Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 12:38:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228137 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: GN'R management posting polls? Official forum coming?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: GN'R management posting polls? Official forum coming?  (Read 15512 times)
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2007, 01:30:59 PM »

erm theres a insider saying there will be a official gnr forum every year   hihi

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2007, 01:32:05 PM »

You would think that if they were going to start 20 or so poll threads on behalf of GNR and post information they would let the mods know in advance.

It does not look like any mods are responding to this over there.

I'd expect that the mods would take some steps for verification too, rather than a "mass delete" (that would never happen).   So it'll take time.  Due diligence. 

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2007, 01:36:18 PM »

Why would they put "For the fans of NewGN'R 2007" ?

If they were under gnr's managment i think they would be smart enough not to refer to gnr as the new gnr.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2007, 01:37:07 PM »

If they were under gnr's managment i think they would be smart enough not to refer to gnr as the new gnr.

axl himself called them "new gnr" last year....i think on the radio in philly when he did that interview

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2007, 01:43:07 PM »

axl himself called them "new gnr" last year....i think on the radio in philly when he did that interview

Thats weird. but oh well.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2007, 01:43:57 PM »

was it in Philly?
I think he said he was so used to the new band that he felt it like an old band.
Sandinista
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2007, 01:47:11 PM »

Why would they set up an official board? They already run this and cd.com with none of the overheads involved.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2007, 01:50:10 PM »

Why would they announce it in a message board like mygnr and not here?

Couldn't this just be a hack there?

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2007, 01:52:38 PM »

Why would they announce it in a message board like mygnr and not here?

Couldn't this just be a hack there?

Yeah that really pisses me off that they would choose mygnr over us. Hopefully if this is legit they will do the same thing here.

Hemingway
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2007, 01:53:11 PM »

I don't buy it as "official" ?Some of the questions are too stupid...like, 'Which Month Of Release Would Be Perfect For Sales & Recognition Of Chinese Democracy 2007?' ? I mean don't you have record execx who get paid serious money to know these things...I mean c'mon...this is a crock!

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2007, 01:54:30 PM »

If this is fake, this user needs to be banned pronto. 

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2007, 01:55:17 PM »

it kinda scared me to read "how many copies of CD will you buy if it is released before 2008"

Hemingway
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2007, 01:55:31 PM »

IF these questions are coming from GN'R Management or are in any way connected than it is showing a serious lack of confidence in their product!!!!

nyd
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2007, 01:57:26 PM »

I don't buy it as "official"  Some of the questions are too stupid...like, 'Which Month Of Release Would Be Perfect For Sales & Recognition Of Chinese Democracy 2007?'   I mean don't you have record execx who get paid serious money to know these things...I mean c'mon...this is a crock!

Maybe they just want the fans opinion?  Huh Since all GNR fans do is moan that they never involve us in anything.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2007, 01:57:33 PM »

IF these questions are coming from GN'R Management or are in any way connected than it is showing a serious lack of confidence in their product!!!!

After 13 million dollars and working on this album for over 10 years i would say axl and the band are pretty confident about this album. Assuming of course this is legit. They just want feedback.

Hemingway
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2007, 01:58:39 PM »

I doubt that it's legit. If nothing else, look at the polls they started - That's a lot of useless information on pointless subjects. And look at the formulation of the questions, hardly professional are they?
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2007, 01:58:54 PM »

Come on Jarmo, Pick up the batphone and start making some phone calls. 

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2007, 01:59:37 PM »

The people who made those polls have seriously never heard of professionalism...
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2007, 01:59:44 PM »

I don't buy it as "official" Some of the questions are too stupid...like, 'Which Month Of Release Would Be Perfect For Sales & Recognition Of Chinese Democracy 2007?' I mean don't you have record execx who get paid serious money to know these things...I mean c'mon...this is a crock!

Maybe they just want the fans opinion? Huh Since all GNR fans do is moan that they never involve us in anything.

I don't think management needs our opinion on when to release Chinese Democracy...if that was the case than it would have been released 7 years ago!

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2007, 02:00:11 PM »

I doubt that it's legit. If nothing else, look at the polls they started - That's a lot of useless information on pointless subjects. And look at the formulation of the questions, hardly professional are they?

Indeed.

But i have to admit, fake or not, my heart did kind of skip a beat when i saw "don't cry or estranged on the next tour ?"

Hemingway
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: