Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:18:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  South African shows cancelled
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South African shows cancelled  (Read 105739 times)
rubinone
Opening Act

Urban Jungle

« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2007, 09:53:16 AM »

For the first time ever (I've been a fan since 87-88) I'm really starting to loose my patience. I simply don't have the energy to react anymore. There's just nothing more to say at this point. This shit has gone beyond all resonable limits...
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #241 on: April 20, 2007, 09:53:52 AM »

Seriously.....some people are severly overreacting here...

We've not had an official confirmation of a cancellation/indefinate postponement of the world tour OR the reason behind it...

Until then is it reeeaaally worth bitching about it, really? Roll Eyes

You know you have a valid point and Jarmo will say something similar.

I for one have always remand positive for the most part.

But come on when is enough enough.

This happens way to often not to think something more is not going on.

The official site should have a statement on the site when bad news goes out from other sources of this magnatude.

How much more bad bad luck is this band going to have.

I started loving this band when i was a young teenager and now I'm almost 32. WTF is going on.

Really it is god damn ridiculous.

It is time for a real annoucment about the CD from the man in charge. Or better yet the label.

The label needs to man up with GNR and put out a collective update on what is going on. It is time, enough with all the bullshit.

Alot of posters like myself were consider axl ball swingers, not anymore the numbers are shifting. We can only eat so much bullshit.

If we had real updates on the status of the album the cancellations would not hurt as bad.

I will always be a fan and will buy the album when it comes out. But god damn enough is enough

Time to man up and give real update with the label connfirming the CD status and this negative shit would stop.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #242 on: April 20, 2007, 09:54:45 AM »

For the first time ever (I've been a fan since 87-88) I'm really starting to loose my patience. I simply don't have the energy to react anymore. There's just nothing more to say at this point. This shit has gone beyond all resonable limits...

Exactly  yes

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Death Cube K
« Reply #243 on: April 20, 2007, 09:56:04 AM »

another guitar player to play for Keith, or Maiden takin' another bass player for some gigs

Its hardly a rational comparison.
KaptainKuntra
Rocker

Tres Bizzare, non?

« Reply #244 on: April 20, 2007, 09:56:59 AM »

Exactly  yes

Agreed.
John Galt
Rocker

Peace Sells... But still no one is buying goddamit

« Reply #245 on: April 20, 2007, 09:59:56 AM »

We've not had an official confirmation of a cancellation/indefinate postponement of the world tour OR the reason behind it...

Exactly - but they need to communicate every quickly to let people know what is happening.  Not just with the Tour but album/single news would satisfy everyones need for information.  A savvy band manager would already have headed much of this off, sadly it looks as though GnR has no-one prioritising this for them...
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2007, 10:02:30 AM »

Exactly - but they need to communicate every quickly to let people know what is happening.? Not just with the Tour but album/single news would satisfy everyones need for information.? A savvy band manager would already have headed much of this off, sadly it looks as though GnR has no-one prioritising this for them...

ya think ok

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2007, 10:03:38 AM »

If they did cancel the tour I think it is kinda pathetic, and people keep making excuses.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2007, 10:03:54 AM »

"I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!?

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2007, 10:04:29 AM »

Exactly  yes

I really have to agree with this. I'm sure we'll all be told how dumb we are for feeling like giving up right now, but seriously this is ridiculous.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #250 on: April 20, 2007, 10:05:05 AM »

WTF?  Huh  Angry

Did Axl have another fucking meltdown and decide that his album sucks and now wants to re-work the whole thing over yet again or what??  rant

Like, c'mon man.  Roll Eyes  Release the damn thing already dude!!  rant
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #251 on: April 20, 2007, 10:05:57 AM »

For those of you who say "Oh why can't they just replace him like they did with Brain", there is a huge difference! Brain's wife was expecting a baby so they were expecting Brain to leave the band for a while and thus had Frank touring with the band, ready to step in whenever it was time for Brain to go home to his wife. This unexpected situation with Tommy's accident is way different.

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
suicide
VIP

« Reply #252 on: April 20, 2007, 10:06:26 AM »

Look out!!! Don't say GN'R doesn't communicate with their fans or Jarmo will kick you ass!!!
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #253 on: April 20, 2007, 10:07:56 AM »

I'd like to dedicate yhis song to all you Guns N' Fuckin' Roses fans out there wherever you are...here's a little song by The Door's...it's called The End!  Enjoy!

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2007, 10:11:24 AM »

I'd like to dedicate this song to all of you Guns N' Fuckin Roses fans out there, wherever you are... It's a little song written by Izzy Stradlin, sung by Axl Rose... it's called Patience!

Enjoy!  ok

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #255 on: April 20, 2007, 10:11:50 AM »

It is not just the bass playing for Tommy. He is the leader of the band itself. ( other than Axl)

And you are basing this on what?  The fact that BBF and Frank are close friends.  The fact that Axl writes teh checks for all of them.   The fact that Dizzy has been in the band 7 years longer?  Or the fact that he seems most focused and doesnt do other projects?  Or the fact that he has walked off stage during sets before?  What are you basing this on but your opinion?  Seriously you cant say stuff like hes the leader of the band, other than the leader of the band.  This is just an absurd/worthless statement.

Tommy runs the rehearsals when Axl is not there. Maybe GNR does not feel like it is fair to Tommy to start this tour without him.

We have not gotten an official announcement yet, so all the drama may be for no reason.

And unless you have tickets to any of these shows is it really going to ruin your life? No need to get up on my ass over it.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2007, 10:13:20 AM »

They don't have to tell us anything, if Tommy's sprained rist is that bad then you can expect a 3 month recovery. A bad sprain is worse than a break, don't be so quick to be so judgmental, shit happens! Imagine how Tommy feels! Better yet, IMAGINE THAT!!!!!       

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
John Galt
Rocker

Peace Sells... But still no one is buying goddamit

« Reply #257 on: April 20, 2007, 10:13:48 AM »

Look out!!! Don't say GN'R doesn't communicate with their fans or Jarmo will kick you ass!!!

well they need to communicate very quickly in this instance...
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #258 on: April 20, 2007, 10:14:03 AM »

Were the MyCoke concerts sold out? ?I went into the tourdates section on GNR.com and there is nothing under the "Tickets" column. ?Also, were these the only shows on site all the time? ?Were the Australian dates never listed there?

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #259 on: April 20, 2007, 10:14:42 AM »

I don't think for a second that Guns N' Roses deliberately are trying to disappoint their fans. No way.

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: