Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 10:37:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  South African shows cancelled
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South African shows cancelled  (Read 97510 times)
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #480 on: April 20, 2007, 01:33:32 PM »

Seriously, why piss off multiple country's by cancelling shows when you could find a temporary replacement? ?This isn't adding up to be something good. ?There's trouble in the henhouse! Methinks!

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #481 on: April 20, 2007, 01:33:47 PM »

You haven't noticed how some feel like they're owed something because they've been fans for years and bought all the records?

peopel usually use the (I bought all the records) thing to justify their opinion...."I've been following GNR for X years so my opinion matters" not "I bought all GNR's albums so Axl owes it to me that CD be released now"

Of course peopel are anxious to get their hands on the album and the more setbacks we hear about then the further away the album feels from our hands....and that bums us out....in the end our fav band is in limbo at the moment and alot of people are scared.

people take the dead timearound the forums differnetly......so some people bitch about not knowing anything, some bitch about VR and how shitty they think they are....other complain that Axl cant get his shit together...some leave.....

Axl has been open about a lot of things and it's just not good enough for some. He gets called tall kinds of things when he says something.....

axl hasnt talked directly in a while....the tentative date was the last time....how about him answering some questions about GnR for us

When will GnR tour? We dont know
Who is in the final lineup of GnR? We dont know
Is the album finished yet? We dont know
When is the release date? We dont know
Any other tentaive plans for gnr? nope

gee why are the fans frustrated? Roll Eyes

Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #482 on: April 20, 2007, 01:35:36 PM »

Whatever.........blow me. Sad

Wow, was the delay in the post from you getting out your dictionary?

No.....but thank you for inquiring.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Kallyopia
Headliner

« Reply #483 on: April 20, 2007, 01:35:49 PM »

i know what happened, in fact, Axl was very upset about tommy's trousers and he pushed Tommy right down stairs. Tommy tought that axl will offer him beautiful flowers to apologize but Axl forgot and Tommy is sulking  hihi

PS : it's a joke for those who believe   hihi
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #484 on: April 20, 2007, 01:36:18 PM »

"They say misery loves company
We could start a company
And make misery, Frustrated Incorporated "

Soul Asylum

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #485 on: April 20, 2007, 01:38:45 PM »

Then why have a message board about GNR. Everything is in darkness nobody knows the truth about anything anymore, without speculation there would be nothing to discuss.?
dont ask anything if you don't agree, just gtfo and leave the fans alone.

What did you log in now under your other username.

You GTFO? rant

Speculation comes along with any type of message board. I agree it should be kept in check. The problem is the factual info that is given is very small .
read what you said. read that again. now i'll quote it again...
Then why have a message board about GNR
. alright, then... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?

To discuss GNR , like everybody else. But I know that people will disagree and that is fine. i just do not go off like some on here saying get out of here, or you do not have the right to question anything.

I thought you were gnr2006 signing in under a diffrent username if you were confused and if your not sorry. I did not type it out correctly. He had the same shtick 5 pages ago with the gtfo to others.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #486 on: April 20, 2007, 01:44:58 PM »

Well lets discuss the facts.

The promoters world wide are putting out statements the tour is cancelled.

No update form the band.

Tommy is hurt, how bad we do not know, obviously worst then first thought by promoters response.

Axl said in December the Album would be out as close to March 6th as possible.

Del said a month ago the album was in mixing.

We have heard nothing from the label.

I think it is time ?we get a full update that touches on all this subjects from the band.

Atleast lets hope soon anyway.

While I don't feel that Guns N' Roses "owes" me anything, I agree with this post.

i feel that the least Axl can do for us as a G'n'R community is give us full word on everything. The album, tommy, him, the rest of the band, ect. But i too feel that Axl owes me nothing. But wish he'd give us more updates on things.

Axl, Your communtiy is growing tired and doubtful. Rejuvenate us, give us new life new hope that we still have a chance at seeing G'n'R succeed in everyway every fan wants to see them succeed in.

and Tommy get well soon man if ya have to take steriods Wink

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #487 on: April 20, 2007, 01:46:51 PM »

Then why have a message board about GNR. Everything is in darkness nobody knows the truth about anything anymore, without speculation there would be nothing to discuss. 
dont ask anything if you don't agree, just gtfo and leave the fans alone.

What did you log in now under your other username.

You GTFO  rant

Speculation comes along with any type of message board. I agree it should be kept in check. The problem is the factual info that is given is very small .
read what you said. read that again. now i'll quote it again...
Then why have a message board about GNR
. alright, then... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?

To discuss GNR , like everybody else. But I know that people will disagree and that is fine. i just do not go off like some on here saying get out of here, or you do not have the right to question anything.

I thought you were gnr2006 signing in under a diffrent username if you were confused and if your not sorry. I did not type it out correctly. He had the same shtick 5 pages ago with the gtfo to others.
its ok, i'm not gnr2006... but you asked why a Gn'R board and you're still discussing here. Roll Eyes
if you dont agree with the forums, shouldn't stay. well... at least my point of view. its not a fact, of course, lol.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #488 on: April 20, 2007, 01:46:59 PM »

Yet again a bunch of people who weren't going to any of the shows are the ones who are the most upset.

Eh...what about gunnerdownunder...there are plenty of people posting who were planning to go, paid for airfares/hotels/etc.
Maybe we should replace some of you since you're so fucking interested in replacing people.

"This isn't a band, it's just Axl's project. They have no chemistry.? crying "

"They should replace him!? crying "

I think the people who say that first quote are a different group of people to those who are complaining in this thread. Most of those who say this isn't a band left this forum long ago, or only post in VR. Most of the people complaining have/were planning to see this band live and are desperate for an album, but are getting fed up.

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #489 on: April 20, 2007, 01:47:09 PM »

Hey Jarmo,

Here's some french vanilla coffee for you---------------- coffee

Now I just need an emoticon for a twinkee ?Wink

The memories Tongue

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #490 on: April 20, 2007, 01:47:21 PM »

You haven't noticed how some feel like they're owed something because they've been fans for years and bought all the records?

peopel usually use the (I bought all the records) thing to justify their opinion...."I've been following GNR for X years so my opinion matters" not "I bought all GNR's albums so Axl owes it to me that CD be released now"

like this poster?

i went to 3 shows this last tour.

i lost my money from the cancelled 2002 tour.

i have bought every release from GN'R. some i still own in cassette.... spent thousands on merchandise. t-shirts, posters, collectibles, and pretty much became a musician because of GNR.

My first concert was GNR.

So... sorry... i didn't know i didn't have the right to be disappointed...

FUCK YOU.
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #491 on: April 20, 2007, 01:48:16 PM »

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #492 on: April 20, 2007, 01:48:19 PM »

I just don't understand why they couldn't find someone to fill in and play bass for a few shows? Is it really that hard to find someone who can play songs off of Appitite and a few new songs tossed in? They could have just got the bass player from a gnr cover band and it would have been all the same. This band is just becoming more and more of a joke every day. ?Embarrassed
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #493 on: April 20, 2007, 01:49:37 PM »

like this poster?

i have bought every release from GN'R. some i still own in cassette.... spent thousands on merchandise. t-shirts, posters, collectibles, and pretty much became a musician because of GNR.

FUCK YOU.

hysterical  rofl

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #494 on: April 20, 2007, 01:49:54 PM »

The light at the end of the tunnel for GNR fans has been turned off. It's not hard to see - they could easily hire a replacement bassist, but instead they're just canceling shows left and right. Typical.

It's over - outside of the U.S. is the only place where Axl still has some respect and credibility left and now he's ruining that by canceling all these shows. This whole thing is fucked.
Rocker_GNR
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #495 on: April 20, 2007, 01:50:59 PM »

this is so strange....

Perhaps Axl listened Slash' s MTV brazilian interview and wants reunite old Guns n' Roses ?smoking
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 02:03:58 PM by Rocker_GNR » Logged

Old Fan of Guns N ' Roses - "That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death ..."
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #496 on: April 20, 2007, 01:51:16 PM »

like this poster?

FUCK YOU.

he said he was "dissappointed"....not that he was owed anything peace

RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #497 on: April 20, 2007, 01:51:27 PM »

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

Jim Morrison

PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #498 on: April 20, 2007, 01:54:14 PM »

Bottom line for me is I love the old band and I always will.  The real GNR died a long time ago.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #499 on: April 20, 2007, 01:55:12 PM »

Enough with the depressing shit already. Let's just hang tight for an "inevitable" announcement direct from the band.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: