Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 02:25:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228119 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276031 times)
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1020 on: May 07, 2007, 06:00:08 PM »

Could someone summarise this voluminous story for me??? Just looked at it now and dont have the time to read it.

Lies, arguments, counter arguments, deceit, mud slinging, grassing, ass covering and buck passing.

Actually the title of M?tley Cr?e`s book would fit pretty good towards this whole situation: "The Dirt" Grin
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #1021 on: May 07, 2007, 06:05:00 PM »

A guy managed to come across leaks from some boy in Portugal.
Leaks were leaked.
Said that Portugese kid gave Jarmo leaks.
People pissed at Jarmo.
GNR Scented Tin Candles.

That's pretty much it.

you forgot to mention the IQ part...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1022 on: May 07, 2007, 06:05:24 PM »

(we're elitist).
Welcome to the mini-hitler club! hihi

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #1023 on: May 07, 2007, 06:06:18 PM »

(we're elitist).

wouldn't that be napoleon-club?
(I hope nobody takes this as an offense)

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #1024 on: May 07, 2007, 06:07:55 PM »

I can't understand how you guys self-called fans, can by happy with all this leak shit.... ?rant

These leaks sound's like shit to me ... 'couse i'm sure the final versions will be much better then these .... and this thing only means unrespect for all the work that had been done by the band in the last years... and you call youselves "fans"Huh??

Thank to you all and all these shit's probably we will never hear the final version of those musics. ?

Congratulations Fuckers ?ok

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1025 on: May 07, 2007, 06:10:06 PM »

I can't understand how you guys self-called fans, can by happy with all this leak shit....  rant

These leaks sound's like shit to me ... 'couse i'm sure the final versions will be much better then these .... and this thing only means unrespect for all the work that had been done by the band in the last years... and you call youselves "fans"Huh??

Thank to you all and all these shit's probably we will never hear the final version of those musics. 

Congratulations Fuckers  ok

Go fucker yourself you self righteous prick. ok peace

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #1026 on: May 07, 2007, 06:11:35 PM »

ditto!

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1027 on: May 07, 2007, 06:13:25 PM »

These leaks sound's like shit to me ...

if they sounds like shit to you you maybe should consider to start follow another band or stick with the old songs.. these are studio demos, unfinished products.. but not that much will change to the album versions that it's gonna go from sound like shit to best songs ever. if you hate the leaks you will probably dislike the album.. i love the leaks and will adore the album
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #1028 on: May 07, 2007, 06:15:27 PM »

I can't understand how you guys self-called fans, can by happy with all this leak shit....? rant

Thank to you all and all these shit's probably we will never hear the final version of those musics.?

Congratulations Fuckers? ok

If you don't have anymore arguments you don't need to (try to) be offensive....  Wink

GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #1029 on: May 07, 2007, 06:17:24 PM »

These leaks sound's like shit to me ...

if they sounds like shit to you you maybe should consider to start follow another band or stick with the old songs.. these are studio demos, unfinished products.. but not that much will change to the album versions that it's gonna go from sound like shit to best songs ever. if you hate the leaks you will probably dislike the album.. i love the leaks and will adore the album

i think i will love the album... i can see all the potential of this leaks ..... what souds like shit to me it's all this situation Wink

god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1030 on: May 07, 2007, 06:18:26 PM »

I can't understand how you guys self-called fans, can by happy with all this leak shit....  rant

Thank to you all and all these shit's probably we will never hear the final version of those musics. 

Yes we are horrible fans.... Waiting for an album for 10 years, buying tickets and plane trips for canceled concerts over and over again, defending Axl Rose everyday against all the pricks who say he has become a joke, reading letters from Del James where we are being told to fuck off and then being so fuckin greedy to download demos from the internet, once they appear from the shadows.....How could we? Shame on us for not having the patience to wait a couple of more years...

I guess it would be way better if we were average music fans who`d chose a new favorite band every year, last year Justin Timberlake, this year we celebrate the return of baldheaded Britney Hardrock Spears...

In case you haven`t noticed you are a complete hypocrite: You complain about the leakers, while obviously having downloaded yourself?
Oh and I got news for you: if you don?t like the demos, you may not like the album in case it ever comes out.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1031 on: May 07, 2007, 06:18:36 PM »

If you don't have anymore arguments you don't need to (try to) be offensive....  Wink

thats not offensive , Shit it's not like i told you to go fuck your sister in the ass or something.

why the hell did you even listen / download the leaks if your going to bitch about people doing it.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1032 on: May 07, 2007, 06:18:51 PM »

Ill see you all down on that "street of dreams." Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #1033 on: May 07, 2007, 06:22:06 PM »

I can't understand how you guys self-called fans, can by happy with all this leak shit....? rant

Thank to you all and all these shit's probably we will never hear the final version of those musics.?

Congratulations Fuckers? ok

in case it ever comes out.

that's the point...

about the rest... i already answered in my last post
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:24:35 PM by GUNNER » Logged

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1034 on: May 07, 2007, 06:26:55 PM »

(we're elitist).

wouldn't that be napoleon-club?
(I hope nobody takes this as an offense)

As someone who comes from a long line of comically short world conquerers, I am deeply offended.  Cry

Rants like these, directed toward all the fans on here, are the essence of unrespect.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:29:31 PM by freedom78 » Logged

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1035 on: May 07, 2007, 06:29:47 PM »

in case it ever comes out.

that's the point...

about the rest... i already answered in my lst post

Seriously, if Axl decides not to release the album because some demos have leaked and hence blames his own fans for his very own failure to release an album....Then that guy can not be helped anymore. Not that I would completely opt this out, but if Axl should decide so, he would not have delivered the album this year anyways. And I am positive that not even him, would use his own fans as an excuse.

Sure he might b pissed, but there is nothing he can do now anyways; in the end it was just a matter of time; that whole thing started when the original leaks were stolen from the GnR camp....

Reactions, except yours and a few ppl who are always against everything, have been very positive. They can use this whole buzz about this story and release the album. And besides a few leaks help promote a tour:)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:32:13 PM by god of thunder » Logged
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #1036 on: May 07, 2007, 06:34:19 PM »

It seems that my cd.com wasn?t sufficiently elucidative.

Christos, thanks for putting my cd.com message over here (and no, I don?t want to kiss you!)

I wrote that message, as I stated, just to clear some things up especially since on MSL's email he dropped a few names.
Since I knew the story well enough I either would have been quite about it or defend those people with the truth, knowing I would be called every name that isn't on the dictionary, and hated from it, at least from 90% of the fans reading some forums. Nobody asked me to do it; I just did it because it was the right thing to do.

And since I couldn't care less for that, I decided to write that answer.

Some questions have come up since that post, so here it goes:

I am not the "Portugal 1" guy, as someone suggested.

Friday morning I had a call from gnrsucks asking me what I knew about the possibility of 3 songs being leaked. I didn't knew shit, he told me to check chinesedemocracy.com

By mid morning I knew what was going on with "Portugal 1" and ?Mr Spain". MSL had the 3 songs already. I posted on the "Madagascar" topic a description of the songs so I could get someone's attention, and I soon found out that the songs were already out there to some guys in France and the US. I had the feeling that MSL wasn't gonna keep his word to "Portugal 1", that he wouldn't leak the songs, but had no proof, so I got in the field. It had to be either him or "Spain" spreading the songs.

MSL did play "Spain" and "Portugal 1" against each other. I calmed things down between them and asked them to get me in touch with MSL so I could find out what was going on and if he was going to leak the songs after all. I got all the emails that were traded by that time and got my hands to work.

Then I entered as the character "Portugal 2" (as on MSL's story).? Portugal 1" asked MSL to email me telling him he would be out and that I would give him the rest of the songs.

I talked to the guy (MSL) nicely, we traded a couple of emails until I was sure he was gonna leak/had leaked the songs. He did get twat from "Portugal 1" still, since "Portugal 1" was thinking it was ?Spain" who was leaking the stuff.
In the end MSL plan won. Too bad I only had to play "good cop/bad cop" only at the very end. I just know he cheated someone to have the songs, and he's so happy about it. Good for him.

I'm not here to blame anyone, but this is what happens when somebody opens their mouth about having something. These leaks were just a consequence of the "Madagascar" incident with darknemus/gnrsucks one or two months ago. Gn?r lawyers asked about it at the time.

This problem is 2 months old and from what I've heard has been solved, although any site that had links to download the songs might get in trouble for that. At least I hope so.

When I say I think CD.com disrespects the band and not knowing shit about who runs it until this weekend ? don't know the BP guy, but I remember trading some stuff back in the day with sladdi ? I say it because they were the only forum supporting MSL, letting him post there. From what I've heard/read any other major forum deleted his offer.
It is obvious they were the one who supported someone whose intention was to leak songs. "Portugal 1" was naive enough to fell into it, even after the darknemus incident. 

About who accuses me of being a hoarder ? I have no problem with that. As much as I would love for the whole world to hear what I consider some of the best songs ever written, I had the consciousness that it might hurt Guns N' Roses. You can say "oh, but you had the songs, that doesn't hurt the band?" Well, first off, I didn't ask for the songs, they were just sent to gnrsucks. I didn't steal or cheated anyone to get the songs. From what I know it is not a crime to receive some songs by email, and if I run into the local police station saying I received 6 Guns N' Roses demos they would probably laugh at me. Plus, when gn?r lawyers contacted gnrsucks all info he had was given to them.

I respect the point of view of whoever dislikes my opinion about the leaks. I don't respect anyone who is accusing me of being honest and considers a hero someone who lied and cheated to get them the songs.

As for me having other songs, it's only "Better", like you already know from the "Madagascar" topic and incident. I said I prevented "Better and other stuff" from being out there. I didn't say other songs. There are no other songs.

Both "Portugal 1" and "Gnrsucks" didn't send the songs to Jarmo. "Portugal 1" stated in an email to MSL that Jarmo knew he (Portugal 1) had the songs, not that he sent anything to him. I know because I just read the almost 100 emails traded between them.

Jarmo and pretty much everybody on this board knew we had the songs since it was pretty clear we had them when "Madagascar" was released. I have read the emails between Portugal 1 and MSL once again, and I?m sure that MSL can read them again too and correct his statement since he just said (quoting) ?it is a FACT that mr. portugal told me he is friends with jarmo and jarmo had the songs months ago.? And (quoting) ?many people were in contact with me during my sleepless nights of working on this project. i was honest with anyone who IM'd me about what was going on, which in the end was my downfall. if someone asked me "does sladdi have the leaks" i would say i don't know because i don't know who sladdi is. if someone asked "does BP have the leaks" i would tell them that BP told me he did not. if someone asked "does jarmo have the leaks" i would say yes the person in portugal told me he does and that they are friends.?

It?s this name dropping and the caps lock ?FACT? that I think is totally stupid and uncool - after all he said "when it comes to bullshit, I am king", and that?s why I?m writing again. MSL should be taken 1 point of his IQ and go down to 154 just for this reason!

Oh and when MSL says, (quoting) ?to the person that asked about management, yes, they did contact me. i'm hoping to work out a deal where they leave me alone in exchange for me helping them catch the original leaker.? I hope he really delivers it. This is a great sign, mostly because now we got to know that Gn?R already have a management team and that was what was holding up the release of the cd, but mainly since he can identify the leaker easily. Why?

Because he was the one who got the songs, spread them to his friends/contacts and I?m sure he knows who was the original leaker. The leaker is not ?Spain? or ?Portugal 1? or me or gnrsucks or whoever sent us the songs. The leaker was someone that MSL sent the songs to. There isn?t an ?original leaker?, just THE Leaker, since nobody had leaked the songs before friday night. Since it was ok for MSL to drop Jarmo?s name on his story, and making something up to make him look bad (vengeance from MSL or any of his buddies?), since it was ok for him to fuck with ?Portugal 1?, I?m sure it?ll be ok for him to turn his ?friend? our "friends" up if gn?r management or lawyers are really looking for him.

I hope this will end all the conspiracy theory regarding hoarders. Yes, we had the songs, both "Portugal 1" and "gnrsucks" didn't sent songs to any forum admin at any time, but I'm pretty sure some of them got the songs by Thursday night/Friday morning, while waiting for MSL to get all the other songs.

Oh, and I also don't know my IQ. Sorry about that! I do have a passport and the whole collection of Gn?R 7?s!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1037 on: May 07, 2007, 06:39:49 PM »

The only way this could be more fun would be if MSL tearfully turned his head toward Mr. Portugal and said "I cheated on you."  Cry

Then, Jerry Springer says: "Let's bring out the man MSL's been sleeping with.  IT'S MR. SPAIN!"

Oh No You Didn't!  rofl

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1038 on: May 07, 2007, 06:41:18 PM »

But do you have the GNR scented tin candle?  hihi

But thanks for clearing that up, it's appreciated.

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #1039 on: May 07, 2007, 06:46:27 PM »

I must be a genius too, it took me only 1 hour 6 minutes to read the 53 pages of this thread.  hihi

The only thing I can say is this: if you're a genius, you like Guns N' Roses, and you're wishing the album to be released as soon as possible, one of your brilliant million neurons must tell you ''leaking unfinished demos is not good for anyone''.

Fans lose expectactions, GNR management gets mad, the band is gonna feel violated and the name calling will be endless.

Once the songs are out there, it has no sense to make a try to stop them. Once they are out there, the snowball is impossible to stop.

What is really sad is that there are 53 pages of a war of egos, and no one seem to be interested in discussing how the band can be feeling with all this shit.

This thread has nothing to do with Guns N' Roses. If you think it carefully, this thread is all about some fucked up egomaniacs and the biggest mythomaniac in the GNR community history

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: