Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 01:02:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 83933 times)
charlesfosterkane
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #320 on: November 10, 2006, 12:54:40 PM »

i've been dreaming about chinese democracy coming out and sucking for ... 7 years. its more a nightmare, i guess. the songs are just... bad.
MichelleAK3
Headliner

« Reply #321 on: November 30, 2006, 02:40:13 PM »

I dreamed about slash and scott weilland, they were at a giant awards show singing "used to love her" on a deck they rose up from the middle of the aufdience, then slash did a big new guitar solo.....weird dream

"I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said 'yes,' when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to somebody else."

From The World According to Mister Roger
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #322 on: November 30, 2006, 09:50:58 PM »

To have a ton  of money for I don't have to work and would be able to go to every Guns N' Roses show.   beer 

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #323 on: November 30, 2006, 11:14:48 PM »

I had a dream that I found CD in the record store, took it home, put in the stereo and just as I was about to hit play Merck showed up and took it away from me  Cry

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #324 on: December 01, 2006, 08:53:03 AM »

I had a dream Axl moved in next door and I was the pain in the ass who would knock on his door every day seeing if he wanted to go hang out & have a beer.  beer

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
GonsaNRoses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #325 on: December 01, 2006, 09:27:28 AM »

Ok...
last night I had the most surreal dream ever

In my dream Jarmo post the CD art work, the track list, and a brief review of the cd.

The cover was red, with an assian guy in a boat or something in a sunset... teh rest was red...

In top and middle it says "Chinese Democracy"

and in the bottom right... Guns N' Roses.
or viceversa.

there was a link with 30 seconds of TWAT that sound amazing, very clean and axl voice way better than the demo...

Inside it was a picture Of the band with axl in the middle, in front of a sound board, or somethin in a studio and bahind them the people who work with them

very crazy...

on the other side... IF THIS IS TRUE... I'M GOING TO BE DELETED  Tongue

anyways... my two cents
badobessionwithaxl
Headliner

Live and let die.

« Reply #326 on: December 01, 2006, 09:36:46 AM »

Since I play GN'R music while I am trying to sleep I usually dream about them every night.
The best dream so far...

I was talking to Axl before a concert like we were best friends.
We were in a small room and he played on the floor while everyone sat on big stairs. (odd.)
As he was playing there was no band, except Bumblefoot appearing every now and then.. lol.
Axl played Better and dedicated it to me. Amazing.
Then everyone put on roller skates, including Axl. He said he wasn't very good at skating.
Then the roller rink turned into an ice skating rink, and Axl ran and slid on his stomach... hahaha. Everyone applauded.
Then he was telling me about wanting a cheese pizza and a pepperoni pizza... so I went to find them.
The cheese pizza was on the roof and I coudln't find the pepperoni, but he forgave me.
Then I woke up.

W... T.... F....

Huh Roll Eyes Grin

Can't stop thinkin bout doin it one more time..
bananasforaxl
Headliner

« Reply #327 on: December 01, 2006, 10:23:29 AM »

I was so freaking tired when I woke up this morning that I thought for sure I had fallen asleep at the concert waiting for GNR to come on....I was sooooo bummed thinking that I had slept through it all....then I remembered...THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW--HOLY SHIT I"M EXCITED!!!! Grin

Minneapolis September 1992
Minneapolis December 2006
Winnipeg January 2010
Minneapolis November 2011
Chicago November 2011
Las Vegas November 2012
Las Vegas May 2014 x 2
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #328 on: December 01, 2006, 11:02:56 AM »

I dreamed about slash and scott weilland, they were at a giant awards show singing "used to love her" on a deck they rose up from the middle of the aufdience, then slash did a big new guitar solo.....weird dream
that has nothing to do with gnr.
ive had derams that guns broke up and cd was never going to come out and axl said all the songs were destroyed.

TheClairvoyant
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #329 on: December 01, 2006, 12:23:30 PM »

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that Chinese Democracy went on sale at midnight. When I went to the record store to buy it, it turned out only the jewel case with the booklet were on sale. There was a sticker on the jewel case telling you to bring the package back to the store when the actual CD came out in Feb. 2007. Undecided
Edward Rose
« Reply #330 on: December 01, 2006, 02:17:08 PM »

Last night I had this fucked up dream that I was in Nashiville. In part of the dream I was trying to call Baz on my Treo but every time I looked at the screen it had a full-screen ad on it for a car company. I don't even KNOW Baz's cell number, but he DOES have a Treo. (and so do I)

Then I saw this hot girl and I asked her, "Why am I in Nashville?," because I knew the show had been cancelled and I didn't seem to be at a concert venue or a hotel, and she replied, "This is where the music's playing." Right then I remembered the main character in the movie Conspiracy Theory. He had this thing where he (Mel Gibson) kept telling Alice (Julia Roberts), "We're going where the music's playing."

Then the girl in the dream reached forward with both hands and touched me under both of my arm pits and it felt like she shocked me... which woke me up.

? ? ?

-EDIT- Thanks mod... didn't see this thread  Wink
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 02:37:00 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #331 on: December 01, 2006, 02:18:18 PM »

Chinese Democracy starts now?

hihi
Edward Rose
« Reply #332 on: December 01, 2006, 02:34:39 PM »

Chinese Democracy starts now?

hihi

Grin

From Wikipedia

Nashville is a major hub for the health care, music, publishing, and transportation industries....

It was the advent of the Grand Ole Opry in 1925, combined with an already thriving publishing industry, that positioned it to become "Music City USA".

I always thought Nashville was just associated with Elvis. I never knew it was a big music city. Hmmm?
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #333 on: December 05, 2006, 11:09:16 AM »

Ok. So, others dream about them too. I just had a dream last night in which I was defending the band cause everyone was riping on them. Do you think I read too much negative shit here? Anyway, I kept defending them and Axl actually came out and thanked me - I dont' know where I was in the dream. Then I asked him if he feels the same anxiety that I do with the same problems. He said yes, he has been fighting demons all his life.

Just weird cause I have never had a dream about GNR before. Wish I was singing with them in the dream but I guess the subconscious takes over...

Puking doesn't make me horny.
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2006, 12:03:41 PM »

Ya last night after the show I went to bed.   I had this dream

I was watching the band in concert, when Axl saw the way I was dancing and asked me to come up on stage.  He asked if I could play guitar, I told him yes.  He then kicked Ron and Robin off stage and let me take over.  It was great.   Then he asked me to join the band full time.   This so so great, I said yes.   Then....

Then, the fucking maid knocked on my door, for house keeping and woke me up!

Bitch

If you dont like me, blow me!
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #335 on: December 07, 2006, 12:08:21 PM »

ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jak0lantern01
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #336 on: December 07, 2006, 12:17:33 PM »

You people need therapy.   Roll Eyes
BillBailey
Headliner

greatest piece of album art ever UYI

« Reply #337 on: December 07, 2006, 02:34:28 PM »

So weird to see this thread today. Had this dream last night that I had CD on my Ipod all of a sudden. I began to listen to it but none of the songs sounded like GnR. They were all weird and distorted. And they didn't sound like rock songs really. Just wish that the album would really suddenly appear on my Ipod.....

There's a lot goin on here.....
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #338 on: December 07, 2006, 03:43:06 PM »

Well, I?ve always had a dream since I was 13...attending a GNR gig. I always thought it would never happen but this summer my dream finally became true. I was lucky and attended the best two concerts of my life and seeing my idol sing live is something I?ll never forget. love

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #339 on: December 07, 2006, 05:06:25 PM »

You people need therapy. Roll Eyes

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: