Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:15:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Velvet Revolver To Play At The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Velvet Revolver To Play At The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally  (Read 1974 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: April 26, 2007, 01:31:05 PM »

Velvet Revolver to play at Chip

By Journal staff

Rock group Velvet Revolver, composed of former members of Guns N Roses, Stone Temple Pilots and Jane?s Addiction, will perform Wednesday, Aug. 8, at Buffalo Chip Campground during the annual Sturgis motorcycle rally.

The group consists of former Guns N Roses guitarist Slash, bassist Duff McKagan and drummer Matt Sorum, along with vocalist Scott Weiland, formerly of Stone Temple Pilots, and guitarist Dave Kushner, formerly of Wasted Youth and Electric Love Hogs and Jane?s Addiction.

The band?s second CD, ?Libertad,? is expected to be released July 3, and the first single, ?She Builds Quick Machines,? will be released in mid-May.

?Velvet Revolver marks the return of the rock supergroup,? Buffalo Chip campground owner Rod Woodruff said. ?They?re exactly what our crowd has come to expect for more than 26 years.?

Velvet Revolver joins other scheduled Buffalo Chip concerts, including Toby Keith, Ratt, Poison, Daughtry and Foreigner.

Reservation information is available at www.buffalochip.com.

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2007/04/26/news/local/news01.txt

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 04:29:20 PM »

RATT, awesome!!! i reckon they could make a bit of comeback if they keep up touring and do a new album.

html sucks
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 05:47:42 PM »

Now that's going to be one hell of a party. VR will definitely enjoy themselves there.

Speaking of Poison, they have a cover cd coming out and you can listen to 4 of the songs on their myspace page appearently, at least that's what I heard on Sirius.

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 10:15:17 AM »

when was dave in jane's addiction?

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 11:40:13 AM »

wierd lineup.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 11:47:56 AM »

Velvet Revolver joins other scheduled Buffalo Chip concerts, including Toby Keith, Ratt, Poison, Daughtry and Foreigner.

If you replaced VR with Journey and added Styx, Kansas, Nickelback, and Seether, youd have the worst lineup possible.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: