Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 08:24:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R in Australia (2 additional shows announced & sold out shows)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R in Australia (2 additional shows announced & sold out shows)  (Read 136773 times)
pollyblue
Rocker

t.w.a.t.

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2007, 03:56:10 AM »

nice boys don't play rock n roll no no no no no no baby!
imagine a guest appearance by axl with rose tattoo  drool
ChrisPittman
Banned
Rocker

There Was a Time

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2007, 04:52:58 AM »

This is brilliant I have to say, and Rose Tattoo and Baz opening, just like in the old days!

June 6th 06 @ RDS, Dublin, Ireland
July 29th 06 @ Wembley Arena, London, England
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2007, 05:03:46 AM »

YEAH!!!!!  I've been messaging all my Guns friends in Adelaide and they are SO fkn up for this! Great news! So pleased that they are playing there.  I've seen a few bands at that venue in Adelaide (entertainment centre), the sound is good, its got a nice feel to it and I dont think GnR will have a prob selling it out!

damn i wanna go!  I will try and find out what kind of promotion is going on in Adelaide, posters, announcements etc.  God I love this part, the anticipation! Cannot wait to hear reviews of the shows - i just love hearing how blown away people are after seeing them live!

beer
Catcher
Opening Act

I'm a giant mutant Llama

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2007, 05:12:30 AM »

YEAH!!!!!  I've been messaging all my Guns friends in Adelaide and they are SO fkn up for this! Great news! So pleased that they are playing there.  I've seen a few bands at that venue in Adelaide (entertainment centre), the sound is good, its got a nice feel to it and I dont think GnR will have a prob selling it out!

damn i wanna go!  I will try and find out what kind of promotion is going on in Adelaide, posters, announcements etc.  God I love this part, the anticipation! Cannot wait to hear reviews of the shows - i just love hearing how blown away people are after seeing them live!

beer
Nice to meet someone else going to the Adelaide show... i CANNOT WAIT... and the timing is perfect too. If it was a week or two later it would have been in uni exam week, but having it on the 13th means its in swotvac week... so cool smoking
gnrfresh
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2007, 05:24:25 AM »

I will be going to Adelaide and Melbourne shows for sure and Sydney is very tempting as it will be the final night!
I cant wait to see the press and promotion as this is a dream come true.
Looks like I may be in need of a new liver after the tour though? ?beer
Catcher
Opening Act

I'm a giant mutant Llama

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2007, 05:34:25 AM »

This has been put up on ticketek.com... i havent seen it up here so i'll post it:
Guns N' Roses
Presented by Dainty Consolidated Entertainment 
  Tickets on sale Thu 26 Apr, 9am

FINALLY THE LONG WAIT IS OVER
The return of GUNS N' ROSES

CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR

Believe the hype. Guns N' Roses are back. The Chinese Democracy World Tour and another awesome moment in musical history is upon us. Sit down, strap in and hold on? it's gonna be one hell of a ride.

After 14 years, the biggest and baddest band in the world, the rock'n'roll machine known as Guns N' Roses, is set to return to Australian shores in June as part of their mammoth Chinese Democracy World Tour.

This will be the first time Australian audiences have seen the band since their legendary 1993 performances at Eastern Creek in Sydney (71,000 tickets sold) and Calder Park in Melbourne (66,000 tickets sold), and this time, fans in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide will get to witness the spectacular that is Guns N' Roses for the first time ever.

Coming full circle, Guns N' Roses' special guests for the entire tour will be none other than former Skid Row singer, the irrepressible Sebastian Bach and Australia's own Rose Tattoo.

I just love the first sentance

LanceLazer
Opening Act

Beers, Boobs n Rock & Roll!

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2007, 05:38:33 AM »

I'll be going to Adelaide (live here), Melbourne and Sydney.

Is there any chance of presales or what?

Would it be best lining up or doing it online?

http://www.myspace.com/lancelazer

...God have mercy on the man
Who doubts what he's sure of...
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2007, 05:46:17 AM »

depends,

is this going to be through tickettek, ticketmaster , what?

btw Lance Lazer,  what plane company eg jetstar etc, are you going with,
caus i looked at a few, and some arent flying out on the day of the concert ?weird??

nyways, I hope its through ticketek.

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2007, 05:52:04 AM »

YEAH!!!!!? I've been messaging all my Guns friends in Adelaide and they are SO fkn up for this! Great news! So pleased that they are playing there.? I've seen a few bands at that venue in Adelaide (entertainment centre), the sound is good, its got a nice feel to it and I dont think GnR will have a prob selling it out!

damn i wanna go!? I will try and find out what kind of promotion is going on in Adelaide, posters, announcements etc.? God I love this part, the anticipation! Cannot wait to hear reviews of the shows - i just love hearing how blown away people are after seeing them live!

beer
Nice to meet someone else going to the Adelaide show... i CANNOT WAIT... and the timing is perfect too. If it was a week or two later it would have been in uni exam week, but having it on the 13th means its in swotvac week... so cool smoking

Sadly I wont be going - I live in London.  but my husband is from adelaide and we used to live there. fond memories!  but my friends who are going will be rowdy on my behalf I'm sure!  great your exams dont get in the way.  let us know what the promotion is like!  peace
Catcher
Opening Act

I'm a giant mutant Llama

« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2007, 05:56:56 AM »

depends,

btw Lance Lazer,  what plane company eg jetstar etc, are you going with,
caus i looked at a few, and some arent flying out on the day of the concert ?weird??

Its through ticketek. That quote from my earlier post was frow ticketek. Anyway sign up at ticketek in case we get a presale from them.
And yeah, i'll be going around stealing any promo posters i see around the place  hihi
LanceLazer
Opening Act

Beers, Boobs n Rock & Roll!

« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2007, 06:02:51 AM »

depends,

btw Lance Lazer,? what plane company eg jetstar etc, are you going with,

It's through ticketek: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GUNSNROS07&searchId=edc3bbc0-157b-4176-a83b-529a05045917

and I haven't looked at planes yet - but I wouldn't need to fly out on a concert day, I live in Adelaide, fly out on the Thursday for the Melb show on Friday. Not sure what I'll do between then and the Sydney show though.

http://www.myspace.com/lancelazer

...God have mercy on the man
Who doubts what he's sure of...
elmir
VIP

« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2007, 06:07:59 AM »

great news for Australian fans.....hope you guys have an awesome time!

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
waxlrick
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2007, 06:27:59 AM »

Thank you God!
Megaguns
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2007, 06:29:48 AM »

wheres my tasmania show? ah well ive already booked my airfare to sydney!!!   ok
badapple81
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2007, 06:35:17 AM »

Be careful when booking travel if going to multiple shows. The dates clearly allow for extra shows to be added.
aussiegunner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2007, 07:12:58 AM »

Hell Yeah!!!!! Cant wait, dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!! peace
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2007, 08:27:33 AM »

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
 beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer drool drool beer beer

Ive been on the piss since i read the news!!!!

im in Brizzy, but THE MELBOURNE SHOW IS MY FUCKIN' BIRTHDAY!!!!!! beer beer beer beer

got bloody tex' on my phone all day!!

this is the fuckin' big one man!!!

GNFNRS AUSTRALIA 07'!!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
tomc102968
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2007, 12:36:48 PM »

From the Herald Sun , "Australia's biggest-selling daily newspaper"

Guns N' Roses firing for tour
April 05, 2007 12:00am

HARD rock band Guns N'Roses will tour Australia for the first time in 14 years in June.

The band, featuring singer Axl Rose as the only original member, will play Rod Laver Arena on June 15. Tickets go on sale on April 26.

Guns N'Roses' last Australian tour was 1993 when they played at Calder Park, causing a traffic jam 30km from the city.

Promoter Paul Dainty said the band would play a 2 1/2 hour set featuring new material and greatest hits.

"They're not taking the full show everywhere, but for Australia and New Zealand we get the entire Chinese Democracy production, with video wall, full set, the whole enchilada," he said.

The still-unreleased Chinese Democracy album is reportedly the most expensive ever made, with $13 million spent over 10 years of recording sessions.

Supports acts for the June tour will be Rose Tattoo and ex-Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach.

Guns N'Roses have not released a studio album since 1991.

The saga around Chinese Democracy continued when Rose missed yet another scheduled release date last month.

He described the making of the album as an "unbearably long and incomprehensible journey".

mmmmk smiley-confused.gif I'm guessing they're just trying to sell this thing out, right? smiley-book.gif

Kannon.
taken from mygnr thanks to kannon
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2007, 12:38:53 PM »

It seems that this is just a rehash of last years tour...they even have Bach opening again... confused

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2007, 12:39:44 PM »

erm..." but for Australia and New Zealand we get the entire Chinese Democracy production, "
Does that mean loads new songs ??  Undecided

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: