Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:21:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  My new-found fun... Click on "Jarmo" then "show last posts of this person"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My new-found fun... Click on "Jarmo" then "show last posts of this person"  (Read 2680 times)
Edward Rose
« on: April 22, 2007, 04:40:28 PM »

I love sitting here reading the words of Jarmo straightening out the 15 year olds. It's amazing this dude is drink and drug free  rofl
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 04:49:19 PM »

are you sure your drink & drug free?  Roll Eyes

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Edward Rose
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 05:10:09 PM »

are you sure your drink & drug free?  Roll Eyes

No I'm not. I drink once in a while and smoke once in a while. But I don't "buy" weed any more and I retired from growing it in 2006.... after 13 years as a high-tech grower.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 10:24:26 PM »

are you sure your drink & drug free? Roll Eyes

No I'm not. I drink once in a while and smoke once in a while. But I don't "buy" weed any more and I retired from growing it in 2006.... after 13 years as a high-tech grower.

here here beer smoking rofl

ed your a good guy i don't care what they say about ya your cool in my book ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 10:52:39 PM »

Ed is a 12 year old   rofl
EFISH
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 10:53:18 PM »

Yeah. He started growing pot in his mother's whoom.
Edward Rose
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 10:56:58 PM »

Yeah. He started growing pot in his mother's whoom.

Yeah. I was born with a silver spoon weed branch in my mouth  rofl
Elrothiel
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 11:43:06 PM »

Jesus Fucking Christ... I don't think until someone points it out that you really appreciate the amount of work the guy has to do!!

There are people out there who call him names, but they don't get just how hard it is to keep together a decent forum without letting it go to shit. There's most likely so much work involved with deleting hundreds of unused accounts, sending warnings to all who wrong, correcting people, and making sure this is a place where every post means something relevant!!
I don't care that some people call him a Nazi, I'd rather read a 5 page topic full of on-topic posts with the occasional joke here and there (added on the end of on-topic posts), than read a 150 page topic full of smiley-only, one word, or off-topic posts! I hate having to search around for a meaningful post in a sea of shit!

Good work Jarmo! Keep it up! We do appreciate it!
Edward Rose
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 11:53:14 PM »

Jesus Fucking Christ... I don't think until someone points it out that you really appreciate the amount of work the guy has to do!!

There are people out there who call him names, but they don't get just how hard it is to keep together a decent forum without letting it go to shit. There's most likely so much work involved with deleting hundreds of unused accounts, sending warnings to all who wrong, correcting people, and making sure this is a place where every post means something relevant!!
I don't care that some people call him a Nazi, I'd rather read a 5 page topic full of on-topic posts with the occasional joke here and there (added on the end of on-topic posts), than read a 150 page topic full of smiley-only, one word, or off-topic posts! I hate having to search around for a meaningful post in a sea of shit!

Good work Jarmo! Keep it up! We do appreciate it!

I really think it's an effect of the "5 assholes in the ten front rows" phenomenon that happens at every Guns show. I don't know what the fuck it is about this band that attracts assholes. I've been to several Metallica shows, where you would think the crowd is angrier and dirtier, and not nearly as many people act up in the crowd. Truly an enigma this Guns n' Roses is.

rant http://youtube.com/watch?v=IcqHqqnYDUs  rant

Oh I forgot... HI SKYNYRDGIRL!  Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: