Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:25:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Music on MTV?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Music on MTV?  (Read 5608 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 08:07:34 PM »

i agree fully with ya Slash411, all music today is bullshit and gay and just so damn stupid and cheesey and just fucking GAY. I HATE IT, I HATE IT ALL rant FUCK MTV

if you want to watch the old music videos form the 80s check out METAL MANIA on VH1 classic beer the only problem is is that i don't know when its on because i dont have that channel crying but if you do i sugest you watch it yes

peace
Metal Mania is on late nights Friday and Saturday, I think 2am on Friday night, midnight on Saturday.  Then again on Saturday and Sunday late mornings until 1pm or so.  Great show.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 09:08:03 PM »

Any of us "old" folks will remember how awesome it was in the early years....what a shame really, at this point it has been horrible for most of its existence. VH1 classics is a great station, although I heard they canceled that too?  no

No duder, it's still here.  They just changed the logo.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 09:31:39 PM »

Any of us "old" folks will remember how awesome it was in the early years....what a shame really, at this point it has been horrible for most of its existence. VH1 classics is a great station, although I heard they canceled that too?  no

No duder, it's still here.  They just changed the logo.

Well that is good news then.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2007, 10:49:17 PM »

you think they'll embrase CHINESE DEMOCRACY and G'n'R like they do with all the other shit on MTV? or will they just go pfffft another hair band trying to reclaim fame?

fuckin' MTV......... Roll Eyes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 11:18:06 PM »

you think they'll embrase CHINESE DEMOCRACY and G'n'R like they do with all the other shit on MTV? or will they just go pfffft another hair band trying to reclaim fame?

I would think VH1 Classic would be more likely.  MTV has lost touch of the "music" scene.  They wouldn't know what to do with GNR.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 11:24:15 PM »

I would think VH1 Classic would be more likely.? MTV has lost touch of the "music" scene.? They wouldn't know what to do with GNR.

well i wasn't sure because, even though everyone here hates MTV and rap, i'm assuming, Axl likes rap actually and has kept friends with MTV in the past especially when Axl tried bringing them back during the VMAs....... anyone.........anyone Huh Anyone think something like that can/would happen again..........maybe?

Undecided

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 11:37:43 PM »

VH1 classic is really good promoting older bands when they have new material/tour. Although with GnR I'd think MTV would have a spot for them...maybe.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2007, 02:48:25 AM »

I love VH1 Classic and all, but I don't want them to give GN'R the "nostalgia" stamp.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: