Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:16:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More Hookers & Blow shows?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: More Hookers & Blow shows?  (Read 4922 times)
hnb
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 07:44:33 PM »

We're not trying to be the "real" guys...it's a cover band..but thx for the shots!!!

and fuck you leatherebel ...

..actually..no ..you RULE!!!...thx for doing the drives to the shows...but we love to see you being a little nasty here!
HNB
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 07:48:27 PM »

That "real guys" line was a sly little reference to the current state of GNR.  It wasn't meant to be a dig.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2007, 12:13:21 AM »

We're not trying to be the "real" guys...it's a cover band..but thx for the shots!!!

and fuck you leatherebel ...

..actually..no ..you RULE!!!...thx for doing the drives to the shows...but we love to see you being a little nasty here!
HNB

Haha....Being nasty here will get you a negative karma.....unless of course, you are a rock star.... hihi
And since I am not, I'll just behave here.....
But, I'll remember to be rough at the shows....especially if HNB forget to do Dust N' Bones.... rant....
j/k

Since I'll have to drive a long way after and can't drink much, the band can have all my jagger shots..... Wink

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 11:38:34 PM »

hes got all the time in the world...he'll be there since gnr will not be touring....dont fool yourselves........

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
leatherebel
VIP

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 01:58:49 PM »

hes got all the time in the world...he'll be there since gnr will not be touring....dont fool yourselves........

You'll look real silly real soon.....

And yes, I go to HNB shows when GN'R is not touring.....Normally HNB has shows with Dizzy when GN'R is not touring....And it is with Dizzy when they do those Illusions songs that GN'R is not doing any more and that I miss..

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 02:02:44 PM »

And yes, I go to HNB shows when GN'R is not touring.....Normally HNB has shows with Dizzy when GN'R is not touring....And it is with Dizzy when they do those Illusions songs that GN'R is not doing any more and that I miss..

let me be clear, im not about the hate at all. i hope im wrong and look silly...i really do. i want these shows as much as anyone...just stating the confusion/misinfo out there is not a good thing at all...

leatherebel
VIP

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 04:48:31 PM »

let me be clear, im not about the hate at all. i hope im wrong and look silly...i really do. i want these shows as much as anyone...just stating the confusion/misinfo out there is not a good thing at all...

How do you look?  Wink

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 11:18:00 PM »

How do you look?? Wink

as i said, read my prior post. i hope to look silly. i want them to play and release the album...no doubt....but let's see if these shows happen....they havent happened yet....fyi see japan and "we will honor" the s. african gigs....

hnb
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2007, 06:13:54 AM »

The Real Deal:

We know nothing:

HNB---Hookers N- Blow...anchored by Dizzy Reed...is on tour now (w/out dizzy)

but do 2 dates in may in  hollywood----5/12 and 5-19
the band that is out now is:
JIZZY PEARL(Love/Hate---X RATT---X Adler's App)
troy ( WHITE LION (on the Poison Summer tour w/White Lion)
CHAD MACDONALD (Jani Lane Bassist)
CJ SZUTER (Magna FI (ozzfest band)

Playing DIO, SABBATH, APPETITE GNR....just a cover band...no strings..they dont expect extra love b/c they
play in other bands..

None the less...the LAST DIZZY REED shows are in H/wood in MAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

xo/pollstar
leatherebel
VIP

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2007, 05:35:15 PM »

I guess hnb has been busy these days and forgot to update us but it looks like he did do yet another shitty poster as promised, which I found on their web site:

It's $10 to get in.
Parking available - street and valet.

Cheers.? beer

nyd
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2007, 06:33:21 PM »

I took one look at a Hookers & Blow poster and decided I didnt like them for some reason ~ I'm probably missing out on something cool.

Have they released any official material I can check out?

Haha I must sound like such a n00b  Grin Amazin
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 07:36:36 PM by downliner » Logged
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2007, 06:35:34 PM »

H&B is a fun cover band featuring a bunch of cool dudes who've played with some awesome bands over the years.? They rock through some classics and just have fun.? For a few bucks, you get a whole night of great songs and great energy.?

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2007, 09:57:27 PM »

These shows sound fun for sure.  Is that the Bobbi Brown from the Cherry Pie video?  Also, what is her role in the  event for those that have seen the show?
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2007, 12:35:50 AM »

Ive gone to 5 Hooker and blow shows since 2003.. always had a great time.. sux that the last one I was at was in a damn snow storm!. back in FEB on LI!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2007, 12:38:44 AM »

I took one look at a Hookers & Blow poster and decided I didnt like them for some reason ~ I'm probably missing out on something cool.

Have they released any official material I can check out?

Haha I must sound like such a n00b? Grin Amazin

A picture can say 1000 words........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2007, 12:53:16 PM »

Date: May 11, 2007 10:20 PM 
Subject Hookers & Blow Reunite! This Sat., May 12!!
Body: It's truuuuuuuuue! Hookers & Blow are getting back together for one more show this Sat. May 12 at Dragonfly!! My heart goes out to all of our fans who poured trilions of emails my way to let me know just how important HnB are not just for rock and roll, but America as well. And now our goal is to save the world!! Look out Bono!! And it all starts this Sat. Come early and check out the new club Stripped and strip and get hammered with us. Tons of hotties, booZe etc. and we take the stage later to BLOW YOUR FACE OFF!!! GAK THAT! This Saturday!!!! @

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=5657699&blogID=263621516&MyToken=337961ee-7415-42ce-91b8-caca4393c59f
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: