Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 01:07:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses TV ad for the Australian gigs/post other ad photos here!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses TV ad for the Australian gigs/post other ad photos here!!  (Read 20822 times)
JM24
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2007, 06:02:50 AM »

Fine, then. You're out of here fucking troll.

Bye.

Have a nice day.

/jarmo

WHY ALL THE HOSTILITY THESE DAYS?   Undecided
I REALLY LIKE COMING HERE AND READING THESE THREADS AND ARGUMENTS (GOOD OR BAD), BUT SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF TIMES WHEN THERE'S AN ANSWER FROM YOU, IT'S OFTEN VERY HOSTILE. C'MON, LET'S ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE UPCOMING WORLD TOUR INSTEAD!  Cheesy
badapple81
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2007, 06:44:26 AM »

This thread was intended to post photos and scans of ads, as us Australians are excited about the upcoming tour, as we have been GN'R starved for over 14 years. Unfortunately it has to be ruined by people who have suddenly realised that they arent over the old band and the new band Axl has. Well those arguments were okay in 1999 but we are over it in 2007. This board should be about being excited about last years and this years awesome tour and GNR activity. I think by now the fans who arent able to move on, should have left and moved on to a more suitable board such as a Velvet Revolver one - and if they haven't realised that and have to keep coming and ruining the threads, they should be removed.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2007, 08:06:48 AM »

This thread was intended to post photos and scans of ads, as us Australians are excited about the upcoming tour, as we have been GN'R starved for over 14 years. Unfortunately it has to be ruined by people who have suddenly realised that they arent over the old band and the new band Axl has. Well those arguments were okay in 1999 but we are over it in 2007. This board should be about being excited about last years and this years awesome tour and GNR activity. I think by now the fans who arent able to move on, should have left and moved on to a more suitable board such as a Velvet Revolver one - and if they haven't realised that and have to keep coming and ruining the threads, they should be removed.

Very good post! Couldnt agree more with you mate! Mike

JM24
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2007, 08:47:27 AM »

I do agree also - I am merely saying let's all chill instead of lashing out at people all the time...  Cool    ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2007, 08:51:01 AM »

I do agree also - I am merely saying let's all chill instead of lashing out at people all the time...  Cool    ok

That's not the way it works since I'm not gonna let a little group ruin the excitement for the rest of us.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Blackrose
Rocker

Here Today...Already been to Hell!

« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2007, 09:20:51 AM »

Well said Gunnerdownunder, can't believe some of the crap that has been said in this thread.

To get back on topic here is an ad from this weeks edition of BEAT magazine in Melbourne.

Should look pretty cool once framed with a concert ticket in the bottom corner. beer

DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2007, 09:42:02 AM »

nice ad

im really happy to see "Chinese Democracy World Tour 2007" on it

didnt realise that had been officially announced as the name.  Or is this a poster made by the promoter, and he's just labelled it as such?

Huh

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2007, 09:45:52 AM »

nice ad

didnt realise that had been officially announced as the name.? Or is this a poster made by the promoter, and he's just labelled it as such?

Huh

no, it is officially called "Chinese Democracy World Tour 2007" Wink or at least with those words..
absolutelytrue
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2007, 09:54:57 AM »

Fine, then. You're out of here fucking troll.

Bye.

Have a nice day.

/jarmo

hihi

Jarmo, your a hoot!

It's like telling a little kid not to touch the stove and they still do!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2007, 10:01:45 AM »

I have to say I'm fairly excited about these ads. I hope the tour sells and goes well in Australia. I'm also hoping for something to start leaking our way soon in the States with regard to official tour date announcements.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2007, 11:38:21 AM »

cheers Blackrose for the image. Cheesy

nice ad

didnt realise that had been officially announced as the name.  Or is this a poster made by the promoter, and he's just labelled it as such?

Huh

no, it is officially called "Chinese Democracy World Tour 2007" Wink or at least with those words..

isn't it interesting that the postponed tour was a part of the world tour?
"Guns N' Roses have announced that they are postponing the start of their world tour,"

probably nothing. (off topic too.) Or the world tour is starting on or after july?
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2007, 12:52:01 PM »

"Chinese Democracy World Tour 2007"

Bittersweet... God me !!

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
redx
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2007, 01:12:27 PM »

Well said Gunnerdownunder, can't believe some of the crap that has been said in this thread.

To get back on topic here is an ad from this weeks edition of BEAT magazine in Melbourne.

Should look pretty cool once framed with a concert ticket in the bottom corner. beer

It's good to see on this poster that the word Guns is readable, unlike the other poster.
Why do they continue to help Bach out. Its not like he's any good, or has anything great to add  peace
badapple81
« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2007, 06:32:23 PM »

That's your opinion. Skid Row were a big late 80s early 90s band and hearing him sing some of those classics is awesome. I saw him last year and it was good. I'd say his appearance in My Michelle is something great to add.
badapple81
« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2007, 06:33:52 PM »

Great pic Blackrose.

HBK make sure you credit the photos if you post in other forums eh  peace  Smiley

I'd like to get a better copy of my pic for the Sydney show. Mine is from a newspaper, I need a glossy mag pic. Give me a heads up anyone of you see any ads in any mags.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2007, 06:49:16 PM »

Great pic Blackrose.

HBK make sure you credit the photos if you post in other forums eh? peace? Smiley

I'd like to get a better copy of my pic for the Sydney show. Mine is from a newspaper, I need a glossy mag pic. Give me a heads up anyone of you see any ads in any mags.

I' M Sorry... No problem,. thanz for pic's... Blackrose & you.

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2007, 07:31:09 PM »

That full page Ad gunnerdownunder posted from Wednesday was also in Thursday's paper too, another full page ad!
Great to see they're really pushing the advertising with this. ok

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »

Anyone want to mail me a couple ad's?

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2007, 08:45:24 PM »

Without going too much off topic, or starting an old vs new debate, I came across this on ebay - the tour poster from their 1993 Aussie tour:

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
slash&axl
Rocker

« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2007, 10:18:21 PM »

Without going too much off topic, or starting an old vs new debate, I came across this on ebay - the tour poster from their 1993 Aussie tour:

wtfffffffffff
they have the exact same support this time round
thats fucking crazy

sebastian bach instead of skid row but rose tattoo aswell
Omg
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: