Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:29:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228121 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276045 times)
qcmyoungwill
Headliner

Sippin' a drink and feelin' fine

« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2007, 10:07:00 AM »

Jarmo was on and now he's gone.  Think he's scrambling to cover his tracks?
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2007, 10:09:44 AM »

I can't believe you people are believing everything mr saint laurant is saying....

we already had reasons to believe the mods had the leaks, MSL just comfirmed it.

I was posting here a couple of time about the leaks - not links - just conversation and they were all deleted immediately.

Yeh, and now a letter's been written by Axl's lawyer - forcing the issue. Man, the guy is starting the tour in a few days. As if he doesn't have enough to think about!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2007, 10:10:14 AM »

Jarmo was on and now he's gone.? Think he's scrambling to cover his tracks?

yeah good point sir!!

Huh

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
KillKurtzKids
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2007, 10:11:37 AM »

In fairness... Most people tour with their music being leaked.
williambailey
Rocker

"Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah"

« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2007, 10:12:43 AM »

I can't believe you people are believing everything mr saint laurant is saying....

we already had reasons to believe the mods had the leaks, MSL just comfirmed it.

I was posting here a couple of time about the leaks - not links - just conversation and they were all deleted immediately.

Yeh, and now a letter's been written by Axl's lawyer - forcing the issue. Man, the guy is starting the tour in a few days. As if he doesn't have enough to think about!

That letter from the lawyers was sent before the leaks came out.
J-Studham
Headliner

wtfmynameisjames

« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2007, 10:13:21 AM »

Jarmo was on and now he's gone.  Think he's scrambling to cover his tracks?
Or saving the thread as a basic confession evidence for GNR management.

"Mother fucker its the perfect crime"
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2007, 10:16:11 AM »

Doesn't matter when - its obviously been an issue that's been building up. Respect his wishes and let him have a good tour. I'm sure Axl doesn't want to dictate more letters across a phone line. By god, if more leaks spoil the tour for Axl and any Australian fan - there will be hell to pay!!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2007, 10:19:08 AM »

Whatever man believe what is going to suit whatever agenda you have. I know for a fact MSL is a fucking liar, so believe whatever makes you feel better.
hackvresse
Rocker

I'm God

« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2007, 10:21:40 AM »

what were these reasons before?

maybe we'd be better off without you anyway
guns_n_motley
« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2007, 10:21:52 AM »

Whatever man believe what is going to suit whatever agenda you have. I know for a fact MSL is a fucking liar, so believe whatever makes you feel better.

THen, tell us how you know for a Fact MSL is a liar.Huh please tell us.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2007, 10:22:14 AM »

LOL that is a hard word. MSL brought the leaks so he has credibility.....what did you bring?
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2007, 10:25:06 AM »

So much easier to wait for the record when you've got material to tide you over, innit?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2007, 10:25:37 AM »

LOL that is a hard word. MSL brought the leaks so he has credibility.....what did you bring?

If you don't believe me fine, I'm not going to justify myself to anyone. But anyone who knows me, knows I don't bullshit.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2007, 10:28:43 AM »

If you don't believe me fine, I'm not going to justify myself to anyone. But anyone who knows me, knows I don't bullshit.

Well by telling someone a liar I think you could justify that....if you don`t it is just another unsubstantiated statement that anyone could say or write
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2007, 10:31:22 AM »

and besides personally I don`t think it is that much of a deal if Jarmo had access to the demos way earlier!
I mean anyone would like to listen to the demos, but on the other hand it is Jarmos job here to prevent leaking;)
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2007, 10:34:06 AM »

and besides personally I don`t think it is that much of a deal if Jarmo had access to the demos way earlier!
I mean anyone would like to listen to the demos, but on the other hand it is Jarmos job here to prevent leaking;)

jarmo is fucked!
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2007, 10:34:33 AM »

It's been taken to a higher level now - lawyers are involved.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2007, 10:35:28 AM »

jarmo is fucked!

How so? Do you have proof of anything? I wouldn't go levelling accusations at anyone unless you have solid proof of what youre saying.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2007, 10:36:57 AM »

jarmo is fucked!

How so? Do you have proof of anything? I wouldn't go levelling accusations at anyone unless you have solid proof of what youre saying.

But it is alright for you to call someone a liar while you are not willing to back up your statement... Wink
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2007, 10:37:16 AM »

jarmo is fucked!

calmn down, I'm jusy stating my opinion, that's what the boards are for, right? I thik jarmo is screwed big time
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: