Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:29:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Favorite April Fool's Day Pranks
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favorite April Fool's Day Pranks  (Read 4764 times)
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 04:10:26 AM »

IM trying to get my GF to play along and we tell her mom she is pregnant but we better not!

May not live long enough to say April Fool's. hihi

haha i thought about doing that, but shit im allready prego... lol

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 06:08:07 AM »

well in crashdiets latest blog on the progress of there album they put in april first that the computers broke and they lost everything they had made so far.

that shit everyone up, however they actually havent confirmed if it was a joke or not....

html sucks
Elrothiel
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 04:11:35 PM »

There was a bulletin saying that Johnny Depp had died of a heart attack.... for a split second I believed it and then I had an extreme sense of relief when I scrolled to the bottom and it said "You ninny! Of course Johnny Depp isn't dead! April Fools!!"

hihi
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2007, 03:53:28 PM »

I've got two.

First - I told my girlfriend that I saw an ex boyfriend of hers out one night and that he wanted to get back together or at least talk and have a drink. I told her that he said she should call him sometime. Well, she believed me and called him. After about 20 minutes of general talk, she asked him if he saw me and wondered about going out for a drink. He told her he never saw me and had already started seeing another girl. Needless to say, she was quite pissed at me when she called me up to thank me for the April Fool' joke. But remained my friend.

A couple of friends of mine tagged two cats with the numbers one and three. They then let the cats go in our high school roaming the halls and classrooms. When the nuns discovered there were cats loose in the school, they evacuated everyone and tried to catch the cats. (By the way, this works with chickens too - we just couldn't find any in chicago). They caught both cats and looked at the tags on the cat's collars to see if they belonged to someone. When they saw the numbers one and three, they figured there was still another cat missing. So, they let us go home thinking they would have to spend the rest of the day searching for the number two cat, which never existed. Half a day of school off and never found out who let the animals in. Brilliant idea with the tags cause I laughed my ass off watching them look for the last cat.

Also, this happened a while back but two chicago radio stations - one played rock like GNR and the other played R&B, funk, hip-hop, and soul - well the morning DJ's switched radio stations without telling anyone. So, while I put on the rock station, I was listening to this smooth cat talk smack and play Luther Vandross and thought WTF happened? The rock folks played rock music at the R&B station and you should have heard the listeners at that station when the DJ tried to explain that the R&B was turning rock - people were like - that is just screaming shit - who the hell is Geddy Lee? They were calling and saying the rock music they were playing was crap and no one caught on for awhile until the end of the show when it started to leak out that they had done this. If you could have heard the listeners, you would have laughed your ass off. Just imagine getting up in the morning, turning on the station you normally listen to, if you listen to one, and hearing completely different music and a different DJ.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: