Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:24:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A new article at a Mexican newspaper
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A new article at a Mexican newspaper  (Read 8792 times)
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2007, 07:59:43 PM »

This is fake.

How does a Mexican newspaper get the scoop? I mean seriously, hasn't Axl had offers from plenty of big name magazines, or at least English speaking newspapers in Europe of the US?

FAKE.
Edward Rose
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2007, 09:30:07 PM »

This is fake.

How does a Mexican newspaper get the scoop? I mean seriously, hasn't Axl had offers from plenty of big name magazines, or at least English speaking newspapers in Europe of the US?

FAKE.

Maybe American media isn't worthy of such a thing.   rofl

What about the last major magazine to interview Axl? Was that done in America? I recall someone needing to translate that one too  hihi
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2007, 09:34:43 PM »

Back in 2001, Axl did interviews in Argentina and Chile. There's no point in claim this as fake just because it came from a non-english media.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2007, 11:03:34 PM »

Dont drive yourselves crazy trying to read into it. The bad translation means don't take this article literally.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2007, 11:20:13 PM »

The Info Is From AGENCY In NY City.

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2007, 12:03:58 AM »

This is fake.

FAKE.

i guess axl gives interviews to the media that ask for it , if the newspaper from mexico knew they were coming then could have asked for an interview. if tomorrow the new york times asks for an intrerview im sure he will give them one, but i dont think that many papers want to print the same info over and over again.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2007, 12:06:20 AM »

This is fake.

FAKE.

i guess axl gives interviews to the media that ask for it , if the newspaper from mexico knew they were coming then could have asked for an interview. if tomorrow the new york times asks for an intrerview im sure he will give them one, but i dont think that many papers want to print the same info over and over again.

my philosophy is that he's had offers from lots of various publications around the world. Why this particular newspaper, who's website looks like an unprofessional blog.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2007, 12:24:07 AM »

Dont drive yourselves crazy trying to read into it. The bad translation means don't take this article literally.
So, please, feel free to translate it. I did what I could and I guess anyone can read it now... Sure there is some spelling mistakes, but I feel like it's pretty much what the original article said.

awhellzno05
Headliner

Oh no! Oh no! "Oh Yeah!" - Kool Aid Man

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2007, 12:53:10 AM »

Not that anyone cares but I'm really fucking sick of this shit.  I mean this album really isn't going to come out is it?

The Devil hates a loser
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2007, 05:07:34 AM »

A note for the people complaining about the translation...

The translation is very accurate. A lot of credit to Voodoo as spanish is not his native language (it is mine) but did a terrific job translating.

I don know if the interview took place or not, but I dont see anything new really, other than a few interesting comments " With or without Chinese Democracy, we'll continue to tour". I really hope the band releases the album at some point this year...

sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2007, 06:00:40 AM »

The change of the manager, their renegotiation with Universal Music, adjustments by the right of using the bands name, and the different opinions on choose simple promotional stuff and publicity plans are some of the reasons that have been put in test Rose's patience.

This certainly interests me.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: