Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:54:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276067 times)
qcmyoungwill
Headliner

Sippin' a drink and feelin' fine

« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2007, 10:37:20 AM »

We see you signing on and off jarmo. ?Why don't you respond to the people who frequent your board?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2007, 10:37:53 AM »

and besides personally I don`t think it is that much of a deal if Jarmo had access to the demos way earlier!
I mean anyone would like to listen to the demos, but on the other hand it is Jarmos job here to prevent leaking;)

jarmo is fucked!

How so? Do you have proof of anything? I wouldn't go levelling accusations at anyone unless you have solid proof of what youre saying.

But it is alright for you to call someone a liar while you are not willing to say back up your statement...

The difference is I can back up my statement. ok
guns_n_motley
« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2007, 10:38:47 AM »

and besides personally I don`t think it is that much of a deal if Jarmo had access to the demos way earlier!
I mean anyone would like to listen to the demos, but on the other hand it is Jarmos job here to prevent leaking;)

jarmo is fucked!

How so? Do you have proof of anything? I wouldn't go levelling accusations at anyone unless you have solid proof of what youre saying.

But it is alright for you to call someone a liar while you are not willing to say back up your statement...

Then back it up!! tell us, please.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #143 on: May 06, 2007, 10:41:54 AM »

jarmo is fucked!

calmn down, I'm jusy stating my opinion, that's what the boards are for, right? I thik jarmo is screwed big time

Mate! your email address is registered to Harvard. I thought that was a good university?

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
J-Studham
Headliner

wtfmynameisjames

« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2007, 10:42:17 AM »

haha@ jarmo viewing the thread.

"Mother fucker its the perfect crime"
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »

Since Jarmo has done nothing if not preach patience with regard to the record, let him say his piece.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2007, 10:43:12 AM »

We see you signing on and off jarmo.  Why don't you respond to the people who frequent your board?

jarmo obviously does not believe a response is necessary. I'm interested as anyone to see what he has to say, but I think he'll do it when he's ready, and we shouldn't bug him.  ok
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2007, 10:43:41 AM »

its gone to the lawyers so wot..

its not MSL fault its the silly fuckers that stole the CD in the first place....

so if any1 is to blame its them and the mods that downloaded the tracks so take a hard good look at urselfs..

Im in MSL corner and im pretty sure most people r!!

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2007, 10:45:21 AM »

jarmo is fucked!

*g* m8b it is the "policy du jour" to give MSL the image of a liar, so the special relationship of this board to the band will not be damaged:)

Anyways again, it is not such a big deal. I just don`t like it when people badmouth other people without giving reasons...I don`t think it is fair! That goes for either way...they are some posts on mygnr shooting way over the goal...
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2007, 10:45:43 AM »

jarmo is fucked!

calmn down, I'm jusy stating my opinion, that's what the boards are for, right? I thik jarmo is screwed big time

Mate! your email address is registered to Harvard. I thought that was a good university?

so? my pointis only that since jarmo has been on here but has not answered to any of this stuff, it doesn't look good for him. I hope everything turns out well for him but it's not a good sign for his reputation with the band, which is what got us all of the presales and made these boards what they are.
KillKurtzKids
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2007, 10:45:59 AM »

I'd like to hear what he has to say. Not that I think Jarmo, the 'traders' or any of us are at all significant, I'm just enjoying the scandal!! But it would be nice to see an explanation as a PART of this thread and NOT a REPLACEMENT. Almost... democratic if you will..
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2007, 10:46:06 AM »

jarmo is fucked!
Why, if the scenario is true look at it this way:

- someone sent him emails with illegal leaks...after that laywers got involved...get the picture?
jarmo said earlier he hasn't heard them.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2007, 10:48:30 AM »

I don't know why everyone wants to believe a guy that comes out of nowhere and calls himself the bullshit king. He starts off by giving his IQ. That's creepy and useless. I don't buy the story.

Jarmo is a decent person. Anyone who has posted here long enough would know that.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2007, 10:49:19 AM »

jarmo is fucked!

*g* m8b it is the "policy du jour" to give MSL the image of a liar, so the special relationship of this board to the band will not be damaged:)

That would be true if I were a mod at this board, which I'm not...
J-Studham
Headliner

wtfmynameisjames

« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2007, 10:50:00 AM »

I don't know why everyone wants to believe a guy that comes out of nowhere and calls himself the bullshit king. He starts off by giving his IQ. That's creepy and useless. I don't buy the story.

Jarmo is a decent person. Anyone who has posted here long enough would know that.
This guy leaked the songs. I think that gives him some credibility.
It could all be a bunch of BS, but still, you have to give him some props for something seeing as he had the songs.

"Mother fucker its the perfect crime"
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2007, 10:50:56 AM »

And you're basing this on what exactly, a third-hand statement that he was sent a demo?  I've no doubt that people in his position receive scores of unsolicited e-mails from people hoping to further their cause.

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2007, 10:51:37 AM »

yea, listening to the leaks doesn't make you a bad person. I just hope his rep. with the band doesn't get damaged because it was great having someone who the band trusts and is in contact with running the forum
williambailey
Rocker

"Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah"

« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2007, 10:53:15 AM »

yea, listening to the leaks doesn't make you a bad person. I just hope his rep. with the band doesn't get damaged because it was great having someone who the band trusts and is in contact with running the forum

My understanding is that GN'R management have asked him in the past to report leaks and the sources..... but jarmo was rubbing shoulders with the sources of the leaks....if the story turns out to be true.   

Bit hard to dob your mates in to GN'R's lawyers if the story is true.
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2007, 10:53:22 AM »

Why? ?What has it done for you?

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2007, 10:54:03 AM »

jarmo is fucked!
Why, if the scenario is true look at it this way:

- someone sent him emails with illegal leaks...after that laywers got involved...get the picture?
jarmo said earlier he hasn't heard them.

Thankyou Norway for coming! ok

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: