Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:36:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  CHINESE DEMOCRACY in the Fall?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: CHINESE DEMOCRACY in the Fall?  (Read 7579 times)
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: April 27, 2007, 11:23:43 AM »

I was hoping that the album would be released by June. However, since they will be overseas all summer, I find it highly unlikely that the record company will allow them to release the album without proper promotion in the U.S. (unless they begin promotion in the next 2-3 weeks). Anyone disagree?

Undecided
bushkarocks!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 11:25:59 AM »

Don't think that the recordcompany gives a sjit if they are in usa or not

CD will sell good to even if they are not in usa at moment of release
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 11:28:40 AM »

It's deja vu all over again.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 11:33:04 AM »

Then Fall becomes Winter ,which turns into spring...Well you get the point.

it will come out when it comes out. No use in worrying or wondering about it.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 11:43:30 AM »

Trust Me its in the Fall. ok
Late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late,......................................................................................................late, late Fall.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 11:46:37 AM »

I think the title is a little misleading. I thought I would read some rumor or something like that. Tongue

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 12:17:22 PM »

I think the title is a little misleading. I thought I would read some rumor or something like that. Tongue

Yeah me too. The title should be changed to "I'm Hoping For Chinese Democracy In The Fall" or something like that.

Or just deleted.....one or the other.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
axlnyc
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 12:18:08 PM »

I know its impossible to predict the unpredictable, however, this years tour kicking off in June (prior to CD release) is now reminding me of 1991 with the UYI 1 & 2 release/tour. ?I saw GNR (with Skid Row opening) in June of '91, and it was that September that UYI 1 & 2 were released. ?I believe this years events are taking a familiar track. ?I remember back then being unfamiliar with about 4-5 songs from the setlist because UYI was not yet released, also there was no internet then/and no "downloading motherfuckers" so there were no leaks. ?I was blown away then by Estranged and Pretty Tied Up as I had never heard them prior. ?So, although we know "anything goes" and can change by the hour, right now CD in September seems REAL POSSIBLE(:

81688-NJ
61791-LI, NY
120991-MSG
121391-MSG
71892-NJ
72992-NJ
30693-CT
120502-MSG
51206-NYC
51506-NYC
51706-NYC
110506-NJ
111006-MSG
111711-NJ
111911-CT
112611-NJ
2/10/12-NYC
2/12/12-
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 12:38:09 PM »

i hope to god the album is released before the fall.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
^faeryeV
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 01:13:03 PM »

When it doesn't happen, please dont blame whatever god it is that you worship.

He might not be the main culprit.

....  hihi
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »

It's a global market place, GNR need not be in the US for th album to come out.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 01:21:51 PM »

I was hoping that the album would be released by June. However, since they will be overseas all summer, I find it highly unlikely that the record company will allow them to release the album without proper promotion in the U.S. (unless they begin promotion in the next 2-3 weeks). Anyone disagree?

Undecided

wishful thinking....there is no release date...it isnt on interscopes calendar....same ol' , same ol' for 10 years now.....

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 01:27:20 PM »

Undecided

wishful thinking....there is no release date...it isnt on interscopes calendar....same ol' , same ol' for 10 years now.....

I can confirm that it's not on their calendar as of now. I asked my sources and got laughed at again.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 01:31:15 PM »

When it doesn't happen, please dont blame whatever god it is that you worship.

He might not be the main culprit.

....? hihi

Its a good thing i dont worship god.

... hihi

douche bag.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 01:32:39 PM »

Undecided

I can confirm that it's not on their calendar as of now. I asked my sources and got laughed at again.

what kinda "sources" do you have ?

Hemingway
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 01:35:16 PM »

Undecided

The sames ones I've had for years. Some friends who work at various spots in Geffen & Interscope.

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 01:50:49 PM »

Undecided

The sames ones I've had for years. Some friends who work at various spots in Geffen & Interscope.

me 2...i got laughed at again......

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
tomc102968
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 01:13:18 PM »

tuesday december 25th 2007 which means release dtae would be pushed to monday th 24th  which means released the same day in europe and the us sound reasonable enough to me
 hihi
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2007, 03:18:00 PM »

Undecided

I just appreciate the fact that you still ask at this point hihi

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 06:36:44 AM »

I know its impossible to predict the unpredictable, however, this years tour kicking off in June (prior to CD release) is now reminding me of 1991 with the UYI 1 & 2 release/tour. ?I saw GNR (with Skid Row opening) in June of '91, and it was that September that UYI 1 & 2 were released. ?I believe this years events are taking a familiar track. ?I remember back then being unfamiliar with about 4-5 songs from the setlist because UYI was not yet released, also there was no internet then/and no "downloading motherfuckers" so there were no leaks. ?I was blown away then by Estranged and Pretty Tied Up as I had never heard them prior. ?So, although we know "anything goes" and can change by the hour, right now CD in September seems REAL POSSIBLE(:

I agree, there does appear to be a kind of symmetry to the whole thing and I'd love to see it continue, with CD released in autumn and a world tour to follow.? I travelled to Germany in 91 in order to see them before they reached the UK and the memory of standing alone amongst thousands of strangers in a dark, unfamiliar place and hearing Axl half whisper the opening lines to Estranged, followed by the soaring power of Slash's guitar melody, is one that still haunts me even after all these years.

I am hopeful that 2007 will be the year I get to hear CD but what I'm hoping for even more than a 2007 release date is the knowledge that when I finally do get to hear it, it sounds exactly as the band intended and is the embodiment of everything Axl wishes it to be.? That really will make all the years of waiting just melt away.. Smiley

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: