Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 01:06:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 84081 times)
Elrothiel
« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2006, 04:51:16 PM »

Dude, STOP SCARING ME!!! crying
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #241 on: March 17, 2006, 03:11:50 PM »

Shocked PREMONITION!!!!

Was it one of the ones that were leaked? Shocked
It was some heavy shit, really vague, but hey.... it happened.
If i have a dream about a release date ill tell you? ?hihi

I'M NOT KIDDIN', I PROMISE!!!! :?

when i was 16 years ol' i dremt that i was at some GNR show(somewhere!) but the thing is i was backstage, it seemed a rainy afternoon while Axl was finishing a song so suddenly he also went backstage n' i could notice his right leg was disfigured (destroyed or something like that ) even he didn't have his right feet? ?no , da'guy was wearin' his white little shorts n' his military boots too without some t-shirt on but the weirdest thing is there was a wire of iron around his right leg as if it got inlaid in there? nervous nervous nervous? ...so after wakin' up i though it happened to Axl just cuz he did something wrong to his soul to get fame n' money but maybe i shall say what it is the next time, said maybe!

something tells me u'all should check my rare dream out, read up there to see that i'm not kiddin', i get so fucking afraid everytime i think of!

...hey SkynyrdGirl, it's a gnr forum, not a disneyland one, here we must face da'fucking truth 'bout our GNR dreams...can ya notice da'difference now?  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #242 on: March 17, 2006, 10:08:37 PM »

hehe I hadnt read axlroseven's dreams, without offenses... disturbing...  nervous nervous 

beer
Elrothiel
« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2006, 10:50:23 AM »

Yea they are disturbing! And I never wanted this to be a "Disneyland" forum. I HATE Disneyland. It's SHIT. Almost as shit as Disney.

This is a Gn'R forum, but still, people don't want to read about a really disturbing dream about Axl's right leg being disfigured. nervous crying

geminaquarius
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2006, 10:14:21 PM »

I had a dream about a month ago that i was sitting somewhere and Axl appeared and said to me, " You really want me? Then you better watch out because I'm a beast!" and as he said that he ripped off his shirt, then i woke up.
awolgnr
Headliner

Don't you think that you need somebody?

« Reply #245 on: March 19, 2006, 02:35:16 AM »

I've dreamt about GNR three times.  Once a guy played two new songs for me from his balcony. I was standing in the road and it was night.  The solo was so sweet.  When I woke up, I was so disappointed.

The second dream I was sittin in a bar with Steven and Izzy.  Axl came up and asked for his coat which I handed to him.  I was really intimidated by him in the dream because he seemed like he wanted to fight someone.  Then Izzy wanted his coat and when he reached for it I punched him in the face.  Then I was really scared and started apologizing to Steven because I thought Axl would come back pissed.

The first time I dreamed about GNR I dreamed that I replaced Paul (or that I was Paul).  This was before Richard joined.  In the dream I remember playing power chords and having to try really hard to make it as loud as it was supposed to be.  I was sweating in the dream and my arms ached from playing. I looke over at Buckethead and marveled at how he shredded so effortlessly.

I've been where I have been and I've seen what I have seen...
MIIKA
Headliner

« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2006, 05:42:35 AM »

I was at the Guns concert last night, and Duff was playing bass. And the crowd was screaming "welcome back Duff".  Nice dream...
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #247 on: March 21, 2006, 05:41:37 PM »

Axl stopped using the Name Guns N Roses
and people still liked the music hihi
Elrothiel
« Reply #248 on: March 21, 2006, 06:09:14 PM »

I had a dream about a month ago that i was sitting somewhere and Axl appeared and said to me, " You really want me? Then you better watch out because I'm a beast!" and as he said that he ripped off his shirt, then i woke up.

After readin' that... it was in my mind all day, and I ended up having the same dream... only I didn't wake up at the point you did! Mine went on for much longer.... drool love smoking
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2006, 06:50:41 PM »

booo I've never had dreams with the whole the band!   no  just with axl and those are wet... i can't tell  Lips Sealed hihi

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
SlashDelonge
« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2006, 07:28:50 PM »

stop complaining
Elrothiel
« Reply #251 on: March 21, 2006, 07:53:26 PM »

Yes, stop complaining!!

Every time someone complains, Bin Laden kills a kitten. Please. Think of the kittens! hihi
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2006, 07:54:17 PM »

OMFG i have never herd that lol ahhahahahahaha  ok good one

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Elrothiel
« Reply #253 on: March 21, 2006, 08:03:12 PM »

Cheers... hihi Kiss
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #254 on: March 21, 2006, 08:09:19 PM »

Yes, stop complaining!!

Every time someone complains, Bin Laden kills a kitten. Please. Think of the kittens! hihi

but he may be training other kittens to be suicide bombers Cry
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2006, 08:10:38 PM »

weak dude lol jk

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Elrothiel
« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2006, 08:14:31 PM »

Yea... leave the joke alone!! One line is fine! Come up with your OWN joke ya fuckhead! hihi

Joke! I'm nice really! *huggles*
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2006, 02:12:23 PM »

I dreamt Axl Rose, was playing the guitar pretty well...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #258 on: March 29, 2006, 03:44:49 AM »

last night it was one of the most realistic dreams I had,.,, It was myself and axl rose... He had been arrested and some how I bailed him out.. He was glad I did so he let me go by his house (he lived in Staten Island in my dream) and I asked him tons of questions.... I asked about CD, I said is cd coming out before rock in rio, he said no, he didn't want the new songs to be heard before those shows.. I asked about a third guitar player and he said there was one.. Funny thing was dave2k was there, I don't know how but he was. We both had serious amounts of questions... He said he was at the allman brother's concert,,,. Axl's next door neighbors were brad and angelina, the papparazzi was all over... They always spoke to axl but he had nothing interesting so they kind of left him alone.. They asked if myself and dave were anybodies and he said no hihi.. The whole time axl had his hair normal, and he was really cool...There was much more but I remembered most right when I wokle up the first time a few hours ago..

I forgot I had citr on a cd and I hear it playing from his car stereo and he has this angry look on his face, and I'm like relax everyone likes it.. He was then like this is the original version, it's been done so many times over it's much better now... I also asked about slkworms and the other songs we heard, he wouldn't tell me which songs didn't make the final cut
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 03:51:19 AM by mikegiuliana » Logged
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #259 on: March 29, 2006, 03:53:42 AM »

That's funny, man. You managed to include a poster in your dream hihi

How did dave look?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: