Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:14:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Chinese democracy 1 min clip thread?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese democracy 1 min clip thread?  (Read 6606 times)
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« on: March 29, 2007, 10:10:21 AM »

what happened to that thread, as far as i knew no links were posted and it was only discussion of what was out there, now its gone?

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 10:17:42 AM »

good question...
I was thinking the same thing...

I found the info I needed elsewhere... good stuff

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 10:21:50 AM »

All top secret, not aloud to talk about the mastered quality leaks on here so you better run a hide or delete your post
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 10:26:03 AM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 10:43:32 AM »

but thats just ridiculous!

News to me is somehting that people are interested to hear about or rumour which people can decide if they want to believe or not!

once again the censorship has gone to far, thats the only reason i see the post being deleted bacause MODS were asked to?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 10:54:34 AM »

It's not censorship, our policy is to not allow links to any kind of leaks.

So unless there's a track posted by GN'R themselves, we won't allow links to it.

The only tracks you can post links to are live versions of the new tracks.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 10:54:55 AM »

Well the way I see it, if they are not allowmig talk about it. IT IS REAL

They do not want it spread around before it is released officially. Which I understand. If it was fake they would allow the talk about it and debunk it as being real.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 10:58:23 AM »

They?

There's two possibilities:

It's real, in that case we're not gonna allow links to it.

If it's a fake, then we don't wanna deal with it either. Fake tracks are not interesting.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 11:23:59 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 11:02:11 AM »

they as in GNR

I agree and understand.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 12:12:48 PM »

i understand no links to the specific page, i kinda even agree with it.

but i didnt even see links in the thread, i had to find it on my own, i was involved in the topic in the early stages and there were no links, so unless it went haywire with links on every post, i still dont get why the topic was scrapped?

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 12:37:02 PM »

Basically the guy is not leaking the tracki all he offered was one minute and seven seconds.

It's best to move on from here, and never talk about it again....

yes

Fuck All Y'all
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 12:37:28 PM »

Fair enough no links allowed, but why no thread discussing it? There was one for Better, IRS, TWAT and even Checkmate Huh?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 12:52:20 PM »

It would be great to eventually get confirmation Jarmo. Personally I feel they are fake.

The intro was probably just taken by a roadie from their live show.. lol.

And the other track sounds like a cleaned up Chinese Democracy live.

I would love to hear what the truth is though.

gnrevolution.com
EFISH
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 12:55:07 PM »

I would think that was the case too if it were just the intro, but on that clip they also have that first guitar riff, so I disagree. Also, the other clip deffinetly sounded like a studio version, not a soundboard from a show. Apparently this came off a demo CD with other tracks including The Blues and has been going around since January. I believe BP has it, or he atleast implied that he did in a PM he sent to a member there (cd.com) yesterday who posted it on there thread about the track.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 01:02:58 PM »

I would think that was the case too if it were just the intro, but on that clip they also have that first guitar riff, so I disagree. Also, the other clip deffinetly sounded like a studio version, not a soundboard from a show. Apparently this came off a demo CD with other tracks including The Blues and has been going around since January. I believe BP has it, or he atleast implied that he did in a PM he sent to a member there (cd.com) yesterday who posted it on there thread about the track.

Well even though I doubt it, there is always the chance that the intro track happens to have the first guitar riff on it just so the band keeps time. Do you get what I mean? Robin would play it along with the track. Never know though.

And the other clip... meh, honestly... besides the high pitched voice in the backround it sounds very cleaned up soundboard. The treble is all up.. the drums sound live... it would be very staticky for a studio recording. =/.

I think if these were real tracks there would be NO doubt and people would know. An album 13 years in the making PROBABLY doesn't sound like a live track or even give that impression.

I guess there's always the chance it was leaked low quality on purpose but I doubt it....

gnrevolution.com
EFISH
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 01:10:07 PM »

Well even though I doubt it, there is always the chance that the intro track happens to have the first guitar riff on it just so the band keeps time. Do you get what I mean? Robin would play it along with the track. Never know though.

Hmm. Well the first thing that comes to mind when ya mention this is Bank Atlantic Center show, 10/24/06. I remember the intro playing, and when the guitar riff is supposed to hit, Robin kind of stalled, and did it like 3 seconds late. There was no guitar track in the backround, heh.

The intro with headphones sounds like something ya'd hear on the CD. Ya here one chinese person talking out of one headphone, and another out of the other.   Grin That first guitar riff sounds so... powerful. If that was how the album was gonna lead off, then that kicks ass. I don't know about that 7 second clip, but in my opinion, it's an actual studio recording. This is just a demo CD keep in mind though, so it's not the final thing. Anyway, I have a feeling we'll probably hear more of this track soon, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I hate having to judge these things by 5 second clips.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 01:13:07 PM »

Hmm. Well the first thing that comes to mind when ya mention this is Bank Atlantic Center show, 10/24/06. I remember the intro playing, and when the guitar riff is supposed to hit, Robin kind of stalled, and did it like 3 seconds late. There was no guitar track in the backround, heh.

The intro with headphones sounds like something ya'd hear on the CD. Ya here one chinese person talking out of one headphone, and another out of the other.   Grin That first guitar riff sounds so... powerful. If that was how the album was gonna lead off, then that kicks ass. I don't know about that 7 second clip, but in my opinion, it's an actual studio recording. This is just a demo CD keep in mind though, so it's not the final thing. Anyway, I have a feeling we'll probably hear more of this track soon, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I hate having to judge these things by 5 second clips.

Yeah I guess we just have to wait huh?

Jarmo any info? It's irritating because the silence only "confirms" that it is real to some people. If you wanted to stiffle the rumor quicker you would let us know! Even if it was real, it's only 5 seconds.. (and the intro)...

Lol, sorry about asking so much. Just do what you can. I don't expect too much. Thanks!

gnrevolution.com
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 01:14:00 PM »

It is not from a boot, it is real any one who thinks other wise needs there hearing checked.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 01:18:08 PM »

It is not from a boot, it is real any one who thinks other wise needs there hearing checked.

Please dude. Does not sound 100% real. It could be... but really, it could not be. I bet you think Checkmate is real too?

I hate it when people give responses like yours. "You should get your hearing checked"  Roll Eyes Get out of here man. I'm just not jumping on the "OMG NEW TRACK" bandwagon.

gnrevolution.com
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 01:20:53 PM »

Please dude. Does not sound 100% real. It could be... but really, it could not be. I bet you think Checkmate is real too?

Is there proof checkmate isn't real?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
randy marsh
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 01:38:35 PM »

Fair enough no links allowed, but why no thread discussing it? There was one for Better, IRS, TWAT and even Checkmate  Huh

this is what I'm wondering about too no

I wanted the best.. well they didn't fuckin' make it.. so here's what I get:

-----
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: