Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 10:28:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 84013 times)
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #280 on: June 22, 2006, 03:58:17 PM »

Okay, I had? a VERY strange dream last night.

I dreamt I was at a GNR concert and it was reserved seating...but it took place outside and the venue only held like 1000 people max.

The outside seats were bleachers...much like what you'd sit on at a high school football game.

Axl was on stage and we had to guess the tune and whoever got it right got to go home with the setlist and Richard's guitar pick as a souveniour.

This is where it gets weird....

I yelled out "IRS" and suddenly, I get this look from a man a few rows infront of me and it was Axl...sitting down in the audience with us.? He looked at me and I put my hand over my mouth and mouthed "sorry" to him because he knew I knew what it was and he wanted someone who was semi familiar with the new material to win the setlist.

No one knew the song so at the end of the gig, I walked up to the roadie and he gave me the setlist.? It was written on white paper with a crayon...like a kid had wrote it.

Man, I have to STOP eating Pizza Hut late at night.  I dream weird shit Tongue
Elrothiel
« Reply #281 on: June 22, 2006, 04:17:41 PM »

hihi That's a kewl dream! Eat MORE Pizza Hut late at night!
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #282 on: June 22, 2006, 04:19:44 PM »

I dreamed I was talking to the old Axl in some kind of closed stadium, it was weird.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #283 on: June 22, 2006, 05:36:40 PM »

I dreamed that Mr. Brownnose was dreaming of an old Axl and that Dolphin was eating pizza hut.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #284 on: June 22, 2006, 05:46:24 PM »

that i suck axl off right before he goes on stage !

rock -on !

the one an only horsey !
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #285 on: June 22, 2006, 06:14:35 PM »

I had this really weird dream (well, duh) last week... I was outside a room, wearing an England football jersey, and talking to Fernando, then I asked him if Axl could sign it for me. But instead of going inside the room or him coming out, I took the jersey off and Fernando brought it back 5 minutes later, and I just stood there in astonishment looking at Axl's signature, if I recall correctly, it was exactly like this: "AxL rOsE".
Pretty lame, huh?? hihi

I can also vaguely remember the first GNR dream I've ever had (3 or 4 years ago): The band was on this huge stage, pretty much like the RIR 3 one, and I was standing next to BH, and then out of nothing Axl gave me a hug and a rose. There was probably more than that, but that's all I remember.

My dreams are the most random ever.? hihi

Elrothiel
« Reply #286 on: June 22, 2006, 08:59:14 PM »

No Mandy, MY dreams are the most random ever... I don't think you've ever had a dream where you're running around a shopping mall yelling "MARY KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN HAVE AIDS!!" while being chased by them... and having the shopping mall you're running around in keep changing into shopping mall versions of every building that's ever been prominent in your life.... and managing to keep running as fast as possible even though you're wearing the spikiest and highest heels ever!

Ya I had that dream a few months ago.... it was a very lucid dream... and I still remember it! hihi

And it started off as a GN'R dream as well.... although I won't mention exactly what KIND of GN'R dream it was.... don't wanna disturb the younger fans on here!! hihi Wink
Marc8382
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #287 on: June 22, 2006, 10:48:02 PM »

My GNR dream is that they release a Live CD and DVD set similar to how Led Zeppelin released How the West Was Won and the Double DVD set. 
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #288 on: June 22, 2006, 11:03:09 PM »

I had a dream that Axl released CD and it fucking sucked. I was dreading the abuse I was going to get from everybody I know, since i've been telling them how good the album is going to be for the past four years. Then I woke up and put on silkworms and shot myself in the head...just kidding. Actually, I woke up and put on The Blues, and realized everything would be OK.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 11:32:35 PM by Mattattack » Logged
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #289 on: June 23, 2006, 11:59:12 AM »

I had a dream.that I meet axl and I so fuckin excited.and i told him that i have the same singing voice just like him.and i start singing welcome to the jungle in front of him.and he says that Im sucked and looks angry.and then he just leave me.I think he shocked.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #290 on: June 23, 2006, 01:35:21 PM »

Two nights ago I had a dream that GnR were coming to my house to chill out before a gig. I was sat on my sofa and Sebastian Bach walked into the room. I was wearing my black cowboy boots and he said he liked them and asked me if I wanted him to customize them. I sat in astonishment and then he muttered "no of course you don't" then I snorted embarassingly and said something like "Of course I f***ing do!".
Then there was a knock at the door and there were about 20 people standing outside. My sister answered the door and let them in. I walked into the hallway and Robin was there (apparantly all those people were his enteurage (sp?).
I turned to walk into the living room but Robin got in my way so I had to stumble so I wouldn't walk into anyone. He turned around and gave me a dirty look (though I don't know how I know this, he was wearing his sunglasses Shocked)
Then I let everyone into the room before me and when I walked in there was someone holding up a crying baby and they said "she needs a nappy change". Everyone looked at me and I said "I'm not changing THAT" and walked out.

Thats about it really!

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #291 on: June 23, 2006, 02:01:06 PM »

I had a dream involving Jarmo.

Does that count?? nervous

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #292 on: June 23, 2006, 03:08:37 PM »

I have had two Gn?R dreams in past, I?ll tell you about one of them. This one I am about to tell to you took place over 9 years ago now, but I can still remember it. I have no idea why I had the dream or what the dream means.

(dream starts)
It?s day time, I?m at Axl?s house/door. The door is open, it appears to have been opened for me, although no one is there. Quite what I am doing at the house is a mystery.

I walk into the house, it looks pretty normally, it looks slightly run down and untidy, like no one has cleared up in like years, and I?m thinking to myself thoughts like *oh, I thought he would have lived in some place better than this*

What with it being a dream, non of the rooms appear to represent any particular room, there?s no television, just un describable mess/junk hanging around.

My focus shifts to the flooring/carpet it?s worn out, green and beige with a pattern on it, I remember this being a really strong point in the dream. I was thinking *this flooring/carpet sucks in a big way*.

I walk though this double door way,  the doors are wide open, I?m walking from one wide corridor to another, and right down the end I can see this figure sitting slumped in a chair, it?s Axl, he is looking down, he doesn?t move, look up or acknowledge me being there and as I am walking down the corridor getting closer I notice this fish bowl and I remember thinking how dirty the water was and feeling sorry for the 1 fish swimming in there and thinking, you (Axl) should really sort that out.

(dream ends)

So as you can see, nothing exciting, nothing rock n'roll. I have 2 or 3 great dreams every year. And I find you cannot do in a dream what you have not done in life. So speaking to Axl in a dream I don?t think can happen, not unless you have spoken to him for real.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 03:14:51 PM by codenameninja » Logged
pebbles
« Reply #293 on: June 23, 2006, 04:22:29 PM »

ok, i had a dream the other night that axl was sitting there and all i will say is that he is huge. delete this one if you want(u did the other one)- but it is the honest to god truth... it was a wonderful dream, love
mrgnrdvd
Headliner

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundh

« Reply #294 on: June 24, 2006, 01:07:20 AM »

That Axl relized he needed slash to win over the people and to play the complicated songs like Estranged. He and slash patch things up

Oh what a dream

Still get the chills hearing a slash solo , he blows these others out of the water, I like the new band but don't get the same feeling as from the old band
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 01:44:39 AM by mrgnrdvd » Logged

Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.
Gordi
« Reply #295 on: June 26, 2006, 12:20:42 AM »

I had a dream recently that I found a website, it was only for Axl and the band though. It had the entire tracklisting for CD as well as streaming audio. It wasn't meant for the public but somehow I found it.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #296 on: June 26, 2006, 01:36:32 AM »

Man, I haven't had a GN'R dream since the one I posted way back in the day. 

You lucky bastards!  hihi
Gordi
« Reply #297 on: June 26, 2006, 10:34:35 AM »

I wish the dream I had would actually happen, that would be great, and I swear I'd share it with eveeryone here!... lol that'll be the day!
MichelleAK3
Headliner

« Reply #298 on: July 02, 2006, 05:59:05 PM »

I dreamed I won 5 tickets to a gnr concert and I didnt want to go, but everyone said I should and so I took people from gnr messageboards and this one gnr fan kept trying to get close up to whisper something to me but instead they vomitted all over me and then I woke up

"I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said 'yes,' when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to somebody else."

From The World According to Mister Roger
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #299 on: July 02, 2006, 06:19:41 PM »

lol my  dreams win it all:

1) I was at a GNR gig with the crowd and suddenly something pushed me and I notice my bag (a very women?s bag btw) is missing. Then, I see Axl with it running to the stage. (weirdness meter- 50% Grin)

2) I was at a GNR gig and then all crowd starts running and screaming. Why? Cos out of nothing thousands of guitars start following the crowd trying to hurt ppl (weirdness meter- 95% rofl)

3) Guess what? i was at a GNR gig and it was in my local town near a church lol. There were like 20 ppl in the gig. After WTTJ Axl and the band start playing brasillians songs and things like that and the few pp who were there dissapeared. Lol me and my brother were the last to be there, but we were almost falling asleep. When we look at the stage we notice Axl isnt there anymore... lol he was in a pub getting drunk and watching Portugal in the world cup! (weirdness meter- 70%)

lol u might think this is way TOO weird to really be dreamt of but I did! But in general all my dreams are weird and I always recall them, so cool!

So, do I win?? rofl

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: