Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:29:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 89953 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #300 on: July 02, 2006, 08:42:51 PM »

Winner- INES!!!!!!!!
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2006, 06:05:16 AM »

INES - that had me laughing!

My long-suffering husband had a gnr dream last night - which is weird straight away as he isnt really a fan and has been listening to me going on about various show updates, whats going on in gnr land constantly for years ( this year esp) - so this really made me laugh:

Scott's dream:  Axl is in fact a Northener (ie from Manchester/Liverpool/Newcastle in UK) - the American accent was all an elaborate ruse!  He is sitting in a chair doing some kind of interview (on a very unlikely daytime show) and he has a pudding bowl haircut.  Some woman walked on set and starts saying, now what we can do, is perhaps give it some more length, Axl - how about some cornrows?  Axl mumbles something northern and shrugs and they start threading and working on his hair, whilst Axl does a crossword.  Axl later invites my husband to go fishing with him, from the back of his private plane... 

weird!!!   Grin
Elrothiel
« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2006, 12:15:16 PM »

Fishing from the back of his private plane!? Maaan you'd have to have some seriously long fishing line for that!!! rofl
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2006, 12:24:43 PM »

i know!  i think my husband was pretty confused - he started the conversation by asking me "axl is definately american isnt he?"  some things remain uncertain in the land of GnR- but am pretty much 100% on that one!
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2006, 12:27:58 PM »

I had a dream involving Jarmo.

Does that count?? nervous

hihi

Me too.
EFISH
« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »

OK-- i had this dream last night.. and when i woke up i found it very funny.. hihi

Steven Adler was on the Surreal Life.

surreal life is pretty much Real World but for washed up celebritys like the Brady Bunch kid or Ron Jeremy and people like that too get back in the media, and get some attention.. It makes every one who does that show look like an idiot.

The producers usually have one crazy weirdo person who gets all the camera attention the whole time, and my dream was it was Adler. He would rant/rave about Axl and he was just going nuts. jumping into the pool and he made out at ?a club with some chick that didnt have a fullset of teeth Grin

LOL
pebbles
« Reply #306 on: July 06, 2006, 12:40:43 AM »

last night i had a dream and all i can remember is that Axl was in it with 1 other guy(dont know who that one was) and they were very mean and were after me,,woke up upset that he would do that..i know its crazy and boring but..
Elrothiel
« Reply #307 on: July 06, 2006, 09:58:27 AM »

Aww Pebbles! *hug* Don't worry, s'just a dream! ok
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #308 on: July 06, 2006, 10:01:37 AM »

I had a dream involving Jarmo.

Does that count?? nervous

That's close enough hihi Jarmo has a "friend"

I dream of gnr things weekly.. I don' akways remember them but somehow it involves cd mostly or talking to axl about releasing cd..
sisterofyu
« Reply #309 on: July 11, 2006, 09:57:26 AM »

Last night I had a bad dream about axl Undecided
EFISH
« Reply #310 on: July 11, 2006, 10:04:16 AM »

I had a dream I was walking around this mall in the Florida (where i live)...

and Brain and his wife, with baby in hand walk by. I'm wearing a GNR shirt and they look at me, I say congradulations on the baby.

they stop, we talk abouit how the tour is going and he gives me a VIP pass to a show in Germany. LOL

why cant dreams be reality? Tongue
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #311 on: July 25, 2006, 06:12:06 PM »

Okay, dolphin had another strange dream and this one mainly focused on Axl.

I had just returned from vacation and GNR were about to begin their USA leg of the tour.

As an added bonus, Axl would be up close and personal to all of his fans but you had to find where he was.

The radio station said to go to the corner of 4th and 5th and it was a school cafeteria.

I remember bicycling all around town trying to find this address.

I finally did and I saw Axl. 

Axl was serving hamburgers to all the school children and he was dressed in cafeteria uniform complete with his hair/braids in a hair net.

I went through the line and didn't say anything but just observed and he was telling all the children to be patient, stay in school, and they will get CD.

What makes this dream funny is that I don't bike, I am far too old to attend school, and I have no idea why I dreamt this.  I did go out last night, but just had diet coke to drink.

hihi
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #312 on: July 25, 2006, 11:23:59 PM »

I had my first and only (that I can remember) GN'R dream last night.  I was at a party at Axl's house, and I was admiring the artwork he had on his walls.  Axl came over as he saw me look, his hair was braided but not pull back in a pony tail, and I told him how much I liked the paintings (I can't remember what anything looked like).  He went on to say how he got a particular piece in Italy and that's about as much as I can remember.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Elrothiel
« Reply #313 on: July 26, 2006, 07:24:02 PM »

Awww Garry! *hug* What a horrible dream!

I had a Gn'R related dream a  couple weeks ago, and I've been racking my brains trying to remember it... >.< I do remember that my old house was in the dream, and my interpretation of what happened when Manuel Noriega was caught... and there was latex involved... smoking
Mom
Headliner

Well ya know something Gene...

« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »

First one was soon after IRS was played on Trunk and described as technoish or something. I saw the new band playing it with wierd green lasers shooting out from the stage.

Second dream had the old band together, and Slash was playing something Carrebian sounding on his guitar.

Third dream was the wierdest and happened only a couple months ago. I was sitting next to Dexter Holland from the Offspring (who was in reddish braids) in a booth at an American Cafe' (chain). Across from us was two of my friends. Anyway Dexter starts slagging off on Axl and talking about how he's going to steal the "Chinese Democracy" name. I tell him not to, he refuses. So I start smashing my fist into his face, snapping his head back and forth. His head falls down on the table, bleeding, SEVERELY hurt, I'm afriad I might have kill the guy.

So and me and my one friend begin to run out of the place into the parking lot but the whole time my other friend is bitching that he didn't get a beer, while we're yelling at him the cops are going to come arrest us. When we get to my freinds car (which is a massive truck for some reason, IRL he drives a small car) the other friend is refusing to leave until he gets a beer. Then the dream ends, I hope I got away.

11/10/06!
Eat Pop Slop
Headliner

Owyagarn?

« Reply #315 on: August 16, 2006, 07:23:44 PM »

I actually had this dream before he joined the band, but I'll post anyway as some may get a laugh out of it.

It was myself, my two brothers, my sister and my Dad, and we were in Ron Thal's backyard standing around the bbq cooking up some meat and having a cold one. Just hanging out, having fun, when we realise that we're out of oil for the barbie, and Ron tells me where to get it from his kitchen. So I go inside, and while in the kitchen, I hear this GREAT voice singing along with an acoustic. I pop my head in, and it's Mrs Foot, sitting on the couch playing and singing (FUNNY because she's a vet in real life). So I chat to her about music for a while, and return with the oil, and Ron is showing my lil sister his Foot guitar, and dipping the wings, and she was cracking up laughing at it.

All seemed so realistic - was one of those CLEAR dreams. Very cool haha.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #316 on: August 24, 2006, 09:49:12 AM »

Just woke up and had a total Axl dream. Fuckin weird too. Was at some beach and had a gun. Axl was running from a bunch of people. The people chasing him were familiar but I cant remember who they were. So I ran over to wear I knew he was going, and fully hid so I can start shooting at some of them. Cops showed up and Axl had this bat in his hands. Walked right passed the cops. Axl was totally the new Axl. Jeans, brown jacket, same hair and shit. For some reason he knew me, and we went into this little bar, kind of like how a chuy's is set up. Axl, walked over to this table where there was chicks and dudes, and he grabbed this pitcher of water and poured it into the girls drink. Totally pimp. He was all smooth and smiling and shit. I dont remember if he said anything, but it looked the the girls were all dreamy eyed. Then he ordered a bunch of drinks. The only thing I rmember that he got (because I guess it was just strange), was an apple that was sliced and scooped out? Then had it filled with a port wine.

Then a baby started crying, and Axl had this smirk on his face, and something to me (Fuck it was something sarcastic, and I think it was the only thing he said to me). I woke up and yea...it was my kid who was crying.

Wow...that was wierd. What did this shit mean...hmmm. Meditate on this I will.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #317 on: August 24, 2006, 09:54:37 PM »

Oh, Garry. That was the most horrifying nightmare I ever read here!  no I hope you have fully recovered from this trauma.
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #318 on: November 10, 2006, 05:16:04 AM »

have to add my dream last night to this thread.  I was in a weird street and had just walked out of a shitty confrontation with an ex and had wandered into an old record shop.  An indy type store that you wouldnt expect to have anything particularly new.  I was listening to the music they were playing and asked the surly owner what it was as I really liked it.  He was all surprised and said that he didnt think I looked the type to like that music, and that I looked more like I was into Ace of Base (for fks sake!!).  I was indignant and said fk no, Led Zepp and Guns N' Roses are my boys, and he really casually said "oh yeah, Gun's new one is here" and picked up a fold out cd - CHINESE DEMOCRACY!.  It was the fold-out cd format as Chili peppers Stadium Arcadium and all black with a yellow star on the front for GnR across it.  There was a sticker on the front advertising "win free tickets to see GnR!!" and I also got a t-shirt with Chinese democracy written all over it .  I was SO goddamn excited I was holding it so tight that I might break it.  Couldnt even open it to see the tracks/inlay stuff as was so overwhelmed. 
Woke this morning and came straight on here to check it hadnt quietly come out this morning...  crying not to be today!

hihi
sisterofyu
« Reply #319 on: November 10, 2006, 12:25:59 PM »

I dreamed buckethead was unmasked and gorgeous and he played a guitar solo for me  :love:keekee, and he was a darling  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: