Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:57:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276330 times)
Kov
1-800 UNBELIEVABLE
Headliner

gunsnroses.hu chinesedemocracy.com

« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2007, 11:12:00 AM »

I'm not calling northern europeans little hitlers, I just used that phrase to describe some methods, with an exaggerated metaphor.

HTGTH policy:

*poof*
Gone.
KillKurtzKids
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2007, 11:12:09 AM »

This is boring now. Who cares? We heard these songs 6 years ago and they've not changed much since! Leaks are leaks and we've all heard them. ALL OF US.

I'm a Northen European. Little Hitler is a phrase used widley by Northern Europeans... It shouldn't be takin with any malice!
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2007, 11:12:47 AM »

anyways to answer the million dollar question more or less.

MSL (NOT ME) wrote this:
mr portugal bragged about being best friends with jarmo and giving him the songs months ago. jarmo was not singled out. mr portugal did not brag about giving the songs to anybody else. i found out that gnrsucks sent songs out, but never found out to who. i have no agenda and dont even know who jarmo is. the whole story was written to document what went down. you can love it or hate it. you can love or hate me. what i accomplished probably needed an arrogant intelligent egomaniac to get it done. i'm not proud of that, just being honest. don't pick apart my story as if i'm not aware that i look bad in it. the truth is the truth and i can live with that. i think you'll find that most artists are arrogant egomaniacs. it is what drives our desire to create.
Kov
1-800 UNBELIEVABLE
Headliner

« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2007, 11:13:17 AM »

This is boring now. Who cares? We heard these songs 6 years ago and they've not changed much since! Leaks are leaks and we've all heard them. ALL OF US.

I'm a Northen European. Little Hitler is a phrase used widley by Northern Europeans... It shouldn't be takin with any malice!
And I'm central european, it's quite common.

HTGTH policy:

*poof*
Gone.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2007, 11:13:23 AM »

He's just having fun...
hey, I wanna be a part of your club!!! hihi
An great story ?Smiley

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
RobinFinck
« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2007, 11:14:25 AM »

Why doesn't Jarmo just respond?? We all see he's logged in.

Because hes waiting for a moment to come when he can. I dont think Ive ever seen this many people on HTGTH at the moment in one thread...the community is in pandemonium at the moment and its all because of the letter that was written this morning
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #186 on: May 06, 2007, 11:15:31 AM »

I'm not calling northern europeans little hitlers, I just used that phrase to describe some methods, with an exaggerated metaphor.

And I'm a descendant of the Polish underground.......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »

the community is in pandemonium at the moment and its all because of the letter that was written this morning

Yeah, it changed my life...

qcmyoungwill
Headliner

Sippin' a drink and feelin' fine

« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2007, 11:17:07 AM »

Yeah, well how about he stops deleting posts and banning users and tell us his take on all of this?
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2007, 11:17:10 AM »

Since Jarmo is acting like a little Hitler about the leaks... He's the one deleting EVERY SINGLE THREAD in which the leaks were meant to be discussed. The problem is not with getting and holding onto the leaks, the problem comes in when you are acting like you only listen to stuff which came out until "Oh my God", and you propagate, no, enforce that behaviour.

or we could say when someone is being a "double talking jive"...

Please don't call northern europeans little Hitlers..... that's not nice!
Man you must be dumber than a dead horse.. He was calling Jarmo a little Hitler not anyone else and yes Im from N-Europe.

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
Lourenco
Rocker

lourencovc.com

« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2007, 11:18:28 AM »

READ MY ENTIRE POST VERY CAREFULLY!!!

Ok... some of you are really smart. My post only applies to this kind of posters.

I won't even bother replying to the others. Simply cause you can't win stupidity.

And GOD... Have I seen stupid replies on this thread...

Now, this "explanation" letter from a person who lied about having $5000 to get some unreleased songs is funny.

Even though he mentions this:

"I learned that ?GNR Sucks? gave the songs to prominent admins/mods in hopes it would lead to him being accepted into their club.

He doesn't name any other administrators or mods. Just Jarmo...

I learned that Mr. Portugal used the songs to become friends with ?Jarmo? months ago."

Now why is that? Don't the others have names?

This should be an easy question for the smart ones here...

So, for me the MILLION DOLLAR question here is:

Why of all the people that (supposedly) had these songs for some time now, Jarmo is the only one who's being attacked?

His statement (mrwhatthefuck) is full of innacuracies. He names me, and says I sent songs to admins in order to "get in to their club" and that is absolute nonsense. I never sent any songs TO JARMO and never sent any songs to anyone in order to get in to ANYTHING or ANY CLUB! He got the leaks somehow and just wrote a story filled with personal judgements of how he thinks things happened. I don't know the details of his trades with the leaks. But on what concerns me I had nothing to do with it and I'm here just correcting his statement that I sent songs to whoever in trade of power or secret clubs...

I was contacted by the GN'R legal team back when there was the Madagascar leak and I told them my side of the story and that no further leaks would occur, and that I wasn't responsible for the Madagascar leak. This guy names me, and he stated over at CD.com that I had nothing to do with these leaks. I replied him more than one email saying he wouldn't get anything from me and he stopped bugging me.

To my knowledge Jarmo doesn't have anything, and he's been put in the middle of this because there are lots of people in the GN'R online community that HATE HIM and are SOOOOOOOO jealous of his great work in the GN'R online world.

It's so sad that there are so many so called fans that are just plain idiots and will do anything to hurt and badmouth anyone they possibly can.

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2007, 11:20:09 AM »

Since Jarmo is acting like a little Hitler about the leaks... He's the one deleting EVERY SINGLE THREAD in which the leaks were meant to be discussed. The problem is not with getting and holding onto the leaks, the problem comes in when you are acting like you only listen to stuff which came out until "Oh my God", and you propagate, no, enforce that behaviour.

Man you must be dumber than a dead horse.. He was calling Jarmo a little Hitler not anyone else and yes Im from N-Europe.

Yes, and I objected to him calling Jarmo one! DUH

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Lourenco
Rocker

lourencovc.com

« Reply #192 on: May 06, 2007, 11:20:23 AM »

anyways to answer the million dollar question more or less.

MSL (NOT ME) wrote this:
mr portugal bragged about being best friends with jarmo and giving him the songs months ago. jarmo was not singled out. mr portugal did not brag about giving the songs to anybody else. i found out that gnrsucks sent songs out, but never found out to who. i have no agenda and dont even know who jarmo is. the whole story was written to document what went down. you can love it or hate it. you can love or hate me. what i accomplished probably needed an arrogant intelligent egomaniac to get it done. i'm not proud of that, just being honest. don't pick apart my story as if i'm not aware that i look bad in it. the truth is the truth and i can live with that. i think you'll find that most artists are arrogant egomaniacs. it is what drives our desire to create.

I never sent songs to anyone.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #193 on: May 06, 2007, 11:20:37 AM »

Yeah, well how about he stops deleting posts and banning users and tell us his take on all of this?

I'm the one deleting irrelevant posts and banning people simply for being stupid enough to start calling names...

Not Jarmo.

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #194 on: May 06, 2007, 11:20:52 AM »

so, when Chinese Democracy?s coming out?

lol

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2007, 11:20:57 AM »

Ok... some of you are really smart. My post only applies to this kind of posters.

I won't even bother replying to the others. Simply cause you can't win stupidity.

Now, this "explanation" letter from a person who lied about having $5000 to get some unreleased songs is funny.

"I learned that ?GNR Sucks? gave the songs to prominent admins/mods in hopes it would lead to him being accepted into their club.

I learned that Mr. Portugal used the songs to become friends with ?Jarmo? months ago."

Why of all the people that (supposedly) had these songs for some time now, Jarmo is the only one who's being attacked?

His statement (mrwhatthefuck) is full of innacuracies. He names me, and says I sent songs to admins in order to "get in to their club" and that is absolute nonsense. I never sent any songs TO JARMO and never sent any songs to anyone in order to get in to ANYTHING or ANY CLUB! He got the leaks somehow and just wrote a story filled with personal judgements of how he thinks things happened. I don't know the details of his trades with the leaks. But on what concerns me I had nothing to do with it and I'm here just correcting his statement that I sent songs to whoever in trade of power or secret clubs...

I was contacted by the GN'R legal team back when there was the Madagascar leak and I told them my side of the story and that no further leaks would occur, and that I wasn't responsible for the Madagascar leak. This guy names me, and he stated over at CD.com that I had nothing to do with these leaks. I replied him more than one email saying he wouldn't get anything from me and he stopped bugging me.

To my knowledge Jarmo doesn't have anything, and he's been put in the middle of this because there are lots of people in the GN'R online community that HATE HIM and are SOOOOOOOO jealous of his great work in the GN'R online world.

It's so sad that there are so many so called fans that are just plain idiots and will do anything to hurt and badmouth anyone they possibly can.

To me it's so sad that there are so many so called fans hoarding music we all want to hear.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2007, 11:21:14 AM »

So you are Mr. Portugal??? Grin Grin
Kov
1-800 UNBELIEVABLE
Headliner

« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2007, 11:21:54 AM »

no, gnrsucks, you just bragged about them. If you keep your mouth shut, then all this mess is non-existent.

HTGTH policy:

*poof*
Gone.
kingoffspring
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2007, 11:22:17 AM »

The great work hes doing in gnr come you gonna tell us he is mother teresa back from the dead.
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #199 on: May 06, 2007, 11:22:44 AM »

Yes, and I objected to him calling Jarmo one! DUH
You have also problems comprehending your own text?  Huh
Jarmo doesn't equal all N-Europeans, so yes my point still stands.

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: