Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 10:42:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228146 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  my b/f passed away this morning
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: my b/f passed away this morning  (Read 11177 times)
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2007, 09:04:36 AM »

My sincere condolenses

That's a hatrick for Doull
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2007, 10:59:17 AM »

Sorry for your loss horsey. God bless both of you.
VIP

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2007, 01:35:00 PM »

These are Horseys Posts from today, sorry if i dont belleve you so unless he passed away between 7-9 and if he did what the hell are you doing here posting about it so quickly

We think alike, Sir.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?  Consider for a moment that you're incorrect.  Now consider how much of a fucking asshole that makes you. 

Edit:Unfortunately, I got distracted and forgot the obvious...my condolences.  Sad

Remember that this is the internet sir.
I once fooled some people to believe that a popular member of a forum had late leuchemia, and ultimately passed away in the end. They swallowed the hook with bait and all etc etc
There it all was revealed and everyone was angry and stuff, etc etc

with that I mean, that you should not always believe what you read on the internet, since Internet attracts "lolled people".
and because of the presence of "lolled people", suspicions are justified.

I am sorry for your loss, take care horsey.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2007, 01:42:16 PM »

I once fooled some people to believe that a popular member of a forum had late leuchemia, and ultimately passed away in the end. They swallowed the hook with bait and all etc etc

Man are you fucked up, or what?
VIP

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2007, 01:48:24 PM »

Man are you fucked up, or what?

I was young and dumb.
Which I still am, but not at the same ratio.  Sad
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2007, 02:14:00 PM »

Sorry about your loss and wish you all the best in dealing with the pain.
leila
Rocker

You wrote the soundtrack to my life....

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2007, 03:55:07 PM »

My deepest condolenses horsey..

"..when I find out all the reasons maybe I'll find another way,find another day..with all the changing seasons of my life maybe I'll get it right next time....."
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2007, 03:58:10 PM »

These are Horseys Posts from today, sorry if i dont belleve you so unless he passed away between 7-9 and if he did what the hell are you doing here posting about it so quickly

We think alike, Sir.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?  Consider for a moment that you're incorrect.  Now consider how much of a fucking asshole that makes you. 

Edit:Unfortunately, I got distracted and forgot the obvious...my condolences.  Sad

with that I mean, that you should not always believe what you read on the internet, since Internet attracts "lolled people".

Haha, I remember that shit man! Tell him I said to get on line sometime.

And, BTW, I don't care how much of an asshole I sounded when I posted before. If someone I know dies, I wouldn't run to post it on the fucking internet.

Call me an asshole, call me what you'd like. In the end, I could give two shits.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2007, 04:37:51 PM »

We think alike, Sir.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?? Consider for a moment that you're incorrect.? Now consider how much of a fucking asshole that makes you.?

Edit:Unfortunately, I got distracted and forgot the obvious...my condolences.? Sad

Haha, I remember that shit man! Tell him I said to get on line sometime.

And, BTW, I don't care how much of an asshole I sounded when I posted before. If someone I know dies, I wouldn't run to post it on the fucking internet.

Call me an asshole, call me what you'd like. In the end, I could give two shits.

then if you can't say anything nice, please do not say anything at all sir...hopefully the shoe will not be on the other foot someday Undecided

SLCPUNK
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2007, 04:43:58 PM »

Great, everybody knows how you feel about it-twice. Now at least have the respect to stay the hell out of this thread, give her that much respect at least, loser.

You're a fucking asshole, bigtime.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2007, 11:03:06 PM »

Great, everybody knows how you feel about it-twice. Now at least have the respect to stay the hell out of this thread, give her that much respect at least, loser.

You're a fucking asshole, bigtime.

Hmmm, not sure if turd sandwich or giant douche is more appropriate.  Shall we vote on it?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2007, 11:07:50 PM »

personally I think the 'giant douche' choice is appropriate....either/or really Smiley

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2007, 11:46:14 PM »

I think Lisa and everyone else should be quiet and stop insulting other members, regardless of their views.  Cheesy
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2007, 11:48:12 PM »

I think Lisa and everyone else should be quiet and stop insulting other members, regardless of their views.? Cheesy
I was merely making a choice presented to me by Butters...or whomever answered first. Cheesy

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2007, 07:46:13 AM »

He passed away following a chest tumor.

Well if it is true i am truely sorry for her, mabe its jut me but something like that happened and i would not be posting on here about it thats all

yeah, you'd be dead, duh

My condolenses Horsey

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2007, 08:36:44 AM »

THANK -YOU EVERYONE WHO DOES CARE.

im not faking this story in fact ive been going through hell.it keeps going through my mind.the last thing he yelled at me.that all i cared about was myself.i know he was in pain but to leave that thought in my head.and all i was was there for him everyday.his sister held his hand when he died.that made me feel a bit more comfortable.i was soppossed to go thursday but thursday never came.i can't stop crying ,how  long does this stay with you the crying part ?
cause everything reminds me of  him then i start crying again.friends have been showing up to my house.and that is good makes me feel better a little.that people do care.i have some friends taking me to the funeral.the hardest part yet to overcome.

the one an only horsey !
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2007, 02:18:15 PM »

THANK -YOU EVERYONE WHO DOES CARE.

im not faking this story in fact ive been going through hell.it keeps going through my mind.the last thing he yelled at me.that all i cared about was myself.i know he was in pain but to leave that thought in my head.and all i was was there for him everyday.his sister held his hand when he died.that made me feel a bit more comfortable.i was soppossed to go thursday but thursday never came.i can't stop crying ,how? long does this stay with you the crying part ?
cause everything reminds me of? him then i start crying again.friends have been showing up to my house.and that is good makes me feel better a little.that people do care.i have some friends taking me to the funeral.the hardest part yet to overcome.
unfortunately, no one can really say anything to actually help you Horsey...it is just going to take time. Try to focus on the positive aspects of your relationship, the laughs you had, the good times instead of dwelling on the negative parts...and don't beat yourself up on the things you should have said or done, you are only human. I am glad you have friends there to support you and listen. Take each day as it comes...if you feel sad, cry and if you feel happy, you must laugh....you will always remember but time has a way of easing your pain. Take Care

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2007, 02:36:15 PM »

yes i believe time will help.and thank -you'

the one an only horsey !
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2007, 05:08:45 PM »

Stay well

Remember that drink will only delay any reaction you have to this.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2007, 08:53:59 PM »

how old was he?
someone might wanna think that people this day of age are more common to often connect to internte comunity as any other they participate in
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 08:57:01 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: