Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:35:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  SlashIsVR
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: SlashIsVR  (Read 9061 times)
Elrothiel
« on: April 30, 2007, 07:12:57 AM »

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that SlashIsVR (aka Dan) really misses this place and that he's sorry he posted a link to a leak whilst utterly shitfaced.

... d'ya think it'd be at all possible to let him come back. He really likes it here... and he is sorry!

Please?
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 07:41:26 AM »

he posted a link to a leak whilst utterly shitfaced.

he broke the rules that were clearly stated, therefore he faces the same consequences the rest of us would
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 08:26:35 AM »

he posted a link to a leak whilst utterly shitfaced.

he broke the rules that were clearly stated, therefore he faces the same consequences the rest of us would

yeah and with that name maybe he should visit a VR board?
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 08:38:27 AM »

yeah and with that name maybe he should visit a VR board?

Could've been worse, It could have been Slashisgnr  Wink
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 11:43:15 AM »

People have done much worse than that and come back.
Elrothiel
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 02:34:10 PM »

Oh come on guys!

He may be a VR fan, but he's also a GN'R fan, just like every one of us here! Now y'all show some support for a fellow fan who misses this place! Cut him some slack, he was drunk as a skunk! Sure, he did wrong, but we all make mistakes.

... I thought Gn'R fans looked out for each other!

PS: If ya wanna have a go at people for having non-Gn'R related usernames, then pick on me! I'm Skynyrd Girl after all!
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 04:40:34 PM »

Oh come on guys!

He may be a VR fan, but he's also a GN'R fan, just like every one of us here! Now y'all show some support for a fellow fan who misses this place! Cut him some slack, he was drunk as a skunk! Sure, he did wrong, but we all make mistakes.

PS: If ya wanna have a go at people for having non-Gn'R related usernames, then pick on me! I'm Skynyrd Girl after all!

sure, I would be behind him coming back and he's probably a really nice guy. Its just that the links to leaks rule is the most well known, i mean, how many people lose karma or are banned each week for posting a link to a leak? It's common knowledge that it's not allowed on this board.

Maybe he didn't know, maybe he made a mistake. Hopefully he'll be back soon enough, and he'll learn not to make that mistake again.  ok
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 06:41:48 PM »

lol cmon... show some mercy and let him back... afterall, there are much worse ppl here on the boards these days then him! i just dont get why he got a perm ban...  Undecided

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 02:08:53 AM »

Oh come on guys!

sure, I would be behind him coming back and he's probably a really nice guy. Its just that the links to leaks rule is the most well known, i mean, how many people lose karma or are banned each week for posting a link to a leak? It's common knowledge that it's not allowed on this board.

Maybe he didn't know, maybe he made a mistake. Hopefully he'll be back soon enough, and he'll learn not to make that mistake again.  ok

you just mentioned a problem right their. why do some people only get Karma for this while other get banned?

Seem like it should by one or the other.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 02:43:34 AM by Timothy » Logged

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 04:36:48 AM »

He can come back under a different user name, can't he?

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 04:50:27 AM »

get banned and see if u can do that ok
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 06:53:20 AM »

get banned and see if u can do that ok

Others managed to come back.

So he got an IP-ban, too...

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 07:43:37 AM »

Oh come on guys!

you just mentioned a problem right their. why do some people only get Karma for this while other get banned?

Seem like it should by one or the other.

I agree with that point, but was this really a permanent ban?
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 08:25:33 AM »

Yes it was.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Elrothiel
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 10:08:04 AM »

Cool glad to see some support goin' on for our friend here! He really isn't a bad guy, he was just drunk. As everyone knows... mistakes are bound to be made when drinking copious amounts of alcohol...

I think there needs to be a maximum amount of karma points you're allowed before you get banned, and the first time you get banned it's only for a week or somethin'... and then if you continue after that breakin' all the rules, KA-BOOM! you're perma-banned, do NOT pass Go, do NOT collect $200.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 01:34:40 PM »

I would be surprised if the "I was drunk" excuse actually works.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 02:46:29 PM »

i couldn't care less if he came back, who knew he was even banned hihi but as the name he has chosen i wouldn't think he was very supportive of the new line up, but i dunno shit about him, barely remember what kind of posts he used to do yeah u know what i mean.. i wonder if any1 would start a thread if i got banned rofl but i wont get banned i'm gonna be here 4evah bwahaha
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 03:17:30 PM »

i couldn't care less if he came back, who knew he was even banned hihi but as the name he has chosen i wouldn't think he was very supportive of the new line up, but i dunno shit about him, barely remember what kind of posts he used to do yeah u know what i mean.. i wonder if any1 would start a thread if i got banned rofl but i wont get banned i'm gonna be here 4evah bwahaha

god im sorry but if you were banned I would make a fucking rave to celebrate it.... Roll Eyes

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2007, 03:36:45 PM »

god im sorry but if you were banned I would make a fucking rave to celebrate it.... Roll Eyes

take it to pms honey, this thread aint about me Kiss
Elrothiel
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2007, 03:43:43 PM »

OK fine, whatever, you don't care, I don't care that you don't care, and no one else does either, so back off and don't be so needlessly aggressive!
Besides, he IS supportive of the new band! Just because he also likes VR doesn't mean that he doesn't like Gn'R! Jeez... I woulda thought a Gn'R fan wouldn't have been so close-minded and shallow!
It doesn't matter what his username is! He may be a Slash fan, but so am I! Yea Slash isn't exactly the nicest, most honest person in the world, and his guitar work isn't as good as it used to be, but he still was a member of Gn'R and there are millions who would agree. And besides he's in VR, so it doesn't even matter!
Ya may as well pick on everyone with a Duff related username, or a Matt... or even an Izzy.

Usernames should have no say in whether someone's "supportive" of the new line up or not. The only usernames which would actually say "I have no support for Axl and the new line up" would be ones along the lines of "NewGnRSucks" or "OldGnRKicksNewGnRsAss" or even "IhavenosupportforAxlandthenewlineup"... things like that.
"SlashIsVR" is hardly an "anti-Axl" username!

... what happened to you Cheap Jon?, you used to be cool! You didn't used to be so... bitter.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: