Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:04:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumble on Talking Metal Live TONIGHT
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumble on Talking Metal Live TONIGHT  (Read 9165 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2007, 09:50:24 PM »

Anyone think that he'll actually mention the album?

That's all I want to know about at this point.

Bumble doesn't talk about the thing.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »

My favorite part was when he said he was thinking about bringing Chris Pitman in on his solo!!! ?

That would be really awesome.

I really like BBF. ?We're very lucky that he's in the band. ?He really goes above and beyond to do all he can for his fans. ?It's gotta be tough with the secrets he has to keep. ?Rock on, Ron.

(By the way... Didn't he say something about wanting to be called Ron now instead of "Bumblefoot?")

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2007, 09:53:44 PM »

My favorite part was when he said he was thinking about bringing Chris Pitman in on his solo!!! ?

That would be really awesome.

I really like BBF. ?We're very lucky that he's in the band. ?He really goes above and beyond to do all he can for his fans. ?It's gotta be tough with the secrets he has to keep. ?Rock on, Ron.

(By the way... Didn't he say something about wanting to be called Ron now instead of "Bumblefoot?")

Nah, the hosts were suggesting that, but he said he didn't give a fuck what people called him.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2007, 09:54:10 PM »

My favorite part was when he said he was thinking about bringing Chris Pitman in on his solo!!! 

Because you mentioned it to him?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2007, 09:54:15 PM »

Anyone think that he'll actually mention the album?

That's all I want to know about at this point.

Bumble doesn't talk about the thing.  ok

/jarmo

Bah.

(bangs head off of wall.)

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2007, 09:55:48 PM »

and then asking bbf about slash!
what an insult!!

It's not an insult it was a reasonable question - has he had any negativity from the ex-members. He said no, but that VR are playing near him soon and he'd like to go but it would be too weird, although he said he did see them play with Red Hot Chilli Peppers a couple of years ago.

BBF a VR fan - who would have thought, and there was me thinking VR and GnR are rivals and if you liked one you couldn't possibly like the other. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:01:22 PM by estrangedpaul » Logged

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2007, 09:56:44 PM »

Bumble is such a class guy! ?What a team player.

Jarmo, what poster called up?
MotherGooseLuvR
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2007, 09:57:37 PM »

My favorite part was when he said he was thinking about bringing Chris Pitman in on his solo!!!?

/jarmo

I'm sure if I didn't, then someone would have. ?I was probably just the first one to get through.

C'mon, Jarmo... you've gotta admit it would be pretty cool if Pitman got to come in at the very end of Ron's solo. ?Just for like a minute or something. ?He wouldn't have to take over the show or anything.

superloconoriega
Big gay Al
Headliner

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2007, 09:59:54 PM »

My favorite part was when he said he was thinking about bringing Chris Pitman in on his solo!!! 

/jarmo

I'm sure if I didn't, then someone would have.  I was probably just the first one to get through.

C'mon, Jarmo... you've gotta admit it would be pretty cool if Pitman got to come in at the very end of Ron's solo.  Just for like a minute or something.  He wouldn't have to take over the show or anything.

agreed !
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2007, 10:01:29 PM »

Now he's playing Faith No More's "From Out Of Nowhere".  Cheesy

I'm sure if I didn't, then someone would have.  I was probably just the first one to get through.

C'mon, Jarmo... you've gotta admit it would be pretty cool if Pitman got to come in at the very end of Ron's solo.  Just for like a minute or something.  He wouldn't have to take over the show or anything.

I didn't say anything about whether it would be cool or not.

I just reacted to you bringing up Chris like it was just by accident when you were the one who called and made the mention. Don't be so modest!

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:03:47 PM by jarmo » Logged

estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2007, 10:03:45 PM »

Bumblefoot is such a cool guy - with a killer voice when he speaks! This is a cool jam.

MotherGooseLuvR
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2007, 10:08:43 PM »

Here's how Bumblefoot should make his next album... go into a studio for 74 minutes, and just play some songs on his acoustic guitar -- where ever his muse takes him... From Neil Diamond to Faith No More to Frank Sinatra... Just having fun with his guitar and his favorite music.

novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2007, 10:25:30 PM »

"I have a lot of favorite songs of the new stuff and it's songs that nobody has heard yet"

quotes like that make the wait for cd so hard   hihi

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
Captaint
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2007, 10:32:06 AM »

That was alot of fun last night.  We are cleaning up a few parts of the show and then we will stream it at http://www.talkingmetallive.com

I am off to Vancouver and then to Vegas for Rock Honors where we hope to interview Ozzy.

Anyone who calls in and starts talking trash about our friends or the bands we like will be cut off and will not be part of the streaming re-broadcast.

Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2007, 01:20:08 PM »

"I have a lot of favorite songs of the new stuff and it's songs that nobody has heard yet"

This is very encouraging to hear and makes me think that what we've heard so far is nothing compared to what's coming our way!!!  yes  ok
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2007, 04:09:32 PM »

is this available for download yet?

I would'nt do that if I were you.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2007, 04:14:10 PM »

This is very encouraging to hear and makes me think that what we've heard so far is nothing compared to what's coming our way!!!? yes? ok

yeah.. but people always say stuff like that when they got a new record out like that scot from that miniguns band Wink.. but still hell fucking yeah headbanger
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2007, 04:59:46 AM »

Can't find this link to download anywhere, anyone?

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2007, 12:00:02 PM »

Quote from: BBF
quotes like that make the wait for cd so hard? ?hihi
yeah, I think it makes the wait harder too because IMO there's more credence when it comes directly from a band member.? I remember when Baz made a similar comment and I just sorta shrugged it off because it was Baz saying it and, well, Baz is just Baz so his opinion really doesn't carry any weight with me.? But for BBF to say it ... man, that just makes the wait that much more exhilaratingly torturous!!!? rofl

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2007, 03:08:26 PM »

BBF is ALWAYS very cool and respectful when discussing the ex-members. I remember reading a Tommy interview from a few years back where he paid Duff several compliments as well.... THAT is definitely the way to reach out to the ENTIRE GN'R fanbase that is out there world-wide.... the whole "the old-band sucked and were out to get me" paronia schtick Axl went with during 2001-03 was a complete disaster and alligned many against him and the new band from the get-go. The best tone for these guys (Axl and Dizzy included) to strike is to be RESPECTFUL of the past... and PUMPED UP about finally adding a new chapter in the future...

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: