Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 05:53:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 90500 times)
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #180 on: December 10, 2005, 06:22:26 AM »

Lol.. I don't have much time to post this.. so I'll keep details short (I'll add later.. im at a friends house..)

But a couple days ago I had a dream that I was Axl Rose's son. Swear on god. Like.. I went to his mansion after I discovered it.. and there was an asian reporter lady.. and I didn't want to have to tell her I was Axl's son (cuz I hadn't even talked to Axl about it... so yeah..) so I was just like "Yeah, Im Axl".. (In the dream we looked somewhat alike.. ) and she was all "O wow, you must have had some kind of surgery, but I really can't tell! How'd you stay so young?".. I don't really remember how I answered.. something stupid along the lines of "well.. you know.. heh"

So I went into the mansion.. and my whole family was there.. and they were all "wheres axl?" and I said "I dunno.. maybe hes out somewhere?" and so.. I went around the mansion.. I distinctly remember thinking to myself "Oh man.. I gotta find C.D!" .. and you know.. i was his son.. so how mad could he get? So I was looking in this closet.. and I found a freaking xbox 360! lol. It was a trip.

Well theres more but i gtg..

Once again.. this is true.. not making it up. I gtg. Later folks

-jack

gnrevolution.com
Elrothiel
« Reply #181 on: December 11, 2005, 01:35:36 PM »

In answer to the guy who asked if I've had any "wettiez"... yes... yes I have...  smoking drool Mmmm.....
xPhoeniX
Headliner

sh*t

« Reply #182 on: December 11, 2005, 03:50:59 PM »

I've had a few over the course of my life..  but I actually had one last week.

I was the drummer for a GnR concert... and I have no idea how to play drums.  Axl Rose looked at me and said "just do it..  you know all the songs"    And I played all the songs..  drumming on a WATER BOTTLE!   lol..  the concert went pretty good though.   We were going to do two songs for the encore... Paradise City and Patience...     Axl did PC and then just left!  lol  pretty cool dream.

/phoenix
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #183 on: December 11, 2005, 04:20:16 PM »

I've had a few over the course of my life..? but I actually had one last week.

? I was the drummer for a GnR concert... and I have no idea how to play drums.? Axl Rose looked at me and said "just do it..? you know all the songs"? ? And I played all the songs..? drumming on a WATER BOTTLE!? ?lol..? the concert went pretty good though.? ?We were going to do two songs for the encore... Paradise City and Patience...? ? ?Axl did PC and then just left!? lol? pretty cool dream.

/phoenix

buddy how old are you? this is a rare dream  nervous
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2005, 07:52:40 PM »

Well last night was my first real GnR dream in quite sometime. I went to the Leafs/Stars game last night and driving back home, me and my buddy switched and I got to sleep for a good hour, and the dream was about the killer hockey game but what changed was that the Leafs won (of course) and right before halftime, a polished studio version of IRS came on the loudspeaker! I instantly cryed out what the fuck! and everyone turned around to look at me like I had 3 heads but I didnt give a fuck! IRS was blasting in a sold out arena and I knew deep down that the time was finally here...

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #185 on: December 12, 2005, 10:37:53 PM »

So me and my buddy are at a liquor store, and he's wasted out of his mind.  He cranks up YCBM on his boom-box and the dream was like in slow-motion.  He's screaming at the top of his lungs, "YOU COULD BE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiNE," and holds the note for an abnormally long time, just like Axl can.  I'm standing there with 3 bottles of vodka, and laughing to myself as the Indian store-owner looks on in bewilderment. 

I'm convinced this wait is driving us all nuts.

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #186 on: December 12, 2005, 10:45:50 PM »

? So me and my buddy are at a liquor store, and he's wasted out of his mind.? He cranks up YCBM on his boom-box and the dream was like in slow-motion.? He's screaming at the top of his lungs, "YOU COULD BE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiNE," and holds the note for an abnormally long time, just like Axl can.? I'm standing there with 3 bottles of vodka, and laughing to myself as the Indian store-owner looks on in bewilderment.?

? I'm convinced this wait is driving us all nuts.
It took that to convince you?? hihi

MichelleAK3
Headliner

« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2005, 11:25:21 PM »

ok me n axl went to a pizza parlour and we ordered pizza, lasagna, calzonies, and we ate until we both had tummy aches and we were grabbing at our stomachs in deep pain and Merck showed up in a superman cape with alka seltzer in his hands extended out to us like trophies and then i woke up

"I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said 'yes,' when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to somebody else."

From The World According to Mister Roger
sergitou
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #188 on: December 13, 2005, 01:00:32 AM »

A night with Duff's wife..... she's hot!! ok

« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 01:09:33 AM by sergitou » Logged
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #189 on: December 13, 2005, 03:34:45 AM »

Lets hope Duff doesn't read this board....  Shocked

gnrevolution.com
Locomotive
Headliner

Anything goes

« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2005, 04:53:50 PM »

In my dream I went to a GN'R concert...

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #191 on: December 13, 2005, 05:06:55 PM »

had a haunting dream last night - the album was out but for some reason I couldnt access a copy. I did get a magazine solely dedicated to the new Guns and Axl was bald in it.

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #192 on: December 13, 2005, 05:18:26 PM »

had a haunting dream last night - the album was out but for some reason I couldnt access a copy. I did get a magazine solely dedicated to the new Guns and Axl was bald in it.

I keep having day dreams that I'm gonna pop it before CD comes out. I might have to leave a special note in my will.

Here today...ready to rock
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2005, 05:44:23 PM »

This is too unrealistic not to tell.

The release is announced. I read about the tour in the paper. And oh boy it says the band members aren't playing. I cry 'shit, why they quit now? Or Axl is in fact a nutcase and kicked them out?' Then I read tommy's interview that tells the details. No they didn't and no he didn't. They are all in. the kids who Axl and co. have taught music from scratch are playing most tunes instead of them or with them. that's the very reason for taking this long.
IronMaiden415
Headliner

getting bizzy with izzy

« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2005, 07:41:09 PM »

I dreamt that I bought Chinese Democracy the day of it's release. It was a three-disc album and on the back of the CD case was a picture of the band. Axl had long, wavy, reddish-blonde hair, and for some reason Duff was in the picure too.  Undecided I was just about to pop the CD into my sterio, and then woke up. Very strange dream.

Dec 17 - Tran Siberian Orchestra - fuckin amazing!
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2005, 08:20:45 PM »

I dream that Im married to slash every second day!!!!   love

Grin  Once I dreamed that I was in a time machine and went back in time to a concert!!  And Slash like played this extended solo and asked me to marry him!!!  yes  I said yes , of course!!

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Elrothiel
« Reply #196 on: December 14, 2005, 10:09:47 AM »

I had a really random dream that Axl was my driving instructor, and he let me listen to music while driving (most driving instructors don't), and then he took a copy of ChiDem out of nowhere and popped it into the CD player, and there seemed to be shitloads of songs on it... the only thing I could remember of ChiDem was that Madagascar was track 12...
While I was listening to the music, and driving, I wasn't really paying attention to where exactly I was going navigationally speaking, so I was driving along, and pretty soon I was driving along long solitary country lanes... aaaand then my dream took a turn for the dirty side...  smoking drool
Buddy J.B.
« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2005, 11:38:57 AM »

I had a dream my dog was lip-synching to pardasie city.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2005, 10:32:01 PM »

Hi everyone, how are you doing?

? ? ? ?Sometimes when you think too much about something you have dreams about it or if you have a thought before you fall asleep, usually you dream of that. In the past years I've had several dreams related with Guns N' Roses or its former members, that I'd like to share with you, I dreamt:

1.- Velvet Revolver playing with Green day.
2.- Going to a GNR concert, but later realising that its a gnr cover band.
3.- Going to a GNR concert, but only Axl Rose is on stage, and I cant even listen to him. Regardless that he is pretty close to me.
and the last one:
4.- Being part of a crowd of a T.V. awards show like MTV's, and applauding Velvet Revolver, who just took the stage, when they are done with their performance, the voice-off says, "Next on Stage GUNS N ROSES!", and Slash, Duff and Scott look at themselves puzzled and surprised. I particulary like the latter.

? Well guys, it would be great if you share your Gnr dreams or Deja vus, -- If you have one, I don't --, that's all thanks for taking the time to read it, take care and have fun. Calito

? ? ? ? ?@;--,.---.,--,.-------t.p.r. o. t.o.r.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 10:35:17 PM by Charlie GMS » Logged
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #199 on: December 24, 2005, 12:51:57 AM »

mine is just to nasty ta say.it has me ending up pooping in a litterbox at the end LOL.halarious !

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: