Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:32:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 90536 times)
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2005, 03:24:06 PM »

i had a dream Axl came in the form of Batman

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2005, 03:30:55 PM »

Some might say you were obsessed...

well you listen to them for 18 years and watch their videos and concerts alot you just have gnr on the brain hihi
purplehaze1988
Rocker

nur ihr konnt holland stoppen

« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2005, 03:53:12 PM »

Yeah I get the feeling I think about them a little too much. But to me they're more than just a band - it's like an experience, a perfect rock 'n' roll story that I can immerrse myself in. it's not just about the music with GN'R...

I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.
You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2005, 01:20:54 AM »

I dreamt that I sang November Rain with them on stage while Axl played the piano  Huh

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2005, 11:31:57 AM »

Yeah I get the feeling I think about them a little too much. But to me they're more than just a band - it's like an experience, a perfect rock 'n' roll story that I can immerrse myself in. it's not just about the music with GN'R...

You' re right. There' s definitely something really special about them.

Well, I once dreamed about Duff, jumping off of a fast driving train and hurting his knees by doing so? Huh

oh yeah and I dreamt that chinese democracy would only be sold in furniture stores because Axl had legal problems going on with a lot of record stores? hihi
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #165 on: November 09, 2005, 08:13:42 PM »

Once i dream that my father was Freddie Mercury and he name me Axl rose I woke up soaking sweat for the nightmare.  nervous

No man can be my equal
purplehaze1988
Rocker

« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2005, 04:01:54 PM »

I'm surprised more people haven't replied. Although I think it's more to do with them not being arsed to post than not dreaming about GNR

vietnow138
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2005, 12:42:28 AM »

Once i dreampt that GN'R(original line up) was playing a show in a parking lot and I just happened to catch them right as they went into sympathy for the devil, of course i was stoked because theyve never played that live or had a chance to play it live, plus its one of my favorite cover/song by them. 

About a week or two ago I dreampt that Chinese Democracywas actually released on that december date that some web sites have been saying. At first i was really pissed off because there was no promotion  for the cd and the cover sucked (it was in blue or white and was very plain with the gnr name and chinese democracy written in like a arial font). Don't remember what the album sounded like or even listening to it unfortunatly.
I've had about 2 more but I dont fully remember what happened...
nevermiss24
Rocker

CD STARTS NOW

« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2005, 10:43:19 PM »

right before i went to bed the other nite the vid for paradise city came on and after it was over i went to sleep i drept i was on the stage with slash in front of all those ppl playing the start of sweet child o mine [odd it was this one after see paradise city] but i was up there playing it perfectly with him and the weird part is i have no idea how to play a guitar but i guess i have allways wanted to have the oppertonity to do that but i know i will never get the chance but that was my dream and it was weird as hell  believe me
purplehaze1988
Rocker

« Reply #169 on: November 13, 2005, 03:12:59 PM »

you should definitely start guitar. it will be a slow process, but trust me, it's worth it

Evolution
« Reply #170 on: November 13, 2005, 08:14:12 PM »

I once had the "i bought CD but didn't get a chance to listen to it" dream.
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2005, 07:13:45 PM »

i dreamed gnr was playin night train at my school

where does it leave me, when you dont believe in me?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #172 on: November 25, 2005, 02:33:56 AM »

I had a dream that I was at Donnington in 88.  The dream was in black and white.  I was one of the fans who got trampled to death.  Then my spirit floated up above the stage and I watched the rest of the concert from up there.  Then, as I went up to meet my Maker, I woke up.  YOWZA!
gav
« Reply #173 on: November 25, 2005, 01:57:08 PM »

Had a dream last night I met Uncle Ax and he told me CD would be out early 06' and first single would be There Was a Time. Strange dream, very lucid.
Jonathan
« Reply #174 on: November 25, 2005, 06:09:37 PM »

MINE:

I was playing with my band... after the show, a girl came to me, she was very hot and looked like 20 years old, she asked me "You look like Axl with this bandana ( I use it a lot ) , do you like to do some adventure?" I thou, "well, at least I will have some sex tonight!" ( she was there with 2 girls )
We took a trip, in 5 seconds, I was in some kind of studio ( a big one ), I asked her "Where we are?" , she answer me "My father is shooting a video, but dont tell anybody" ... "well, who?s you father?" , she: "there he is..." poiting to him, me: "OH MY GOD, AXL ROSE!?!" , she: "Yeah, wanna talk to him?"
well, I dont remember what we talked about, but he told me that the album will be released with a dvd, 2 video-clips, a password to the new guns n roses site and some kind of ticket to a big concert in those countries that will promote some kind of trip to see the band live...
I wake up and start to think about this... this total silence of the band, maybe they are preparing something like "well, if you dont buy the original cd, you wont have all this shit" , and I thou that it could be a huge promotion and kill those fuckers trying to sell fake cds... dont you think?

weird dream, hun?

your toughts, please... ?

and oh, yeah, I had some sex with Axl?s daughter ?

c-ya

Wink

Haha, that's pretty funny.
Megaguns
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2005, 06:01:27 AM »

You people actually dream about guns n roses? Fuck man....... any wettys?? hihi
purplehaze1988
Rocker

« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2005, 01:57:34 PM »

^oh man, you too?!

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2005, 06:39:25 AM »

with all the 'excitement' about CD on amazon, my brain started working and I dreamt about a tv show, something like the MTV awards but the logo was a big 4, the host gave out a hint before the band came up, now I dont remember what it was but it was a line axl used to sing live, then robin came up , and I was like -- that's robin !!!!! Huh and he was playing some opening riffs- not for wttj but something new, then the lights went off, and only a couple of the lights stayed focused on the stage, and a shadow ran through them, it was axl  Grin and he started singing a new song, I dont remember the lyrics except for 'and then you die' it was an upbeat piano based song, and the vocals were great  Smiley -dreams are very constructive sometimes  Grin his braids were gone but he had a bandana and he looked like the picture that we're not supposed to post here because the 'owner' doesnt want to- the one with the pirate coat- I hope my dream comes through  Embarrassed Tongue Grin
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 06:41:47 AM by Wooody » Logged

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
MichelleAK3
Headliner

« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2005, 10:05:42 PM »

one time I dream that me n axl and robin and mantia all went to church together and it was a big tent revival and axl was wearing shoes like james brown and he started singing gospel songs and went up on stage and then , robin started preaching the word in spanish and me n mantia held hands and it seemed like we were in love...then buckethead showed up and he was really jealous because he wanted me to love him and he screamed and hollared and threw a fit, but no one heard him because he is a mute and his hand puppet wasnt loud enough, then slash showed up and started "handling poisonous snakes" to prove his faith...then I woke up

"I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said 'yes,' when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to somebody else."

From The World According to Mister Roger
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #179 on: December 10, 2005, 12:40:26 AM »

Um, I did. All it was really is that I was walking around listining to Chinese Democracy, and I could actually hear Madagascar and The Blues. And the vocals were like Illusion days...it was fucking involved.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: