Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:13:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Complicated Issue (model, money, dating)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Complicated Issue (model, money, dating)  (Read 6965 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« on: April 03, 2007, 03:09:25 PM »

Well, i broke up with my american girlfriend, a month ago .we're still friends.

* please dont think i'm trying to be arrogant or anything *

it happens that i am starting to date a new girl. and she is a famous model - she is plastered all over the Parisian metro, as she is the Egerie/model for the biggest Departement Store in france, and does many of L'oreal cosmetics ads ... -

what is the problem you would say?

well i went out with here once. she is cool - older for a model (23) so she is not a stupid 60 pounds wanabee from Ukraine (sorry for ukranian Wink ).
But i have *learned* from co-workers that she is high maintenance and all.

i am not poor, i have a good job. but if the girl is used to go out with richer people, and getting payed 1,000 euros for an hour photoshoot, i feel kinda wierd, me, 24, taking here places or stuff like that ...

what would you do ? have sex and go ? go out to the places you would normally go ? try to live *above* your money (?) ? ....

wierd issue, i know. but i was thinking that, like, for example if you meet a famous actress and you're poor and all, how awckward would that be ....

i have a difficult life i know  hihi hihi hihi hihi

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 03:19:07 PM »

have sex  Wink and go to the places you'd normally go to and see if she is "satisfied" with that if she's not, save your money, she aint worth it..

couldn't u come up with that answer yourself?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 03:26:24 PM »

that's not the answer i could come up with, cause i aint no choice, i wont pay more for a girl just cause she is used to have money around.

i wanted to hear what people would do, cause men would do crazy stuff for women ... Sad

SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »

Just be yourself and get as much sex as you possibly can. She'll leave eventually anyway, so why spend money that is above and beyond your means?
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 03:39:26 PM »

I thought your American g/f dumped you.  In any case, I always thought you liked the high maintenance girls so go for it.

Why don't you just....
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 03:50:06 PM »

slc, yeah. i will do that ... i'll take her to mcdonalds.

cornell: yeah, well no need to put the knife back in the wound Wink.

i'm ok with high maintenance girls when they come from *my world*. but with that new one it's like .... i am ... not enough money-wise, party-wise, traveling-to-milan-for-the-week-end wise ....

we'll see. at least i'll know what it feels to date a model Wink .... (that was dumb ..)

PEACE
i'm off playing Nintendo Wii ! .... i mean drinking champagne and snorting coke in my luxurious jacuzzi ..... ?_?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 03:58:18 PM »

slc, yeah. i will do that ... i'll take her to mcdonalds.

HAHA, c'mon man, you can do better than that!

Honestly though, I enjoyed my early 20's being dead broke, no furniture in my apartment,  without even a car, and I never had a shortage of girls (I had a matress, a tv that sucked, and a table-haha.) There are plenty of girls (at that age anyway) who don't care if you have money, or where you hang out. It's YOU they are interested in. The ones who are picky, aren't going to be interested anyway. So, have fun, get as much sex as you can at your age, and if she loses interest, then oh well, you had fun.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 04:16:04 PM »

cornell: yeah, well no need to put the knife back in the wound Wink.

Sorry about that, but you would have seemed much less arrogant if you wrote the truth. Wink

SLC - did the high maintenance chicks track you down back then?  I doubt it - I see you more with a down to earth chick.

Why don't you just....
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 04:26:03 PM »

it happens that i am starting to date a new girl. and she is a famous model - she is plastered all over the Parisian metro, as she is the Egerie/model for the biggest Departement Store in france, and does many of L'oreal cosmetics ads ... -

well i went out with here once. she is cool - older for a model (23) so she is not a stupid 60 pounds wanabee from Ukraine (sorry for ukranian Wink ).

i am not poor, i have a good job. but if the girl is used to go out with richer people, and getting payed 1,000 euros for an hour photoshoot, i feel kinda wierd, me, 24, taking here places or stuff like that ...

what would you do ? have sex and go ? go out to the places you would normally go ? try to live *above* your money (?) ? ....

wierd issue, i know. but i was thinking that, like, for example if you meet a famous actress and you're poor and all, how awckward would that be ....

i have a difficult life i know? hihi hihi hihi hihi

Quand je faisais mes castings, au d?but ( il y a de ?a 16 ans), j'ai rencontr? une jeune femme qui avait passe 15 ans chez cosmopolitan new york.
Sublime, sympa, intelligente, elle avait tout connu, m?me le pire. En tant que mannequin.
Elle a fini par epouser un pauvre et tenir un bar avec lui.
Je ne peux pas te donner plus d'infos. Par respect.

Mais c'est possible.

Ces pauvres filles r?vent d'un mec qui les aiment pour ELLES, par l'image qu'elles projettent.

Bonne chance.

NO, i will not translate.

Nothing to say
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 04:49:07 PM »

SLC - did the high maintenance chicks track you down back then?  I doubt it - I see you more with a down to earth chick.

I had a borderline high maintenance girlfriend for seven years.

Never again.

Down to earth is about as sexy as you can get in my opinion.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 04:59:11 PM »

Fuck, if she makes a grand an hour, she can pay to take YOUR ass out!  hihi

If you're smart, you'll turn this into the next celebrity sex tape opportunity, make some $$$, and retire early!

beer

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 05:06:45 PM »

Post it here first of course.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 05:07:24 PM »

Post it here first of course.

I think that goes without saying...

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
VIP

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 05:15:59 PM »

i have a difficult life i know  hihi hihi hihi hihi

Quand je faisais mes castings, au d?but ( il y a de ?a 16 ans), j'ai rencontr? une jeune femme qui avait passe 15 ans chez cosmopolitan new york.
Sublime, sympa, intelligente, elle avait tout connu, m?me le pire. En tant que mannequin.
Elle a fini par epouser un pauvre et tenir un bar avec lui.
Je ne peux pas te donner plus d'infos. Par respect.

Mais c'est possible.

Ces pauvres filles r?vent d'un mec qui les aiment pour ELLES, par l'image qu'elles projettent.

Bonne chance.

NO, i will not translate.

But I will!!

And the angels said in the time of the frog that a badgerarmy should appear (about a thousand and 16 of them), they will bring tea and marksmanship and 15 rolls of cheese.
As the storm passes by, put up your umbrella, you might get wet. Especially if you live next to an archipelaggo.
And dont forget the knives, lots of knives. Respect dude.

It might be possible.

Make love to a tent or a small CABIN, you get the picture.

Good luck!

Aucun je NE traduirai pas.
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 05:20:45 PM »

I do agree with jessica, and things can play out in many different ways.....

dont go retarded and spend all your cash... just date her screw her..... and see where things go..... just dont be an idiot....... well with in reason.... she is a modle... and the small head will make some decsions... Tongue

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 05:34:05 PM »

I think you know the answer to your own question and just posted so you could brag about banging a model and maybe hope that your ex american girlfriend sees this thread somehow. 

This is a no brainer, you might as well have asked, "should I be breathing?"

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
slashBOG
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 05:38:34 PM »

totally agree man ^

Just be yourself and take her to all those cheap beer bars and strip clubs you frequent  hihi
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 09:47:00 PM »

Just be yourself and get as much sex as you possibly can. She'll leave eventually anyway, so why spend money that is above and beyond your means?

I could not agree more. With these type of people (takers), the only strategy is to become a taker  too and get while you can and never  look back. Do not become emotionally involved  because  this situation is not going anywhere  and will not  end  well if you do.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 11:34:39 PM »

yeah you really have a difficult life Roll Eyes you lucky bastard Wink

i say if the oportunity comes i say fuck her then see if she wants a relationship if so your in for more fuckin' if not well then you can say you fucked a super model hihi

but if your the one that wants a relationship that leaves you to be vonerable, but if you just think with your dick and not your heart then that posibility will diminish Grin and if she wants to be together i say take it for sure.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 12:27:25 AM »

I think you know the answer to your own question and just posted so you could brag about banging a model and maybe hope that your ex american girlfriend sees this thread somehow. 

This is a no brainer, you might as well have asked, "should I be breathing?"

^^^Ding-ding-ding!  We have a winner.   hihi

Personally, I wouldn't waste my time with a "high maintenance" chick.  SLC said it best, "down to earth is as sexy as you can get." 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: