Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:31:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash on GNR Reunion
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash on GNR Reunion  (Read 51218 times)
SADIS
« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2007, 09:23:27 AM »

Jarmo, you just proved his point.

I know. Insults are still against the rules even though they come from a person who hates GN'R and loves VR.

That's great.

Well many GN'R fans aren't buying it anymore.

So? I am talking about you. Do you see me bitch about all the other GnR fans bitching on VR? No. Don't try to avoid the question.

If you can't stand the fact that GN'R fans might not like what VR stands for or their music, then you need to go look somewhere else for the fan boy posts.

I don't care for that. But like I said before, you as a moderator set a very negative tone and atmosphere. I can understand you dislike VR and are annoyed by all the negative comments made about Axl/GnR by VR fans. But you take it too far.

You people are fucking crying about censorship, but when we say something bad about this band, we should just shut up....

I think it would be unfair to Izzy's fans to have that section filled with shit about Scott.

/jarmo

I don't give a fuck about censorship, whatever rocks your boat man.

I just think that you as a site owner and moderator should be the bigger man in these cases, which you are obviously not. But like I said before, it's your website. I just thought you were smarter than that.

And it's pretty clear that you do not want VR fans here or people who like VR and GnR cause you do everything to make VR look stupid. So I guess my days here are over as well. Not because I dislike GnR, I love 'em and I love Axl and I am still patiently waiting for the new album to come out, but because of the fact that this site is run by someone who rather asks people to leave than to create a neutral atmosphere.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 09:25:40 AM by SADIS » Logged
Rocker_GNR
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #221 on: April 30, 2007, 10:25:58 AM »

I know. Insults are still against the rules even though they come from a person who hates GN'R and loves VR.

I feel (opinion, not stated as fact) that he is right. You are too negative about VR.

If you can't stand the fact that GN'R fans might not like what VR stands for or their music, then you need to go look somewhere else for the fan boy posts.

You people are fucking crying about censorship, but when we say something bad about this band, we should just shut up....

I think it would be unfair to Izzy's fans to have that section filled with shit about Scott.

/jarmo

Are there people who hates GN'R and loves VR?, Of course not, It's impossibe. Maybe exist pepole who don't like the current line up or Axl's band, but I am sure that they love the classic and genuine Guns n' Roses.

Guns n' Roses and Velvet Revolver share the same fans

New guns n' Roses fans are younger and have different musical concepts.

Old Fan of Guns N ' Roses - "That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death ..."
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #222 on: April 30, 2007, 10:29:30 AM »

That is the biggest pile of crap I've seen on this board in a long time. Liking GNR now, has nothing to do with a persons age. I know a ton of fans who are in their 30's/40's who absolutely love what GNR is now because of the music they are creating. You really need to step outside your little bubble of hating on the band and see what's really going on.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2007, 10:57:46 AM »

Are there people who hates GN'R and loves VR?, Of course not, It's impossibe. Maybe exist pepole who don't like the current line up or Axl's band, but I am sure that they love the classic and genuine Guns n' Roses.

It's not impossible at all. In case you missed it, VR has a bunch of fans who never cared for GN'R. They might've liked STP though.

Like any other band, they probably have fans who just got into music and haven't discovered the members' former bands yet.

Guns n' Roses and Velvet Revolver share the same fans

I went to see GN'R last year with people who were teenagers as well as people in their 40s.

And everything in between.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Rocker_GNR
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2007, 11:04:21 AM »

That is the biggest pile of crap I've seen on this board in a long time. Liking GNR now, has nothing to do with a persons age. I know a ton of fans who are in their 30's/40's who absolutely love what GNR is now because of the music they are creating. You really need to step outside your little bubble of hating on the band and see what's really going on.

If you need understand what I am saying, majority fans of New Guns n' Roses are young or are fans since four o five years ago.
those fans didn't live golden age of Guns n' Roses by that they are so ofensive with members too important as Slash, Duff or Velvet Revolver.

They should get info, shut up and be grateful

Old Fan of Guns N ' Roses - "That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death ..."
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2007, 11:08:31 AM »

If you need understand what I am saying, majority fans of New Guns n' Roses are young or are fans since four o five years ago.
those fans didn't live golden age of Guns n' Roses by that they are so ofensive with members too important as Slash, Duff or Velvet Revolver.

That's horse shit man, like I said before liking this band has nothing to do with someones age. You can be 14 or you could be 50 and still like the band
(which is how it actually is). I'm 21 and I've been a GNR fan since I was 7.
Rocker_GNR
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #226 on: April 30, 2007, 01:20:22 PM »

That's horse shit man, like I said before liking this band has nothing to do with someones age. You can be 14 or you could be 50 and still like the band
(which is how it actually is). I'm 21 and I've been a GNR fan since I was 7.

guau, when I was 7 was Barney's fan  hihi.

Anyway, you are an exception, I am talking about the majority...

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2007, 01:48:45 PM »

Maybe exist pepole who don't like the current line up or Axl's band, but I am sure that they love the classic and genuine Guns n' Roses.

the only "genuine Guns N' Roses" is the band thats together right now, not a lineup that existed 10-20 years ago.   It doesn't get any more real than present day.  So you are incorrect, people who don't like the current lineup are not fans of Guns N' Roses but they may be fans of what it used to be.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2007, 02:01:34 PM »

So you are incorrect, people who don't like the current lineup are not fans of Guns N' Roses but they may be fans of what it used to be.

Yeah but what used to be was also guns n'roses so technically they are fans of guns N'roses  Wink
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2007, 02:04:46 PM »

So you are incorrect, people who don't like the current lineup are not fans of Guns N' Roses but they may be fans of what it used to be.

Yeah but what used to be was also guns n'roses so technically they are fans of guns N'roses  Wink

what was Guns N' Roses.  You can play semantics all you want, but the reality is, if you don't like the current lineup, you aren't a GnR fan now.  You are a fan of GnR past.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2007, 02:11:53 PM »

Yeah but what used to be was also guns n'roses so technically they are fans of guns N'roses? Wink

what was Guns N' Roses.? You can play semantics all you want, but the reality is, if you don't like the current lineup, you aren't a GnR fan now.? You are a fan of GnR past.

haha dude lighten up I was just kidding...
Rocker_GNR
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #231 on: April 30, 2007, 02:20:27 PM »

Maybe exist pepole who don't like the current line up or Axl's band, but I am sure that they love the classic and genuine Guns n' Roses.

the only "genuine Guns N' Roses" is the band thats together right now, not a lineup that existed 10-20 years ago.? ?It doesn't get any more real than present day.? So you are incorrect, people who don't like the current lineup are not fans of Guns N' Roses but they may be fans of what it used to be.

you are wrong, I know many people that don't like current line up but are great fans of Guns n' Roses, I think you are confuse, people I know are fans of GNR but not only Axl rose, so they love the old BAND and about current GNR don't like new song, new style, don't like how Finck plays Slash' solos, etc.. but they are fans of Guns n' Roses yet.

I am fan of Guns n' roses of course, but the old Guns n' Roses and talking about current GNR I think is fine to me, I enjoy some their new songs but my ears suffers when I listen tasteless Finck' s solos...

By the way adn on topic, I hope Slash, Duff, Izzy Steven or Matt and Axl reinventing the mystic Guns n' Roses. ?smoking
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 02:23:36 PM by Rocker_GNR » Logged

shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #232 on: April 30, 2007, 02:55:19 PM »

the only "genuine Guns N' Roses" is the band thats together right now, not a lineup that existed 10-20 years ago.? ?It doesn't get any more real than present day.? So you are incorrect, people who don't like the current lineup are not fans of Guns N' Roses but they may be fans of what it used to be.

you are wrong, I know many people that don't like current line up but are great fans of Guns n' Roses, I think you are confuse, people I know are fans of GNR but not only Axl rose, so they love the old BAND and about current GNR don't like new song, new style, don't like how Finck plays Slash' solos, etc.. but they are fans of Guns n' Roses yet.

I am fan of Guns n' roses of course, but the old Guns n' Roses and talking about current GNR I think is fine to me, I enjoy some their new songs but my ears suffers when I listen tasteless Finck' s solos...

By the way adn on topic, I hope Slash, Duff, Izzy Steven or Matt and Axl reinventing the mystic Guns n' Roses. ?smoking

your right Fincks solos are shitty ,  can he even play the fucking guitar?

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #233 on: April 30, 2007, 02:56:41 PM »

ok, since you obviously didn't read my post, I'll spell it out for you.

Those people are not GnR fans, they are fans of what GnR W-A-S.   Thats past tense, not what is.
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #234 on: April 30, 2007, 02:57:26 PM »

Those people are not GnR fans, they are fans of what GnR W-A-S.? ?Thats past tense, not what is.

The New band won't last long Roll Eyes

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #235 on: April 30, 2007, 03:39:27 PM »

the only "genuine Guns N' Roses" is the band thats together right now, not a lineup that existed 10-20 years ago.   It doesn't get any more real than present day.  So you are incorrect, people who don't like the current lineup are not fans of Guns N' Roses but they may be fans of what it used to be.

By the way adn on topic, I hope Slash, Duff, Izzy Steven or Matt and Axl reinventing the mystic Guns n' Roses.  smoking

your right Fincks solos are shitty ,  can he even play the fucking guitar?

Finck can play the guitar. There is a reason he is in GNR while you aren't. Sure, he is a bit sloppy sometimes but you can't deny he got skills.

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
darkdays_01
« Reply #236 on: April 30, 2007, 04:55:15 PM »

I feel (opinion, not stated as fact) that he is right. You are too negative about VR.

/jarmo

Well why dont you just get rid of this VR section if you dont buy it anymore.

This place used to be fun, old hat as Stradlin might say, C YA.....

I do hope you nu GnR fans have an album soon, but we have been saying soon now for what 14 years LMAO rofl
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #237 on: April 30, 2007, 05:44:03 PM »

Where did he insult you personally?

I dont know how this board is ruled. For example, I was the administrator of a very active 3000 people forum, and I always said that I DO NOT CARE if people insult me, as long as they do not insult any GNR member or the GNR name. Personal insults like ''fuck you'' are nothing compared to a couple of dudes saying constantly that this band is NOT Guns N' Roses, and they also invented a name for it. That's what I call a real insult, a fault that deserves at least a karma, and if it is constant like RockerGNR or the guy I insulted, well... that deserves a ban, because... what the fuck are you doing here, a Guns N' Roses message board, if you sistematically deny the glorious name of this band we all love and the forum is dedicated  for?

Now, just to give you a solid proof of what I'm saying, I will quote Jarmo, just a posts after my insult

Well I got news for you old chum: This is a Guns N' Roses message board and if you don't like it, fuck off.

Jarmo reacted practically the same as me, and trust me: I understand him. I am not an english speaking man, and maybe i do not notice the differences, but what is the big difference between ''fuck you'' and ''fuck off''? They're both rude replies, that are perfectly understandable reactions for a GNR fan that sees his favourite band being insulted that way.

The moderators should not take care (with the intensity you did) of some sporadic insults made by a GNR fan who is sick of the constant alteration of the band own name. Maybe they should take care of the people who register to this forum without being a Guns N' Roses fan.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #238 on: April 30, 2007, 06:38:31 PM »

Those people are not GnR fans, they are fans of what GnR W-A-S.? ?Thats past tense, not what is.

It's lasting longer than the old one.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #239 on: April 30, 2007, 07:13:24 PM »

It's lasting longer than the old one.

But do they ever see eachother?  Tongue

Why don't you just....
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: