Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:14:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276307 times)
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2007, 10:55:12 AM »

I don't know why everyone wants to believe a guy that comes out of nowhere and calls himself the bullshit king. He starts off by giving his IQ. That's creepy and useless. I don't buy the story.

Jarmo is a decent person. Anyone who has posted here long enough would know that.

yea, listening to the leaks doesn't make you a bad person. I just hope his rep. with the band doesn't get damaged because it was great having someone who the band trusts and is in contact with running the forum

Why? ?What has it done for you?

it made the forum reputable and got us some presales which allowed me to easily get great tickets to all of the hammerstein shows last year, so I appreciate it
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2007, 10:55:36 AM »

This guy leaked the songs. I think that gives him some credibility.
It could all be a bunch of BS, but still, you have to give him some props for something seeing as he had the songs.
Yes, it can be true.

But, if Jarmo is against the leaks and all...why does someone sending him leaks change that?
I betcha IF someone was as stupid sending that to Jarmo, he would be the one of the GNR-fans to forward it to the police/gnrmanagment

some people need to get a clue hihi

Thankyou Norway for coming! ok
wave Hi, and thank you portugal! peace
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:57:42 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2007, 10:56:24 AM »

READ MY ENTIRE POST VERY CAREFULLY!!!

Ok... some of you are really smart. My post only applies to this kind of posters.

I won't even bother replying to the others. Simply cause you can't win stupidity.

And GOD... Have I seen stupid replies on this thread...

Now, this "explanation" letter from a person who lied about having $5000 to get some unreleased songs is funny.

Even though he mentions this:

"I learned that ?GNR Sucks? gave the songs to prominent admins/mods in hopes it would lead to him being accepted into their club.

He doesn't name any other administrators or mods. Just Jarmo...

I learned that Mr. Portugal used the songs to become friends with ?Jarmo? months ago."

Now why is that? Don't the others have names?

This should be an easy question for the smart ones here...

So, for me the MILLION DOLLAR question here is:

Why of all the people that (supposedly) had these songs for some time now, Jarmo is the only one who's being attacked?

J-Studham
Headliner

wtfmynameisjames

« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2007, 10:58:00 AM »

This guy leaked the songs. I think that gives him some credibility.
It could all be a bunch of BS, but still, you have to give him some props for something seeing as he had the songs.
Yes, it can be true.

But, if Jarmo is against the leaks and all...why does someone sending him leaks change that?
I betcha IF someone was as stupid sending that to Jarmo, he would be the one of the GNR-fans to forward it to the police/gnrmanagment

some people need to get a clue hihi
It would change that because he supposedly had them before us, and didn't contact management
(Remember, we're just going by word and opinion here, so anything is possible, personally I'm not taking anyones side.)

"Mother fucker its the perfect crime"
qcmyoungwill
Headliner

Sippin' a drink and feelin' fine

« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2007, 10:58:31 AM »

Why doesn't Jarmo just respond?  We all see he's logged in.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2007, 10:59:20 AM »

The fact that this thread is still open and Jarmo is logged in and reading it, should tell you a lot...

Noone got banned, the thread is not deleted...

He's just having fun...

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2007, 10:59:29 AM »

Why of all the people that (supposedly) had these songs for some time now, Jarmo is the only one who's being attacked?

You hit the nail right on the head there Christos. Like I have been saying don't believe MSL, he's a liar and he has an agenda and all of you people are buying right into him.
HeavyDutyJudy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2007, 11:00:43 AM »

Good one Jarmo you stupid douche.

And you all just won't believe him because you are all sucking up to your precious nerd boy jarmo.

FunkyMonk [Part 2]
J-Studham
Headliner

wtfmynameisjames

« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2007, 11:01:00 AM »

The fact that this thread is still open and Jarmo is logged in and reading it, should tell you a lot...

Noone got banned, the thread is not deleted...

He's just having fun...
What can it tell us? It's not like he's replying to object, or confirm anything.

It doesn't tell us anything, other then he's letting us discuss this matter.

"Mother fucker its the perfect crime"
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2007, 11:01:27 AM »

Good one Jarmo you stupid douche.

And you all just won't believe him because you are all sucking up to your precious nerd boy jarmo.

Now, this is a good example of how you can get yourself banned in this forum.

qcmyoungwill
Headliner

Sippin' a drink and feelin' fine

« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2007, 11:01:36 AM »

From a member of another board:

I'm not a member of HTGTH, so I would really appreciate if someone would post this reply to ChristosAG's million dollar question as to why Jarmo is the only one being attacked:

Because he was the only mod in a privileged position with management, repeatedly denounced leakers and told others not to listen to them, claimed never to have heard the leaks, and failed to report the source to the management who were giving him all of these benefits.
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2007, 11:03:21 AM »

Im not buying into anything, ive heard the leaks, i love the songs, im glad I heard them, I will buy the album so to me its all good.

Christos, the answer to your question? ?Probably because Jarmo is the owner of the biggest GNR fansite on the net and he is an easy target. ?

Whether, MLS is a liar or not I couldnt really care. ?A lot of people got what they wanted and the world will keep turning.

Though I will say that for some people that are saying MLS is a liar then you will have to come up with some proof. ?Im afraid people are going to keep responding asking for proof until you come up with some. ?

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2007, 11:04:01 AM »

Ok... some of you are really smart. My post only applies to this kind of posters.

I won't even bother replying to the others. Simply cause you can't win stupidity.

Now, this "explanation" letter from a person who lied about having $5000 to get some unreleased songs is funny.

"I learned that ?GNR Sucks? gave the songs to prominent admins/mods in hopes it would lead to him being accepted into their club.

I learned that Mr. Portugal used the songs to become friends with ?Jarmo? months ago."

I think some people are having trouble facing their own demons..........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2007, 11:04:28 AM »

From a member of another board:

I'm not a member of HTGTH, so I would really appreciate if someone would post this reply to ChristosAG's million dollar question as to why Jarmo is the only one being attacked:

Because he was the only mod in a privileged position with management, repeatedly denounced leakers and told others not to listen to them, claimed never to have heard the leaks, and failed to report the source to the management who were giving him all of these benefits.

And how does he/she know if this has or hasn't been reported to the management?

Kov
1-800 UNBELIEVABLE
Headliner

gunsnroses.hu chinesedemocracy.com

« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2007, 11:06:36 AM »

You hit the nail right on the head there Christos. Like I have been saying don't believe MSL, he's a liar and he has an agenda and all of you people are buying right into him.

Since Jarmo is acting like a little Hitler about the leaks... He's the one deleting EVERY SINGLE THREAD in which the leaks were meant to be discussed. The problem is not with getting and holding onto the leaks, the problem comes in when you are acting like you only listen to stuff which came out until "Oh my God", and you propagate, no, enforce that behaviour.

or we could say when someone is being a "double talking jive"...

HTGTH policy:

*poof*
Gone.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2007, 11:07:30 AM »

I think you could ask him himself! Most likely he doesn`t like Jarmo:) Isn`t MSL a member of this board? Usually he answers his PMs:)

Anyways all of these allegations are completely pointless. Personally I think Jarmo should say something like: "someone sent me some demos a while ago without me asking for them; to protect the integrity of Guns n`Roses I refused to leak them; in order to protect Guns material I contacted management who obviously failed miserably to protect their material." end of story.

So far there is so much drama because of nothing and everybody thinks they know more than it actually says in MSLs letter. And on the other hand for clarification: it does not really help so much to answer questions with more questions;)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2007, 11:09:26 AM »

And on the other hand for clarification: it does not really help so much to answer questions with more questions;)

Oh trust me...

In this case, it does help...

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2007, 11:10:40 AM »

Since Jarmo is acting like a little Hitler about the leaks... He's the one deleting EVERY SINGLE THREAD in which the leaks were meant to be discussed. The problem is not with getting and holding onto the leaks, the problem comes in when you are acting like you only listen to stuff which came out until "Oh my God", and you propagate, no, enforce that behaviour.

or we could say when someone is being a "double talking jive"...

Please don't call northern europeans little Hitlers..... that's not nice!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2007, 11:10:45 AM »

it looks like jarmo took a page out of axl's book and decided not to comment at all. it works for axl so why not?
Leddy
Rocker

Asphinctersayswhat?

« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2007, 11:10:55 AM »

It's safe to say there are many people that have been banned from here, who think they have been dealt with unfairly.  Some of the comments by those people on other sites have been WAY over the line of objectivity.

I wouldn't put it past the people I have seen making those comments, conspiring a situation to their advantage, in order to try and compromise someone they despise.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: