Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 07:27:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 84345 times)
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #200 on: January 03, 2006, 09:45:35 AM »

mine is just to nasty ta say.it has me ending up pooping in a litterbox at the end LOL.halarious !

rofl rofl rofl now my keys are all wet from spitting out a mouthfull of coke, and my screen.... hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #201 on: January 03, 2006, 11:24:57 AM »

i had a dream that axl showed up to my house dressed like a cop.  took me for a ride in a police car and played me tracks from CD while doing so.  Also said that being a cop was his hobby. 
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #202 on: January 03, 2006, 07:27:05 PM »

I fell asleep in physics once and the original lineup was playing a set in the background and they were in the middle of It's so Easy before I woke up and it turns out my teacher decided to have some fun and let me sleep so all in all i look around and its a different class so he told me everyone needs a nap sometime and sent me on my way to 8th period (in the middle of it) I walk in and my math teacher said "good morning sunshine" which reminded me of Axl's guitar teacher gary sunshine and with 5 minutes to go iu finished all my math homework in class. I was also wearing my gnr shirt that day. I've had several dreams with Jungle playing in the background.

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #203 on: January 04, 2006, 09:11:13 PM »

I've had a few before but,I just had one 2 nights ago. It was about the release of Chinese Democracy.

? In the dream,I was watching Fox News Channel and at the half hour-90 second news update,the woman news reader,Donna Fiducia,says,"The long awaited Guns N' Roses album will finally hit stores after many years of anticipation." They had the New Guns logo on screen while she said this.

It was weird though,'cause it was being disguised as a Green Day album(?) for shipping and when you opened the package it was GNR's CD. Huh It was already in stores and people didn't know and droves were running into stores and ripping open all of the Green day albums to find it. Like a frikkin' Wonka ticket or something.

I don't know what that was all about.

? ? ? Anyway,
?
? ?GNR FOREVER!!

? ? ? MATT
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #204 on: January 05, 2006, 10:55:39 AM »

I had one last night, that I worked for a television programme, it was like this chat show that was completely about music; anyways I was working back stage and I ran into Axl and Slash talking backstage and occasionally attacking some guy with a water pistol (which was quite fucking strange) anyways I was quite obviously shocked and stunned, and I was like 'what the fuck are you guys doing here?!' And apparently the original GnR was re-uniting to tour, and they were to be interviewed on this music chat show thing, (and CD was already out at this stage), and I told them how big a GnR fan I was and they gave me a ticket and a backstage pass to one of the gigs, and then I woke up. It was pretty fuckin sweet.
Megaguns
« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2006, 05:14:45 AM »

Last night i had a dream that stephanie seymour was in my BED!!!!! Oh... is that a gnr dream???
kiss-from-a-rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2006, 04:14:52 PM »

Last night i had a dream that stephanie seymour was in my BED!!!!! Oh... is that a gnr dream???

No dude. She was in... mine.   Grin
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2006, 04:36:49 PM »

mine is just to nasty ta say.it has me ending up pooping in a litterbox at the end LOL.halarious !

And woke up to find you just wetted your bed?  That's nasty! 

No dude. She was in... mine.   Grin

And then you two woke up to find horsy next to you and she wetted your beds...
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2006, 10:51:48 PM »

Thats funny Fox News Channel...
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2006, 11:10:17 PM »

right now im haven one.axl's goatee somewere it should be.were i sit lol.dreaming of feeling that goatee.

the one an only horsey !
Elrothiel
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2006, 08:56:40 PM »

My BF has a goatee EXACTLY like that and has done for the last 11 yearz of his life... ok
Megaguns
« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2006, 04:13:06 AM »

This will sound stupid and i know i paid out on this thread early on but i had a very vague dream of a new gnr song just prior to the leaks..... thats very very fuking weird for me....
Elrothiel
« Reply #212 on: February 19, 2006, 02:39:52 PM »

Shocked PREMONITION!!!!

Was it one of the ones that were leaked? Shocked
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #213 on: February 19, 2006, 02:48:10 PM »

I had a dream a few nights ago I was in the middle of a huge crowd of people in front of a stage but I had no idea why i was there.  next thing I know, Axl is on stage and I'm hearing new GNR tracks.  I was going crazy in the dream.  Then I hear my dumb ass girlfriend's voice yelling my name....I wake up and shes just asking me where I left the remote control.  I was so mad at her, but I couldn't really tell her why b/c she would have thought I was insane for being mad b/c she woke me up from a GNR dream haha

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Elrothiel
« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2006, 05:25:34 PM »

rofl Aww poor HannaHat...

That happened to me once... I was having a totally awesome dream (can't remember it now... but it involved a lot of anal sex), and my BF woke me up saying "Nat, you're making weird noises!! Shhh!" rofl
Megaguns
« Reply #215 on: February 20, 2006, 03:38:16 AM »

Shocked PREMONITION!!!!

It was some heavy shit, really vague, but hey.... it happened.
If i have a dream about a release date ill tell you   hihi
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #216 on: February 20, 2006, 03:40:45 PM »

Shocked PREMONITION!!!!

It was some heavy shit, really vague, but hey.... it happened.
If i have a dream about a release date ill tell you? ?hihi

I'M NOT KIDDIN', I PROMISE!!!! :?

when i was 16 years ol' i dremt that i was at some GNR show(somewhere!) but the thing is i was backstage, it seemed a rainy afternoon while Axl was finishing a song so suddenly he also went backstage n' i could notice his right leg was disfigured (destroyed or something like that ) even he didn't have his right feet? ?no , da'guy was wearin' his white little shorts n' his military boots too without some t-shirt on but the weirdest thing is there was a wire of iron around his right leg as if it got inlaid in there? nervous nervous nervous? ...so after wakin' up i though it happened to Axl just cuz he did something wrong to his soul to get fame n' money but maybe i shall say what it is the next time, said maybe!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 03:44:30 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Elrothiel
« Reply #217 on: February 20, 2006, 03:54:46 PM »

ARV... please don't post really scary shit like that!! I don't wanna think about Axl's lovely legs getting disfigured!! crying
badapple81
« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2006, 07:37:23 AM »

I had my first ever GNR related dream last night  hihi

It was RIR.. GN'R opened with Nightrain, Axl sounded awesome, Buckethead was playing and there was even a big Bucket introduction and Paradise City was played like really early on and sounded brilliant  Cheesy
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #219 on: March 13, 2006, 07:49:45 AM »

when i used to go see them in the 80s i would party afterwards and get home around 6 in the morning lol and when i would go to sleep i would always always have dreams about them. mostly about izzy since i love him but quite a few about hanging out with the whole band. they were amazing. just wish they were true lol
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: