Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 02:09:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228119 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 83748 times)
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #340 on: December 07, 2006, 05:07:27 PM »

I guess we do need therapy if here we are in 2006 and still waiting for a disc to come out!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #341 on: December 07, 2006, 05:56:10 PM »

I played piano with Axl backstage before the show.  Shocked
sisterofyu
« Reply #342 on: December 07, 2006, 08:26:08 PM »

keekee...I had a weird dream about bumblefoot Cheesy
EFISH
« Reply #343 on: December 07, 2006, 11:44:16 PM »

I once dreamed that Axl knocked on my window and he was like "hurry up open the door its axl rose!" so i ran and opened the front door. some people were like coming to get him or something n he needed a place to hide n i was the only gnr fan in the neighborhood. then we hung out on the computer and went to the forums and laughed at all the b.s that has been posted, and he got my account at htgth banned.  rofl then we had dinner n then he did a gig with gnr at pinecrest park (a park near here) and i was just standing there while they played n everyone else just minded there own buisness.

yeah, that like 2 months ago.

ive had a lot of dreams but thats the one i remember.  ok smoking
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #344 on: December 08, 2006, 03:53:45 AM »

I had a dream that GunsN"Roses did a song for a new rocky movie and Axl featured in it Tongue
Him and rocky fought against eachother in the ring and at the end Axl had to limp back to his corner, and then rocky took a big white sword and showed in through Axl's torso. Undecided

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #345 on: December 23, 2006, 08:21:34 AM »

i just remembered that i had an axl dream last night

just him and me were at some place can't remember and don't know how we got there.. but anyway as the smart guy i am i took my lifes oppurtunity and asked a couple o' questions and he was so cool that he answered them, one of my first was "is rhiad and the bedouins going to be on CD" he said NO then i asked "why is it on the options list then?" and he said something about "you have already heard that one" or something along that line, i actually don't remember it, it's hard with remembering dreams.. hmm i asked more questions and he answered them all until i got into another dream but ATM i can't remember my other questions if i do i'll tell ya'll ok
Graciela
Oasis or Westlife, that's the question
Rocker

Show them no fear, show them no pain

« Reply #346 on: December 30, 2006, 08:24:02 PM »

I had a GNR related dream last night, although the band wasn?t actually in it.

It was a gig at MSG. I guess I had been hanging out with the people from the board before the show, but the dream actually starts when I?m about to get into the venue. Somehow I got separated from the rest of the people and I was on my own. It was MSG but it wasn?t, if you know what I mean. I know it was, but it didn?t look anything like it. So I got inside, and everybody was running trying to get to the front cos the first opening band had just started playing and people seemed to be very excited about them. I got caught in the middle of the stampede and had no other choice but to run too. There was a big step or a set of stairs, I don?t quite remember, but we weren?t supposed to go that way, and everybody was falling on the floor. Me too. Then, instead of going back the same way, I thought I could climb the wall on the other side. I don?t know how I did it, but I did. A funny thing is that I wasn?t dressed for a rock concert at all; I was dressed to go to the office, all nice and smart with my long black coat and a skirt. Anyway, I climbed the wall and I found myself in a small area just in front of the stage. It looked like a VIP area. I have to say that somehow I had a backstage pass with me. It was full of Italian people watching the opening band. The opening band was an old Italian guy singing rock songs and all these Italian guys were going mad with him. I was a bit worried cos people kept looking at me like thinking: ?What the hell is she doing here?? Then a guy came up to me, but I showed him my pass and it was ok. Then I though: ?Ok, this is a nice spot to watch the show, but I need to find these guys? I was thinking about anythinggoes, Jarmo and Adz. I guess because of all the people I hung up with during this past tour these three are the guys I know the most. So, I went to the door and asked the lady there if I could leave to get my friends and come back later. She said no problem, but that I had to leave my handbag with her?  confused So I went out and there was this small passage and then another door. The passage was really dark, and this big, fat guy came out after me. I thought he wanted to ask me something, but he grabbed me and I guess he was trying to rape me. I fought him off and got away, very Hollywood like,  hihi I remember his arm was caught in the door and I kept shutting the door as hard as I could again and again till I broke his arm  Shocked

So, I was outside, but again, it didn?t look like NYC at all. It was in the country side and I had to walk this long road and then turn right to get to the main entrance. As I was going to get in again I remembered that my ticket was actually in my handbag? Still I showed my backstage pass and they let me in again. I finally found Jarmo and Adz sitting at a table drinking beer with some other people. (Sorry Stephen, I don?t know where you were  Undecided)

Then my mum came into my room to wake me up and bring my breakfast?  rant

Maybe I'll get it right next time...
Elrothiel
« Reply #347 on: December 30, 2006, 08:48:49 PM »

I had a GNR related dream last night, although the band wasn?t actually in it.

It was a gig at MSG. I guess I had been hanging out with the people from the board before the show, but the dream actually starts when I?m about to get into the venue. Somehow I got separated from the rest of the people and I was on my own. It was MSG but it wasn?t, if you know what I mean. I know it was, but it didn?t look anything like it. So I got inside, and everybody was running trying to get to the front cos the first opening band had just started playing and people seemed to be very excited about them. I got caught in the middle of the stampede and had no other choice but to run too. There was a big step or a set of stairs, I don?t quite remember, but we weren?t supposed to go that way, and everybody was falling on the floor. Me too. Then, instead of going back the same way, I thought I could climb the wall on the other side. I don?t know how I did it, but I did. A funny thing is that I wasn?t dressed for a rock concert at all; I was dressed to go to the office, all nice and smart with my long black coat and a skirt. Anyway, I climbed the wall and I found myself in a small area just in front of the stage. It looked like a VIP area. I have to say that somehow I had a backstage pass with me. It was full of Italian people watching the opening band. The opening band was an old Italian guy singing rock songs and all these Italian guys were going mad with him. I was a bit worried cos people kept looking at me like thinking: ?What the hell is she doing here?? Then a guy came up to me, but I showed him my pass and it was ok. Then I though: ?Ok, this is a nice spot to watch the show, but I need to find these guys? I was thinking about anythinggoes, Jarmo and Adz. I guess because of all the people I hung up with during this past tour these three are the guys I know the most. So, I went to the door and asked the lady there if I could leave to get my friends and come back later. She said no problem, but that I had to leave my handbag with her? confused So I went out and there was this small passage and then another door. The passage was really dark, and this big, fat guy came out after me. I thought he wanted to ask me something, but he grabbed me and I guess he was trying to rape me. I fought him off and got away, very Hollywood like, hihi I remember his arm was caught in the door and I kept shutting the door as hard as I could again and again till I broke his arm Shocked

So, I was outside, but again, it didn?t look like NYC at all. It was in the country side and I had to walk this long road and then turn right to get to the main entrance. As I was going to get in again I remembered that my ticket was actually in my handbag? Still I showed my backstage pass and they let me in again. I finally found Jarmo and Adz sitting at a table drinking beer with some other people. (Sorry Stephen, I don?t know where you were Undecided)

Then my mum came into my room to wake me up and bring my breakfast? rant

Ahhh don't ya just love lucid Gn'R related dreams... yes

I wish I had lucid dreams more often!
anythinggoes
« Reply #348 on: December 30, 2006, 08:55:38 PM »

Thats ok i was sitting outside some club in Hudson at that time hihi
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #349 on: December 30, 2006, 10:28:47 PM »

i dreamed that G'n'R and KISS preformed at the half time show at the superbowl and and the Steelers won 24-21 in over time beeting the jags. Well......i know that that aint happenen any time soon but i can still dream beer

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Graciela
Oasis or Westlife, that's the question
Rocker

Show them no fear, show them no pain

« Reply #350 on: December 31, 2006, 07:26:21 AM »

Hehehe, yeah, I was actually surprised when I woke up at how clearly I remembered everything. I've been dreaming a lot lately. Most of my dreams don't make any sense at all? confused

Thats ok i was sitting outside some club in Hudson at that time hihi

No, silly! That wasn't a dream!? hihi

Maybe I'll get it right next time...
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #351 on: December 31, 2006, 08:32:51 AM »

I had a reaaaaaaaally weird dream. I was in a front row at guns gig, havin' sum fun, and then, in the middle of the song, axl goes to the backstage and comes back with a handgun. He starts pointing at me with the gun and says "If your not going to stop that, i'm going to." well, i stopped jumping and singin' along.  the concert ends and axl's personal assistant said to me that i'm not allowed to come to the concerts anymore.  nervous Weird. but still funny.  hihi

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #352 on: December 31, 2006, 09:52:11 AM »

I had a reaaaaaaaally weird dream. I was in a front row at guns gig, havin' sum fun, and then, in the middle of the song, axl goes to the backstage and comes back with a handgun. He starts pointing at me with the gun and says "If your not going to stop that, i'm going to." well, i stopped jumping and singin' along.? the concert ends and axl's personal assistant said to me that i'm not allowed to come to the concerts anymore.? nervous Weird. but still funny.? hihi

maybe that was some sort of a sign Tongue
Elrothiel
« Reply #353 on: December 31, 2006, 12:05:42 PM »

Hehehe, yeah, I was actually surprised when I woke up at how clearly I remembered everything. I've been dreaming a lot lately. Most of my dreams don't make any sense at all  confused

Yea I had a pretty lucid dream last night... not really Gn'R related... except for the fact I was looking for my CDs and CD player (no no iPod for me! HA! SUCK ON THAT YOU APPLE BASTARDS!!!), because I was moving house and I wanted to listen to Gn'R in the car... but that was it...

I found them! Cheesy and then I woke up thinking I had my CDs next to me... but I didn't... hihi
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #354 on: January 01, 2007, 04:39:40 AM »

I had a reaaaaaaaally weird dream. I was in a front row at guns gig, havin' sum fun, and then, in the middle of the song, axl goes to the backstage and comes back with a handgun. He starts pointing at me with the gun and says "If your not going to stop that, i'm going to." well, i stopped jumping and singin' along.? the concert ends and axl's personal assistant said to me that i'm not allowed to come to the concerts anymore.? nervous Weird. but still funny.? hihi

maybe that was some sort of a sign Tongue

Yes, i thought that too. Hope not.  peace

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
izzyrose
Headliner

Station dudes n' dudettes!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!

« Reply #355 on: January 02, 2007, 06:39:07 AM »

I think I had  GNR dream I remember singing with Axl on stage or something like that lol. Either way it rocked and I'd luv 4 it 2 be real lol.

peace izzyrose ok
                                                                                beer

:ok: izzyrose:peace:
? ? ? ?  beer
markpeterhughes73
Headliner

Waiting, waiting, waiting some more... Chin Dem?

« Reply #356 on: January 03, 2007, 06:31:30 AM »

Had a very weird but funny dream a few weeks back.  Its pretty sketchy now but can recall being in my dads house who is now just over 50yo and finding some old GNR Vinyl while clearing old boxes.  When I held the vinyl my dad said pass those here as its rather embarrassing, when I ask him why he replied that it was something from his youth.
Weird part is that it suddenly dawned on me that my father was Axl Rose and he's now passed it.
Suddenly woke up to find it not to be true thank god.
I got the sense that GNR in my dream were a passing phase years ago and nothing that happened after the illusion albums ever did happen, I mean illusions were the close.

I must have been reading this Forum TOO MUCH.

Don't think I'll forget that dream ever... just the details have faded.
anythinggoes
« Reply #357 on: January 04, 2007, 06:31:04 AM »

A strange one last night it was the day of a GNR concert somewhere in leeds which is like a 2-3 hour drive away i was taking my friend but first he had to pop into our town to get something so went went and parked the car he seemed to be spending ages getting the stuff he wanted and it was getting later and later by the time we got to our car it was 6.30 and we didnt have enough money to get out the car park eventually we got out and was about to be on our way when i dawned i didnt know how to get to the venue so i thought id get my sat nav which we did wasting more time anyhow we was on the road 3 hours later or 2 mins in dream time and we was there it was 10.30 i was annoyed but thankful we wouldnt have missed the showknowing axl starts after 11 but the venue was all closed up and we couldnt get in as doors closed at 10.00 so i started getting annoyed at my mate hit him fell over and woke up.
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #358 on: January 04, 2007, 06:54:47 AM »

I had a weird one last week, Slash had a solo show and I was among the audience, he played some song and after it the lights went down and he started to play Patience, the whistle part started and some search lights and strobes went on and I saw a silhuet of the guy whistling, I knew who he was, and when the vocals begun the whole audience exploded, it was Axl.

After the song the show ended and Slash walked to my direction, I told him that I was at the VR show last year and he said, "I know" and continued walking away. So I went to get some food from a store, it was well over midnight and something just wasn't right, everything in the store was in finnish while I was in england after all, I then met Slash and asked a dvd copy of the show which he declained to give. Then I started to walk back to the arena, they were having a second show, I met one of my friends on the way there and suddenly we were running away from zombies.

Then my alarm clock went on and I woke up.

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #359 on: January 06, 2007, 01:31:51 PM »

I had a weird one last week, Slash had a solo show and I was among the audience, he played some song and after it the lights went down and he started to play Patience, the whistle part started and some search lights and strobes went on and I saw a silhuet of the guy whistling, I knew who he was, and when the vocals begun the whole audience exploded, it was Axl.

After the song the show ended and Slash walked to my direction, I told him that I was at the VR show last year and he said, "I know" and continued walking away. So I went to get some food from a store, it was well over midnight and something just wasn't right, everything in the store was in finnish while I was in england after all, I then met Slash and asked a dvd copy of the show which he declained to give. Then I started to walk back to the arena, they were having a second show, I met one of my friends on the way there and suddenly we were running away from zombies.

Then my alarm clock went on and I woke up.

like a horrofilm? hihi
last night i had a dream where axl was the judge of my floorballgame.? rofl (oh yes, the shorts, t-shirt and whistle really fitted for him rofl)

well, just came from the tournament, but for my annoyance, axl wasn't the judge.? crying peace

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: