Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 05:37:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 84304 times)
El?m? on laiffia.
Opening Act

« Reply #220 on: March 13, 2006, 10:56:35 AM »

a few months ago I dreamed about GNR being secret headliner at festival that was broadcasted on MTV. VR played there, too. Slash and Duff watched the show, the camera showed their faces while Axl performed. They seemed to like it (assumed from the facial expressions). GNR opened with a song that was completely new. As far as I remember it was really great. Waking up from that dream wasn't great at all.  no

Don't knock on death's door! Ring the bell and run, death hates that....
smith13
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #221 on: March 13, 2006, 05:12:48 PM »

cd coming out in july in my dream
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #222 on: March 13, 2006, 05:35:51 PM »

I've had couple of dreams and the latest happened only few nights ago, I saw a dream where I was at some record store and I found CD and it was like 12 gameqube sized discs, asked the shopkeeper when had this come out and he said it hasn't come out yet so I put it back on the shelve, then later on I dreamt about it again and this time it was 3 regular cd's so I asked if they would sell it to me and they said no because it hasn't come out yet... so I stole it Grin

Weird...

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
Gordi
« Reply #223 on: March 14, 2006, 10:15:54 AM »

Dreamt that on this message board someone was saying that 28th of March the first single would come out, and apparantly the official site was giving away some free info to the posters at this board. I checked the official site and it said "28th of March 2006, Catcher in the Rye single released on CD/LP/iTunes" wierd I know... hihi
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #224 on: March 14, 2006, 02:00:51 PM »

After being a fan since 1987, I had my first GNR dream the other night.  Wow, it was SO real.

I was waiting for Axl, outside of his hotel door.  He opened the door to peek out, and I caught him!  I said, "Axl! Wait!"...  He made sure no one else was around, and came out.  I was babbling, and trying to get him to sign something.  He was very cooperative, and he said he would even wait for me to go get my camera!  Anyway, you know how dreams go...  He then started crying about how he doesn't feel comfortable in the U.S., and I told him not to worry about it, "You're Axl Fucking Rose, man!  You made it!"  I remember telling him that he made it to the top, and that is awesome.  The last thing I remember, we were both crying, and then I woke up.

It was so fucking real.  Axl, you fucking rule!!!!!

Elrothiel
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2006, 05:01:48 PM »

Dude, you just made me get all choked up!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2006, 05:03:31 PM »

I always have dreams about gnr.. The old or axl in general.. I mean shit being on this board n watching old shows or welcome to the videos just keeps everything so fresh in my mind..  I usually these days dream axl is somewhere and I am there looking for cd hihi
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #227 on: March 14, 2006, 05:53:24 PM »

I'm taking zyban to quit smoking.  a (nice, IMO) side-effect is that you have VERY LUCID dreams  Roll Eyes

I've had several dreams about GNR in recent weeks.  A couple that stick out:

1) I dreamed that my ex-girlfriend and I had tickets to go see GNR somewhere in europe (can't remember where).  I was super excited, cause my ex-gf lives across the world and I never get to see her, and also cause we were going to europe, and we were going to see GNR.  she was excited to see robin finck (?) even though she has no idea who he is.

2) I dreamed that I woke up in the middle of the night and somehow found out that CD was coming out the next day.  I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night cause I was up thinkig about how dope the liner notes would be.  The next morning, on my way to work, i went to Future Shop and got CD.  I took it to work and just looked at it all day  hihi  the cover/liner notes were a bright red with cool pics and shit all over.  It was great  drool
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 06:25:20 PM by nambis » Logged

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #228 on: March 14, 2006, 06:16:29 PM »

Had this dream a couple of months ago, this thread just reminded me about it.? rofl

I was at college and my friend was listening to the radio and said it had just been announced that CD was out next week but you could get promtional singles from that day. I went down to HMV and asked about the new singles and album and they said they would get the album but Axl had his own way of getting the singles out and he wasn't using music stores and they said try the local newsagent. So I went there and there was a huge queue for........wait for it.......Chinese Democracy promotional crisps! A bag of CD crisps contained crisps in a black bag with the red chinese writng saying CD and each pack contained a mini mp3 player with 3 singles on it. Each bag had a different combo of 3 songs on and it began a huge kind of trading frenzy for the new GNR crisps and the singles inside. I remember the songs sounded really good funnily enough kind of 'dreamy' similar to CITR sound, although I'd obviously never heard CITR at this time. GNR got huge again and it was great but before the album arrived I woke up? Sad.

When I woke up I laughed and realised I really needed to get a life? rofl and stop drinking so much beer

But if your listening Axl I think it would really work as a PR stunt....CD crisps what do ya think? hihi
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 06:26:34 PM by A Private Eye » Logged

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
guns_n_roses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #229 on: March 15, 2006, 12:51:14 AM »

i cant remember if anyone rememers that drawing of axl and slash. lmao see if was a drawing that had paradise city written ontop of it i gotta find it i might post it again... but thats what my dreams are like  hihi

"Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
You know I'd like to hurt you
But my conscience always tells me no"
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2006, 12:59:54 AM »

I dreamt GnR (the new lineup) were about to play near my house in an open space, kindda of garden. I went there running and all of sudden they are showing up...there is no stage, they are playing right in front of the crowd...but surprinsigly we are only 12 (or something) watiching the show. It was a very nice feeling thinking Axl was there playing for a few "friends"  hihi

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Scott_Weiland
« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2006, 01:22:22 AM »

I had a fucked up dream.I dreamed that I was walking down the street and I saw Axl and he said hello,so I said hi to him and then he said that he was begging the original members to come back to Guns N' Roses because he missed them and shit,anyway then he said he had to go and I told him goodbye and then I started walking off and then he pulled out a gun and shot me,and from out of nowhere came Scott Weiland and kicked Axl in the face,and then I woke up and I was pissed off
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #232 on: March 15, 2006, 07:29:07 AM »

This is probably the stupidest dream in the thread, but I thought it was kinda funny when I woke up this morning.

I was in St. John's (a city about two hours from here) on a Wednesday when I turned on the NTV (local television station) Evening News.  Their top story was a Guns N' Roses reunion, with a twist!  Basically, it was Axl, Slash, Duff, Matt, and Dave (guitarist from VR).  However, Axl wasn't singing, he was just there to play piano and some guitar.  Who was the new singer?  Well (and this is why it was the top story on the news), our former provincial Premier (Premier is Canada's equivalent to State Governor, for you Americans) Roger Grimes!   rofl  I said "what the fuck?  He can sing???" And then they showed a clip of them rehearsing in a downtown St. John's studio.  As a tribute to Mr. Grimes joining the band, they were going to play a gig on Sunday at MileOne Stadium in St. John's.  So I was listening very intently and was very excited to go and see the old Guns back together!  Stupid and pointless, I know...  the dream ended with Lynn Burry (the newscaster) saying "Chinese Democracy begins now!" as she introduced the second story, the end of communism in China.  I think that's clever!

If anyone out there thinks dreams have any significance (I don't, I just think they're funny) think of this... she said "Chinese Democracy begins now" and I woke up at 6:20... maybe that's a premonition that CD will be released on June 20...  hihi yeah right.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2006, 07:41:52 AM »

I woke up at 6:20... maybe that's a premonition that CD will be released on June 20.
Is that a Tuesday? rofl rofl

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2006, 07:52:12 AM »

I woke up at 6:20... maybe that's a premonition that CD will be released on June 20.
Is that a Tuesday? rofl rofl

hahaha! It is!  man, I must be psychic or something!  rofl rofl

Lukin
Headliner

Veganism is nice.

« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2006, 08:52:21 AM »

I don?t have a dream but a funny story about my childhood. Back in 1991 when GN?R was gonna visit Sweden for the first time ever I was only 13 years old but had already got bitten by the GNR bug and was almost entirely listening to them all the time. No one in my surroundings was allowed to go to that show and my parents had said I could only go if I didn?t go alone. I had the ticket and everything and didn?t see any other alternative than running away from home to go see the band in the capitol city of Sweden which is about a 4 hours trip from where I lived at the time. So I sneaked out and ran to the trainstation. When I finally reached Stockholm I had no clue on how to get to the venue for the show but when I saw some long haired people in GN?R t-shirts I didn?t hesitate to ask where they were heading and just my luck they where for sure going to the show and were happy to let me tag along. I had the time of my life and the people who helped me get there took good care of me after the show and stayed up with me at the train station. When I got back my parents were furious and I got a one week house arrest. I still think it was worth all that screaming from my parents and a house arrest is easy when you can do it in your new GN?R official t-shirt! By the way, they did not try to forbid me from going in 1993 when GN?R came back to Sweden, hehe.? ok peace hihi
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 08:54:20 AM by Lukin » Logged

"Why don't we plant a mechanic virus and erase the memory of the machines that maintain this capitalist dynasty?"
Elrothiel
« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2006, 10:37:11 AM »

Go you Lukin! ok
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2006, 11:34:02 AM »

Awesome story Lukin...

SkynyrdGirl, you're at 999... post one more to make the 1000!!

Elrothiel
« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2006, 02:45:27 PM »

Did it in the Say Something About the Poster Above You thread... hihi
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2006, 04:01:22 PM »

Shocked PREMONITION!!!!

Was it one of the ones that were leaked? Shocked
It was some heavy shit, really vague, but hey.... it happened.
If i have a dream about a release date ill tell you? ?hihi

I'M NOT KIDDIN', I PROMISE!!!! :?

when i was 16 years ol' i dremt that i was at some GNR show(somewhere!) but the thing is i was backstage, it seemed a rainy afternoon while Axl was finishing a song so suddenly he also went backstage n' i could notice his right leg was disfigured (destroyed or something like that ) even he didn't have his right feet? ?no , da'guy was wearin' his white little shorts n' his military boots too without some t-shirt on but the weirdest thing is there was a wire of iron around his right leg as if it got inlaid in there? nervous nervous nervous? ...so after wakin' up i though it happened to Axl just cuz he did something wrong to his soul to get fame n' money but maybe i shall say what it is the next time, said maybe!

something tells me u'all should check my rare dream out, read up there to see that i'm not kiddin', i get so fucking afraid everytime i think of!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: