Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:22:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  South African shows cancelled
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South African shows cancelled  (Read 105818 times)
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #340 on: April 20, 2007, 11:35:32 AM »

I think it's a safe bet to say, and this is coming from various different sources outside of this one website, that the band, at least in its current incarnation, is over. Take that as you wish  Cry

So where would that come from? That this band is over?
« Reply #341 on: April 20, 2007, 11:35:50 AM »

I think it's a safe bet to say, and this is coming from various different sources outside of this one website, that the band, at least in its current incarnation, is over. Take that as you wish  Cry

What sources?

According to various different sources outside of this one website, your sources gay-married two watermelons to grow carrots.
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #342 on: April 20, 2007, 11:35:54 AM »

Give me a break. Tommy hurts his hand and a few shows has to be postponed... and the whole band is done for?

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #343 on: April 20, 2007, 11:37:00 AM »

Well not that it is unthinkable. If I remember correctly the whole buckethead incident started in a pretty much similar way...and we all know what happened after bucket left....pretty much nothing for years!
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #344 on: April 20, 2007, 11:37:42 AM »

It really amazes me how quickly some of you start saying things like "the band is over"

This is a bad day, yes. But no worse than some of the other bad days I've experienced as a GNR fan.

"The Red Army between us and the plane"

GUNS N' ROSES 2007 FUCK THE HATERS AND FUCK THOSE PEOPLE WHO ONLY WHINE WHEN IT'S THEIR SHOW THAT GETS CANCELLED
gnrpatience
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #345 on: April 20, 2007, 11:37:58 AM »

I read on some newspaper that GNR cancelled their shows at Mexico, at this point is a rumour, i hope they dont cancel their shows.

http://cucharasonica.com/2007/04/19/guns-n-roses-cancela-mexico/
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #346 on: April 20, 2007, 11:38:50 AM »

It is different because there was no statement from buckethead in 2001.  As soon as shows were postponed Tommy had a quote and an ex[planation of the events that led to the delay and maybe cancellations.
lastroots
« Reply #347 on: April 20, 2007, 11:39:05 AM »

Absolutely nothing indicates that Tommy has left. Why should he. He's in the band for almost a decade now.
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #348 on: April 20, 2007, 11:39:32 AM »

What's the point of these guys wanting to be in a band where very little of the material they play has their name associated with them. ?I'd be pissed. ?

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #349 on: April 20, 2007, 11:40:01 AM »

Wow. You people are all spoonfed shit and fucking love it. If you think this is just "some dates have been cancelled," do yourself a favor -- log out of these boards and reconnect with reality.
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #350 on: April 20, 2007, 11:42:00 AM »

Wasn't Buckethead sick in 2001? And as far as I know, I may be fumbling in darkness here... A certain character wearing a mask and a bucket on his head was standing to the far right of the stage when GNR was on the 2002 tour.

Pure speculation...

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
« Reply #351 on: April 20, 2007, 11:44:23 AM »

Wow. You people are all spoonfed shit and fucking love it. If you think this is just "some dates have been cancelled," do yourself a favor -- log out of these boards and reconnect with reality.

Why don't you cite a source instead of spraying us with mongoloid drool? Either the rumor is valid or it isn't, if you aren't willing to back it up with citations then it's clearly a crock, no?
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #352 on: April 20, 2007, 11:46:23 AM »

That's so fucking stupid man.

YOU Get the fuck off this board, seriously.

Fucking people make me sick with this "end of the world" shit.

Tommy hurt his hand. They can't play. Don't make it out to be more than it is.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 11:48:20 AM by gnr2006 » Logged
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #353 on: April 20, 2007, 11:48:52 AM »

I think it's a safe bet to say, and this is coming from various different sources outside of this one website, that the band, at least in its current incarnation, is over. Take that as you wish? Cry

you said take it as you wish. well, as you can see, people will take it as bein rubbish, if you refuse to name those other sources.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #354 on: April 20, 2007, 11:50:40 AM »

Wasn't Buckethead sick in 2001? And as far as I know, I may be fumbling in darkness here... A certain character wearing a mask and a bucket on his head was standing to the far right of the stage when GNR was on the 2002 tour.

Pure speculation...

You're right......also, it's unfair to link Tommy Stinson's behavior to that of a guy with a chicken bucket on his head.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
slane92
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #355 on: April 20, 2007, 11:53:23 AM »

The usual lack of communication in the GNR world  Roll Eyes

"You had The Who, Led Zeppelin and The Beatles for previous generations. As far as rock bands and anyone that is in their early thirties to forties, our band is Guns N? Roses..."Alex Grossi
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #356 on: April 20, 2007, 11:54:43 AM »

what is the source of this? I must admit that I knew that there was a rumour, but I still smell bullshit...

sorry: http://www.5fm.co.za/events/eventsdetails.aspx?id=7281
I found this bit funny:
My Coke Fest 2007 ? The Frustration Free Fest!!
Not for GnR fans, obviously:

DAMN; DAMN; DAMN IT!!!

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #357 on: April 20, 2007, 11:55:42 AM »

All I care about right now is that album, pleeeeeeaaaase ca we have a comprehensive update someone? It must be almost done by now

Here today...ready to rock
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #358 on: April 20, 2007, 11:57:49 AM »

GUNS N' ROSES 2007 FUCK THE HATERS AND FUCK THOSE PEOPLE WHO ONLY WHINE WHEN IT'S THEIR SHOW THAT GETS CANCELLED

Axl admires your loyalty and wants to meet you.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
G N R PIMP
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #359 on: April 20, 2007, 11:59:19 AM »

Absolutely nothing indicates that Tommy has left. Why should he. He's in the band for almost a decade now.

erm.....lack of album(s)?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: