Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:30:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  South African shows cancelled
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South African shows cancelled  (Read 105869 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #360 on: April 20, 2007, 12:00:35 PM »

Absolutely nothing indicates that Tommy has left. Why should he. He's in the band for almost a decade now.

erm.....lack of album(s)?

erm...and?
slane92
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #361 on: April 20, 2007, 12:01:11 PM »

Album update?

We dont even know who is in the band.

who is the drummer ?

Brain or Frank? confused

"You had The Who, Led Zeppelin and The Beatles for previous generations. As far as rock bands and anyone that is in their early thirties to forties, our band is Guns N? Roses..."Alex Grossi
The_Wretched
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #362 on: April 20, 2007, 12:05:45 PM »

doesn't surprise me one bit... i knew this would happen. axl once again musters support and then takes  a shit on it. good move mr. Rose...
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #363 on: April 20, 2007, 12:06:25 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES 2007 FUCK THE HATERS AND FUCK THOSE PEOPLE WHO ONLY WHINE WHEN IT'S THEIR SHOW THAT GETS CANCELLED

Axl admires your loyalty and wants to meet you.

I admire the fact that you are such a flip-flopping bastard on your support of this band, and would like to throw shit at you.
Edward Rose
« Reply #364 on: April 20, 2007, 12:06:50 PM »

I'm calling shenanigans. There's no way they wouldn't use a replacement (pardon the pun) bass player for important "headline status" festival dates with WEEKS for that person to learn the songs.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #365 on: April 20, 2007, 12:08:49 PM »

I'm calling shenanigans. There's no way they wouldn't use a replacement (pardon the pun) bass player for important "headline status" festival dates with WEEKS for that person to learn the songs.

I call another annoying so called "GNR Fan"

I wish we could find a replacement for you!
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #366 on: April 20, 2007, 12:09:45 PM »

FANS STICK BY THE FUCKING BAND, EVEN WHEN THINGS SEEM AT THEIR WORST

That's what it means to be a "gunner"

Not "This band keeps lying to me!"
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #367 on: April 20, 2007, 12:11:09 PM »

for me it's big ballshiw

when you broke a finger,after 10days you'll be right

and other,if it's true,bass player is simplier than singer or lead guitar,so gnr could find replecmant

i think something other is the reason of canceling

I have never seen so many tree
Edward Rose
« Reply #368 on: April 20, 2007, 12:11:31 PM »

And what does that have to do with the fact that there's no way they wouldn't use a replacement (pardon the pun) bass player for important "headline status" festival dates with WEEKS for that person to learn the songs?

I support this band. But the shows aren't being canceled because of Tommy's injury.
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #369 on: April 20, 2007, 12:11:52 PM »

fuck this gnr is fucking gay the always do this shit. I bet cd is done or even close, maybe 1/99th a fucking track if where lucky. Put out cd or a single or tour. Not do fucking shit and piss off fans!

RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #370 on: April 20, 2007, 12:12:36 PM »

How does a band inform a venue that they have to cancel their dates and not inform the fans either before or immediately after the venue announces it??? ?This is absolute bullshit and one more flip off for us fans! ?I'm just disgusted now!

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #371 on: April 20, 2007, 12:13:36 PM »

I think people really need to calm down... Instead of actually bitching, seems like people don't care about Tommy's health.

Hope he's fine, really. Not only for the band and/or fans...

estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #372 on: April 20, 2007, 12:13:59 PM »

They can get a replacement for SA and the other shows this far in advance for Tommy. I understand Japan as he plays a key role in rehearsals etc. but not these days.

Why should they get a replacement? Canceling the shows looks awful, but that's their prerogative. If they don't feel comfortable going out there with a temp player, for whatever reason, that (and the fall-out) is their problem.
It's the fans problem if they've paid for air tickets, hotels, looked forward to the gigs, etc.
Why should they get a replacement? For the fans! It hasn't that hard to get someone who can play all the gnr classics on bass, get them to learn whatever new songs, etc. It's different than lead guitar. There is something else going on here.

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #373 on: April 20, 2007, 12:14:18 PM »

And what does that have to do with the fact that there's no way they wouldn't use a replacement (pardon the pun) bass player for important "headline status" festival dates with WEEKS for that person to learn the songs?

I support this band. But the shows aren't being canceled because of Tommy's injury.

Tommy is, in my opinion, an integral part of the band. I do think that this is due to Tommy's injury and nothing else.

Since you like to dig into conspiracies, I'm sure you are just looking for anything to fucking feed your mind.

Don't say "the shows aren't being canceled because of Tommy's injury" because the fact of the matter is YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT and you always say the same crap "i don't believe it" about all
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #374 on: April 20, 2007, 12:14:29 PM »

I think people really need to calm down... Instead of actually bitching, seems like people don't care about Tommy's health.

God, he hurt his hand...he doesn't have cancer for crissake!

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Edward Rose
« Reply #375 on: April 20, 2007, 12:14:50 PM »

How does a band inform a venue that they have to cancel their dates and not inform the fans either before or immediately after the venue announces it???  This is absolute bullshit and one more flip off for us fans!  I'm just disgusted now!

I can understand your anger. Again I would clarify... this band has political problems at every level. Venues, record company, etc., etc. It's always been that way. So when I say shenanigans, I don't mean that the band is f'ing around with fans.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #376 on: April 20, 2007, 12:15:10 PM »

How does a band inform a venue that they have to cancel their dates and not inform the fans either before or immediately after the venue announces it???  This is absolute bullshit and one more flip off for us fans!  I'm just disgusted now!

How do you know an announcement isn't coming out today?

How do you know anything?

I'm disgusted at all you so called "fans" myself.

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #377 on: April 20, 2007, 12:15:58 PM »

God, he hurt his hand...he doesn't have cancer for crissake!

Um, I know he doesn't have cancer, but he is a BASS PLAYER, which means his hands are pretty fucking important.....

If your friend hurt his hand, I'd like to see you say "Fuck you dude, it's not cancer!"
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #378 on: April 20, 2007, 12:16:35 PM »

this is RIR 4 all over again  Sad

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #379 on: April 20, 2007, 12:17:04 PM »

fuck this gnr is fucking gay the always do this shit. I bet cd is done or even close, maybe 1/99th a fucking track if where lucky. Put out cd or a single or tour. Not do fucking shit and piss off fans!

Whine, Whine, Whine.

So, all the other shit they've ever done, that was OK. You still supported them after that. But now they have an injury, and that's too much for you?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: