mods reactions here, they do not deny that he got the leaks before! Can`t be banned for something that is true, can he?

And again it is not such a big deal. Personally I am also completely against that censorship that comes up here once in a while, but it is understandable that u might not want to allow discussions about leaks if you want to have a special position with the band. We all know what happens when talking about leaks, even if it says in big letters "DO NOT ASK FOR LEAKS AND DO NOT POST LINKS"...within hours every board member has the links;)

Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #229 on: May 06, 2007, 11:34:03 AM »

wow what a read!

Wow. What a really long winded attempt to just plain call someone a liar.

i dunno if its true or not......but the way it was written......it sure does sound far fetched.

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #230 on: May 06, 2007, 11:34:34 AM »

It's one thing when Better leaked, and it was out there. Requesting that on a forum is understood.

But this guy went out there, offerred tons of money, all to do what? TO RUIN WHAT AXL HAS BEEN WORKING ON - AN ALBUM WE SHOULDN'T HEAR.

It's one thing to say, "Hey, BP, I hear you have CD. Can I hear it?" but to fucking literally just spit in Axl's face like this - it's disgusting. Mister Saint Laurent is not a fucking GNR fan, he's a scum bag.

There are wrong ways to do things in life, and right ways. MSL just showed you the wrong way.

Spit in your heroes face, and then get cheered by a bunch of people on a forum.

THIS IS FUCKING DISGUSTING
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #231 on: May 06, 2007, 11:34:51 AM »

When i first listened to the leaks I felt like an 8 year old kid opening his christmas presents a week early, only to have no suprise on christmas day.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #232 on: May 06, 2007, 11:36:43 AM »

Me too!!!! All In! ?ok

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #233 on: May 06, 2007, 11:36:56 AM »

And as far as I got this from the mods reactions here, they do not deny that he got the leaks before!

First of all, it's one mod's reactions.

And second... don't jump to conclusions...

Most of you think you know everything when all you know is nothing.

J-Studham
Headliner

wtfmynameisjames

« Reply #234 on: May 06, 2007, 11:37:12 AM »

It's one thing when Better leaked, and it was out there. Requesting that on a forum is understood.

But this guy went out there, offerred tons of money, all to do what? TO RUIN WHAT AXL HAS BEEN WORKING ON - AN ALBUM WE SHOULDN'T HEAR.

It's one thing to say, "Hey, BP, I hear you have CD. Can I hear it?" but to fucking literally just spit in Axl's face like this - it's disgusting. Mister Saint Laurent is not a fucking GNR fan, he's a scum bag.

There are wrong ways to do things in life, and right ways. MSL just showed you the wrong way.

HEY UR THAT GUY WHO OFFERD MII THE TWAT DEMOZ FOR $100

"Mother fucker its the perfect crime"
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #235 on: May 06, 2007, 11:37:38 AM »

we're about to get Sarkozy as president, i'm not having fun at all Sad

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #236 on: May 06, 2007, 11:37:58 AM »

you might not be, but quite a few people are

example:
I'm freaking out
wwb
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #237 on: May 06, 2007, 11:38:02 AM »

I bet this will all be proven true and everybody will see what I have realised a long time ago - Jarmo's a tool and a double talkin' jive motherfucker.

Communism rules, heh, Jarmo? Shall dictatorships rule the world!

Velvet Revolver > The current incarnation of Guns N' Roses
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #238 on: May 06, 2007, 11:38:10 AM »

Dear GnR,

I'm in ur album leakin' ur tracks.

Kthxbye,
the internet

Anyone who is shocked, surprised, upset, etc. that this happened has forgotten what year they are living in. It's a fact of life now in the record industry. Albums will leak and people will listen. The best thing to do is get the album out there before it gets too wide spread. Sad but true.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #239 on: May 06, 2007, 11:39:06 AM »

Gsus, some people should really calm down. I don`t think MSL ruined anything. Personally he made my day and this is creating loads of positive buzz for the Gunners camp. If GnR management and their webmaster wouldn`t be so lame they could have done something to keep the fans entertained over the years (and by this I do not mean cancelled concerts and letters from Del James). Personally I am more happy about CD than ever before.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: