Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 12:45:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 84077 times)
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #260 on: March 29, 2006, 04:23:15 AM »

I had a dream about Better's music video. It showed the band playing on water (kinda like the estranged video's Slash solo). It was a sunny day, and  everything was really cool, it then turned at the heavy middle part. The waterlevel started lowering, revealing that all the members were standing on separate isolated cliffs so to speak, the colors turned hell like, and Axl bursted into the 'i never wanted you to be...' part. It continued like that 'till after some parts that I can't remember they had just Axl's smiling face in close up.. He had text written in a spiral all over his face, and the only part I could read was "fuck HTGTH" on his forehead. Axl then winked, and the video ended. I can't really remember it all that clearly 'cause the dream was about me and my brother watching it and throwing comments on it. But it was a pretty weird dream. And usually I can't remember anything of my dreams the day after.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #261 on: March 29, 2006, 04:31:49 AM »

I've had a few dreams related to GNR. In the first one I remember, some time during early 2001, I went to the record store and happily noticed CD is for sale! After I woke up, I briefly thought I had the album for real hihi

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Elrothiel
« Reply #262 on: March 29, 2006, 12:47:40 PM »

I had a dream about Better's music video. It showed the band playing on water (kinda like the estranged video's Slash solo). It was a sunny day, and everything was really cool, it then turned at the heavy middle part. The waterlevel started lowering, revealing that all the members were standing on separate isolated cliffs so to speak, the colors turned hell like, and Axl bursted into the 'i never wanted you to be...' part. It continued like that 'till after some parts that I can't remember they had just Axl's smiling face in close up.. He had text written in a spiral all over his face, and the only part I could read was "fuck HTGTH" on his forehead. Axl then winked, and the video ended. I can't really remember it all that clearly 'cause the dream was about me and my brother watching it and throwing comments on it. But it was a pretty weird dream. And usually I can't remember anything of my dreams the day after.

What an awesome dream!! peace Sounds like a good video too! 'Cept for the "Fuck HTGTH" though... unless its meant in a purely ironic way. ok

But yea... totally awesome dream! I especially like the lowering water level havin' the band all standin' on hugely tall cliff columns... sounds very Axlish methinks! ok
kiss-from-a-rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #263 on: March 29, 2006, 01:57:41 PM »

Some months ago I had a dream... I've got a baby with Axl...That was real strange....
But the little sweetie looked too cute to be true.... love
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #264 on: March 29, 2006, 05:39:37 PM »

That's funny, man. You managed to include a poster in your dream hihi

How did dave look?

Believe it or not dave was female in my dream as was axl..
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #265 on: March 29, 2006, 05:41:05 PM »

I've had a few dreams related to GNR. In the first one I remember, some time during early 2001, I went to the record store and happily noticed CD is for sale! After I woke up, I briefly thought I had the album for real hihi

That has happened to me several times.... I have even cornered axl asking for cd
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #266 on: March 29, 2006, 08:03:53 PM »

Im dreaming about GNR gigs even when im awake!
Try to not think about it, and make something... often a cardhouse.. but it doesent work.. hihi

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #267 on: March 29, 2006, 09:43:41 PM »

Last night i had a dream that stephanie seymour was in my BED!!!!! Oh... is that a gnr dream???

No dude. She was in... mine.? ?Grin

maybe you couldn't see around stephanie and see him on the other side.  hihi

i thought that was funny. I don't care what anybody else thinks

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
benchiefjr
« Reply #268 on: March 29, 2006, 09:53:10 PM »

I recently had a dream that I was watching David Letterman live and Axl showed up there, and David asked him about whats been going on and Axl says "I've got an announcement to make......LONG PAUSE.......we'll be touring Europe."  David then asks about the release date, and Axl pauses and bolts out of the studio!  I then proceed to thrust my fist through the TV and then I go to sleep.  Cry
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #269 on: March 30, 2006, 12:33:11 AM »

I remember a while back, I had a strange dream that the band appeared on the Today Show (on NBC), and they had a cover on the ground, the band pulled the cover away, while the camera was zooming out to reveal the release date of the album, and then there was applause and stuff. It was strange because of how real it was. I swear, when I woke up I was PISSED when it turned out to be a dream. I was so disappointed. Also, in another dream, don't ask me how, but I heard the studio version of 'Riyadh'. lol.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Elrothiel
« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2006, 10:03:33 PM »

While the board was down (yay its up again! beer ) I had a few dreams actually... involving dog-collars and leashes, blindfolds, gags, handcuffs... that sorta thing... smoking Things that I shouldn't really put on the board... hihi

And off subject ... last night I dreamt that my BF had been cheating on me with a random Spanish girl called Hulas... who's face was apparantly as cute as his cat's... and I'd gone into hysterics and was crying and shouting and pummelling him... rant crying I woke up in a cold sweat... that dream was NOT pleasant one bit! I had to call him right away and get some comfort off him... which I got... after being laughed at and told not to be so silly because he'd never do that to me! hihi love Cheesy
benchiefjr
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2006, 10:39:19 PM »

I remember a while back, I had a strange dream that the band appeared on the Today Show (on NBC), and they had a cover on the ground, the band pulled the cover away, while the camera was zooming out to reveal the release date of the album, and then there was applause and stuff. It was strange because of how real it was. I swear, when I woke up I was PISSED when it turned out to be a dream. I was so disappointed. Also, in another dream, don't ask me how, but I heard the studio version of 'Riyadh'. lol.
OMGZZZ, post a link... rofl
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #272 on: April 12, 2006, 09:31:23 AM »

I had a really strange one the other night.

I wa sitting at the front of the stage at some sort of awards show (MTV movie awards or something) and GNR were playing.  However, the band had Axl, 4 keyboard/synth players (none of which were Dizzy or Pittman), 3 drummers (none of which were Adler, Sorum, Freese, or Brain), and Slash playing a six-string bass.  The band played Live and Let Die (I had heard the McCartney version earlier in the day-- weird, eh?).

I need to stop eatng jalapeno burgers after 9 pm.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
los99
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #273 on: June 06, 2006, 02:42:01 PM »

it was grade 6... spring of 93... GNR was at their peak... I was in class sitting at my desk bored as hell in the dull afternoon... The teacher was going on and on about math solutions while I was sketching drawings with guns and thorns... Suddenly I look outside the window and see Axl, Slash and Duff in a white cadillac waiting for me and yelling...Axl was leaning towards the car wearing a cowboy hat and duff was slouched in the passenger seat with his head down doing something... Slash was in the back with his shades drinking a bottle... Axl told me to cut class and go hang out with them... I was stoked... He walked closer to the window and told my teacher I had to go with them on tour... I knew they were my best friends and all but I was quite surprised that they would actually show up at my school in front of all my friends... All the girls were looking at my like i was the biggest rock star on the planet... my buddies looked at my with envy... I walked up to the teacher and said I am needed outside... Boyyyyyyy.......
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #274 on: June 06, 2006, 02:48:07 PM »

How.... fascinating.  Roll Eyes

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #275 on: June 06, 2006, 02:59:15 PM »

I would like that 2 minutes of my life back please.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #276 on: June 06, 2006, 02:59:52 PM »

there's a GNR dreams thread here somewhere, I know it.  mods?

Ah, I knew I was right.  It should go in here: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=24448.0

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #277 on: June 06, 2006, 03:04:00 PM »

(I did the research myself..........

I merged before your edit........

Or, at least, I'd found the thread and I was going to........)

Sigh.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
pebbles
« Reply #278 on: June 06, 2006, 05:00:32 PM »

I had a dream about axl rose and me fucking backstage and that is why he is always late going on stage..sorry, but its so damn good we just cant quit. smoking
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #279 on: June 08, 2006, 07:41:36 AM »

I dreamt last night that Axl and New GnR did a cover of Street Child by Elan, you know that song Slash plays that amazing guitar solo on. Somehow I can't imagine that happening in real life!

Axl sounded good but the dream ended before the song got to the guitar solos Sad. I would love to have heard the 3 R's version of them solos, even if it was just my mind that inspired it.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: