Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:50:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Injury Forces Guns N' Roses To Postpone Concerts
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Injury Forces Guns N' Roses To Postpone Concerts  (Read 70826 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #220 on: April 11, 2007, 03:14:12 PM »

If some japanese kid get mad with this, he/she can just take his/her ticket money back and move on!

apparently at the moment the promoter is just telling them to keep their tix as those are valid for the new dates. Yes the shows were unfortunately put off but they are happening after july.

I bet the most of the people who are vexed with this now have never planned to go to there in the first place. yes
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #221 on: April 11, 2007, 03:14:30 PM »

well i dont come to a Guns N' Roses fan board to read everyone complaining about anything and everything. ? They launch a tour, people complain there is no album. ? Some dates get postponed, people are complaining still (many are the same ones who never wanted the tour to go on in the first place). ?

this sucks for the fans in Japan, and this sucks for Tommy and the band. ?I doubt this is what they wanted to do.

Thanks for answering my question and pointing out where I was whining. ? Roll Eyes

I'm sorry...but I'm sick of ALLLLLLLL the whining around here. ?I'm sick of the whiners and the whiners who whin about the whiners. ?Isn't this a forum about the world's most dangerous band?

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #222 on: April 11, 2007, 03:15:45 PM »

Isn't this a forum about the world's most dangerous band?

Well apparently Tommy is a danger to himself rofl

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #223 on: April 11, 2007, 03:16:27 PM »

really are they really the worlds most dangerous band anymore?

if tommy wasnt such a whiner gnr would still be about to start a tour hihi holy crap i'm so kidding peace

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #224 on: April 11, 2007, 03:17:04 PM »

just as all you whiners are saying all this other bullshit is possible, its also possible that something good comes out of something unfortunate.

Uhg.  Please stop calling me a whiner.

then stop whining.  unless you had tickets I donut see how this affects your personal life.

how does people whining effect you personally??

the answer is it doesn't but you choose to let it.

well i dont come to a Guns N' Roses fan board to read everyone complaining about anything and everything.  I'm here to give the band my support.   

They launch a tour, people complain there is no album.   Some dates get postponed, people are complaining still (many are the same ones who never wanted the tour to go on in the first place). 

this sucks for the fans in Japan, and this sucks for Tommy and the band.  I doubt this is what they wanted to do.

Alright but at the same time .It is the internet bitching and moaning is what peeps do on the net....well for the most part..

the sure fact that this band has had one to many fuck ups in the past . and then news like this happens just get people into a feeling of ...oh, shit here we go again.

well i dont come to a Guns N' Roses fan board to read everyone complaining about anything and everything.   They launch a tour, people complain there is no album.   Some dates get postponed, people are complaining still (many are the same ones who never wanted the tour to go on in the first place). 

this sucks for the fans in Japan, and this sucks for Tommy and the band.  I doubt this is what they wanted to do.

Thanks for answering my question and pointing out where I was whining.   Roll Eyes

I'm sorry...but I'm sick of ALLLLLLLL the whining around here.  I'm sick of the whiners and the whiners who whin about the whiners.  Isn't this a forum about the world's most dangerous band?

they haven't been the most dangerous in years sir.In fact no rock band is dangerous.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #225 on: April 11, 2007, 03:17:56 PM »

no, i really don't think so.  that was their name 15-20 years ago.  These guys are in their late 30s/early 40s, most of them have families n shit.   
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2007, 03:21:05 PM »

no, i really don't think so.? that was their name 15-20 years ago.? These guys are in their late 30s/early 40s, most of them have families n shit.? ?

exactly....not to get on an old vs new but i believe that name came from all the shit they did (drugs booze) ya never knew if one of them would die or something.....this new band is so far removed from those crazy times Undecided

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2007, 03:21:25 PM »

These guys are in their late 30s/early 40s, most of them have families n shit.

Now I'm really confused. ?So, the old band didn't shit? ?Wow. ?You learn something new all the time. ?I guess that explains why they were so dangerous back then.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #228 on: April 11, 2007, 03:22:26 PM »

These guys are in their late 30s/early 40s, most of them have families n shit.

Now I'm really confused.  So, the old band didn't shit?  Wow.  You learn something new all the time.  I guess that explains why they were so dangerous back then.

they did have a lot of gas...and boy let me tell you that stink that would come from their gas was dangerous....

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #229 on: April 11, 2007, 03:22:43 PM »

I really don't get this line of reasoning.? On one hand, you're telling people they don't have the right to discuss their disappointment because they didn't have tickets to the show.

But on the other hand, you're allowed to praise the band and make excuses for the same show even though you didn't have tickets.

Me so confused!!!? ?beer

Why don't they just put something on their official site?? Isn't that why they made it??

i'm saying if you didn't have tickets to this show, you have no reason to be pissed off.? You weren't going anyways.? Its disappointing to see this shit happen to your favorite band, but if it doesn't affect you directly, i dont see why it would upset you so much.

I'm glad you could see how this latest development could disappoint GNR fans, even ones who didn't have tickets to those particular shows.

Why then, is it so hard for you to wrap your head around the idea that fans might want to discuss that disappointment?

This is a discussion forum.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2007, 03:23:41 PM »

no, i really don't think so.  that was their name 15-20 years ago.  These guys are in their late 30s/early 40s, most of them have families n shit.   

exactly....not to get on an old vs new but i believe that name came from all the shit they did (drugs booze) ya never knew if one of them would die or something.....this new band is so far removed from those crazy times Undecided

well its not old vs new.  even if the original 5 were all together I doubt you'd be able to say they are "the worlds most dangerous band".    These guys are all grown men now with responsibilities and most have (hopefully) put the excess lifestyles behind them.

its just a different time now.  the late 80s were so weird.   I dont see any band being able to pull of taht kind of rep nowadays without it being fake and cheesy.

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #231 on: April 11, 2007, 03:25:10 PM »

I can't beleive that I made a throw-away comment like the "world's most dangerous band" and it's turning into the focus of this discussion.  I'm really sorry I said it.   rofl

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #232 on: April 11, 2007, 03:27:07 PM »

I can't beleive that I made a throw-away comment like the "world's most dangerous band" and it's turning into the focus of this discussion.? I'm really sorry I said it.? ?rofl

would you rather it go back to the whiner discussion? hihi

so how many shows are postponed anyway? all the japan ones? and they wanna rebook them for july or something?

madagas
« Reply #233 on: April 11, 2007, 03:27:38 PM »

Danny, why don't you just stop saying anything at all for awhile.... peace
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #234 on: April 11, 2007, 03:28:59 PM »

Danny, why don't you just stop saying anything at all for awhile....

I'll take that into advisement.

Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #235 on: April 11, 2007, 03:29:27 PM »

so how many shows are postponed anyway? all the japan ones? and they wanna rebook them for july or something?

From the sounds of it, just the Japan dates, which are: April 14, 15, 18, 19, and the 22. 

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #236 on: April 11, 2007, 03:29:54 PM »

I can't beleive that I made a throw-away comment like the "world's most dangerous band" and it's turning into the focus of this discussion.  I'm really sorry I said it.   rofl

would you rather it go back to the whiner discussion? hihi

Its 5 shows, and it does suck for the fans in Japan and it sucks for the band and Tommy.  Hope Tommy gets better..  and yes July or sometime after is what the word is.

they say the 2 African shows are still happening so.. I think this is just a minor setback and GNR will be rocking the Africans before we know it.  peace
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #237 on: April 11, 2007, 03:31:19 PM »

Me too, at least they haven't canceled the whole tour.  But then again who knows, no official statement has been made yet.

www.gnrevolution.com
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #238 on: April 11, 2007, 03:31:56 PM »

Has anyone pointed out that opening acts were not scheduled for any of the shows that were postponed but were fo....

...you know what? ?Nevermind. ?I don't want to stay anything else. ?Don't want to be labeled as a whiner.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #239 on: April 11, 2007, 03:33:01 PM »

Me too, at least they haven't canceled the whole tour.  But then again who knows, no official statement has been made yet.

there's no cancellation at all. just some postponements.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: