Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:44:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R in Australia (2 additional shows announced & sold out shows)
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R in Australia (2 additional shows announced & sold out shows)  (Read 124533 times)
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #560 on: May 23, 2007, 05:16:25 AM »

Bassist STEVE KING Quits ROSE TATTOO - May 22, 2007

Bassist Steve King has reportedly left legendary Australian rockers ROSE TATTOO in order to focus on other musical projects. A replacement bassist has not yet been announced.

ROSE TATTOO's new album, entitled "Blood Brothers", was released in February via Armageddon Music. The group's video for the track "Black Eyed Bruiser" can be viewed at YouTube.com. The song is the first single from "Blood Brothers", which was produced by veteran Australian producer Mark Opitz (INXS, COLD CHISEL, KISS). "Black Eyed Bruiser" was written by the band's original production team, Harry Vanda and George Young, who also were AC/DC's producers.

ROSE TATTOO will support GUNS N' ROSES on their Australian tour in June.

Source: Blabbermouth.net

'Vanda and Young'! Oh, is that how you spell it. I can never find the names on the record sleeves! Ta.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Megaguns
« Reply #561 on: May 23, 2007, 05:38:20 AM »

No sorry i mean when there in Aust..radio appearences or TV..

Would be cool if Axl or the band members were guest programmers on Rage while they are out here. beer

I hope they go on Rove
That would be cool, but i really really doubt it
williambailey
Rocker

"Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah"

« Reply #562 on: May 24, 2007, 12:28:48 AM »

Just wondering what the deal is with taking a camera to a GN'R show these days.  Obviously at one point in time Axl would chuck a hissy fit, but what with mobile phone cameras etc it's obviously impossible to stop now.  So with that in mind, do you think there is any issue with being seen with a proper camera at the gig - either by security or Axl?  I plan on getting up pretty close to the very front so would love to get some good pics while I'm there.

A mobile phone camera is one thing - but a proper one - is that pushing things a bit too much? Any thoughts?
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #563 on: May 24, 2007, 12:43:23 AM »

Just wondering what the deal is with taking a camera to a GN'R show these days.? Obviously at one point in time Axl would chuck a hissy fit, but what with mobile phone cameras etc it's obviously impossible to stop now.? So with that in mind, do you think there is any issue with being seen with a proper camera at the gig - either by security or Axl?? I plan on getting up pretty close to the very front so would love to get some good pics while I'm there.

A mobile phone camera is one thing - but a proper one - is that pushing things a bit too much? Any thoughts?

My Sydney ticket has NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES ALLOWED printed on it, but I don't see how they could stop people with mobile phones which have recorders on there. Acer Arena is pretty strict security getting in through the entry.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Blackrose
Rocker

Here Today...Already been to Hell!

« Reply #564 on: May 24, 2007, 12:49:59 AM »

Just wondering what the deal is with taking a camera to a GN'R show these days. Obviously at one point in time Axl would chuck a hissy fit, but what with mobile phone cameras etc it's obviously impossible to stop now. So with that in mind, do you think there is any issue with being seen with a proper camera at the gig - either by security or Axl? I plan on getting up pretty close to the very front so would love to get some good pics while I'm there.

I'm guessing security will be pretty tight. I'm going to see what happens the first night, and maybe take my camera along on the second night.

It does depend on instructions from the band and the venue.

I went to two Blind Guardian shows earlier this year at The Forum in Melbourne, and security did not care about cameras at all. I was in the front couple of rows and got about 200 photo,s over both nights. Was wishing I had hired a video camera for one night to make a DVD. If I knew security was gonna be so cool I would have.

williambailey
Rocker

« Reply #565 on: May 24, 2007, 02:11:46 AM »

Just wondering what the deal is with taking a camera to a GN'R show these days. Obviously at one point in time Axl would chuck a hissy fit, but what with mobile phone cameras etc it's obviously impossible to stop now. So with that in mind, do you think there is any issue with being seen with a proper camera at the gig - either by security or Axl? I plan on getting up pretty close to the very front so would love to get some good pics while I'm there.

I'm guessing security will be pretty tight. I'm going to see what happens the first night, and maybe take my camera along on the second night.

I went to two Blind Guardian shows earlier this year at The Forum in Melbourne, and security did not care about cameras at all. I was in the front couple of rows and got about 200 photo,s over both nights. Was wishing I had hired a video camera for one night to make a DVD. If I knew security was gonna be so cool I would have.

Yeah I have thought about that for the first night in Melbourne - the only night I have seats the other couple of concerts I am GA.  I am in block 8 and 3 rows back so it would be ideal to video tape it.  But I would hate to turn up to the gig and then be told I gotta somehow lose the video or camera before I'm allowed in.

But it would be great to get a video of the whole show!
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #566 on: May 24, 2007, 05:55:53 AM »

Do not attempt to tape the show in any way whatsoever. That would be a really ****ed thing to do. You will miss the entire experience if you spend it looking through a camera lens. Enjoy the moment and let your mind map the pictures for you. You want a priceless memory - just watch!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Megaguns
« Reply #567 on: May 24, 2007, 05:57:21 AM »

Yeah I have thought about that for the first night in Melbourne - the only night I have seats the other couple of concerts I am GA.? I am in block 8 and 3 rows back so it would be ideal to video tape it.? But I would hate to turn up to the gig and then be told I gotta somehow lose the video or camera before I'm allowed in.

But it would be great to get a video of the whole show!
Just conceal it really well, im recording melbourne, first night from the upper right. My camera is very small, so im hopeing that ill be able to sneak it in quiet easily during the rush thru the gates.
badapple81
« Reply #568 on: May 24, 2007, 06:10:37 AM »

Gonna wait to see what security is like in Perth and Adelaide to see if I'll bring my cam to mel, bris and syd x2.
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #569 on: May 24, 2007, 06:36:01 AM »

Gonna wait to see what security is like in Perth and Adelaide to see if I'll bring my cam to mel, bris and syd x2.

And spoil the concert for me! I don't think so! Security check at the door!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
m_rated96
Rocker

slash slash slash

« Reply #570 on: May 24, 2007, 09:01:16 AM »

omg im going to see guns n roses at the teensy superdome... it will be nice and cosy and up fucking close. hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUestion. will i die in the australian mosh pit
badapple81
« Reply #571 on: May 24, 2007, 06:37:35 PM »

WTF?!
williambailey
Rocker

« Reply #572 on: May 24, 2007, 07:26:39 PM »

WTF?!

Yeah I was a little confused with that comment too?Huh
badapple81
« Reply #573 on: May 24, 2007, 10:21:43 PM »

RUNNING TIMES:
Acer Arena, Sydney
Rose Tattoo : 8.05pm - 8.45pm
Sebastian Bach : 9.00pm - 10.00pm
10.30pm - 12.50am : Guns N' Roses
Please Note : Running times are approximate and may be subject to change.
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #574 on: May 24, 2007, 11:14:42 PM »

RUNNING TIMES:
Acer Arena, Sydney

I saw that the other day. Do u think GN'R will make everyone wait for ages like they did last year?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #575 on: May 25, 2007, 12:36:15 AM »

omg im going to see guns n roses at the teensy superdome... it will be nice and cosy and up fucking close. hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUestion. will i die in the australian mosh pit

Yes, that is what it is for!! Welcome to the Jungle baby!!!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #576 on: May 25, 2007, 12:39:56 AM »

RUNNING TIMES:
Acer Arena, Sydney

I saw that the other day. Do u think GN'R will make everyone wait for ages like they did last year?

peace

Last year they usually came on at around 10:30-11:15 so it looks like the announced time of 10:30 is probably pretty close to when they'll be coming on stage
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #577 on: May 26, 2007, 03:55:47 AM »

RUNNING TIMES:
Acer Arena, Sydney

peace

Last year they usually came on at around 10:30-11:15 so it looks like the announced time of 10:30 is probably pretty close to when they'll be coming on stage

I have to teach the next day! Good thing I will be full of adrenalin!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Megaguns
« Reply #578 on: May 26, 2007, 04:32:52 AM »

Are there any pre parties organised ? cmon people, i wanna party in melbourne!!
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #579 on: May 26, 2007, 07:36:15 AM »

aNY Good parties at the brisbane (20th) and the First Sydney show,...

any good pre parties.............................

Btw, would it be safe to bring a digital camera to the Brisbane ent cent concert?

or stupid.?

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: