Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 03:33:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Tour Date Rumor
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tour Date Rumor  (Read 4684 times)
evander1129
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 29, 2007, 08:26:33 AM »

Please dont' kill me, but last night I was talking with a promoter in CT and he said that he is in talks to bring GnR to Hartford, CT in Sept.  I know last time I saw them in hartford I sat next to Pilfrek on the floor. Maybe he can find something out, as I think he know a few people.  But if this is true and gnr are coming to Hartford in Sept. then the album HAS to be out before then. Or at least you would hope  Cheesy
Hopefully this is the YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

with your cocaine tounge you get nothin' done!!
badapple81
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 08:33:38 AM »

Even I.. an Axl fan, last time they went around Europe and the States said "there is no way Axl would do another tour like this without having something ready after 2002, he knows he has to produce the goods this time around!". I'm not going to say that again! I know what you are saying but even I kinda think now.. they can tour (and man I'd love to see them live) but I'll get excited again and believe it when I hear something from Axl about the album or see something  peace
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 08:45:44 AM »

Hartford in Sept, it would be sweet, as for the album I for one is waiting for axl update or even better a statement from the band as a unit now that would be sweet.
evander1129
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 08:50:05 AM »

I agree it would be sweet and september makes sense for another GnR tour and album release. but that's also what I thought last year after the hammerstein and then being front row on the floor for the MSG show.   So this will be the 3rd time I have thought this is it. 2002 after the Boston and hartford show, 06 after MSG and Now this year.  Give it to us AXL we NEED the ALBUM!!!!!! peace

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 08:53:47 AM »

Seems logical to me.

If Gn'R intend on touring the US and Canada this year at all, venues will need to be booked extremely soon... beer

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 09:02:02 AM »

It's getting hard to believe that an album is this hard to get released.  Cry

Even by Axl's standards.  confused

What could possibly be holding this thing back, at this point in the game???  crying

It completely boggles my mind.  Embarrassed
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 09:15:03 AM »

Please dont' kill me, but last night I was talking with a promoter in CT and he said that he is in talks to bring GnR to Hartford, CT in Sept.? I know last time I saw them in hartford I sat next to Pilfrek on the floor. Maybe he can find something out, as I think he know a few people.? But if this is true and gnr are coming to Hartford in Sept. then the album HAS to be out before then. Or at least you would hope? Cheesy

And so it begins......  my undying WISH that they make it back here to Detroit ASAP!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 09:20:38 AM »

Please dont' kill me, but last night I was talking with a promoter in CT and he said that he is in talks to bring GnR to Hartford, CT in Sept.? I know last time I saw them in hartford I sat next to Pilfrek on the floor. Maybe he can find something out, as I think he know a few people.? But if this is true and gnr are coming to Hartford in Sept. then the album HAS to be out before then. Or at least you would hope? Cheesy

And so it begins......? my undying WISH that they make it back here to Detroit ASAP!

Here, here beer

Gn'R sure know how to rock Detroit ok

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
dangnr
Headliner

My babys gotta locomotive

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 10:45:04 AM »

Halifax is suppose to get a big concert august 18th maybe Guns will be part of that.
Estranged28
Opening Act

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 10:47:43 AM »

Does anyone on this board believe that we will get another update or official announcement before the April shows in Japan?

"But times are hard, our thrills are cheaper.? As your arms get shorter, your pockets get deeper!"
evander1129
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 10:55:06 AM »

I would say we will get a update by Easter. They can't do a mini tour without at least a update. they cancelled shows to get this album done so I can't see them adding and playing new shows without it being done. If no update and tour begins I don't see album making it out this year  confused
And for me if it doen't come out this year I really give up. I mean I defend this band all  the time and try and get my friends into the NEW line up but without new material they really are just a cover band.  They need NEW material to be GNR!!!  The new leaks are great but really how many people hear the leaks other than die hards?HuhHuh  Get the album out, go on tour, or just put it on hold and wait for a reunion tour.  I love the new guys and dont' care for a reunion but we need a album to call this lineup GNR.
E beer

acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 10:58:48 AM »

I don't care about another tour. I didn't get to see them the first time because they rescheduled, then cancelled. They didn't even come to anywhere near the Rockies either. Utah, Colorado, nothing. No shows in TEXAS either! Texas usually gets 4-5 shows per big band, this time 0! And the only shows in the south were in Florida and the Carolinas.

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 11:24:50 AM »

I don't care about another tour. I didn't get to see them the first time because they rescheduled, then cancelled. They didn't even come to anywhere near the Rockies either. Utah, Colorado, nothing. No shows in TEXAS either! Texas usually gets 4-5 shows per big band, this time 0! And the only shows in the south were in Florida and the Carolinas.

Cry me a river.

Two words: Road Trip  ok peace

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 11:53:14 AM »

Does anyone on this board believe that we will get another update or official announcement before the April shows in Japan?[/quote

Why would we? They played an entire world tour last year without one mention of the album. Touring and the album's status seem to be treated as entirely separate entities, so there is no reason to believe we would see any update on the album just because they are playing some shows in Japan.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 12:37:23 PM »

2006: Not Boston, Hartdfor, Albany, Pittsburgh.

This Is YEARR !!

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 12:39:58 PM »

so Chinese Democracy out some time in June/July

then a US tour beginning in August/September

then back to the UK for a huge sellout tour!  peace

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 01:24:55 PM »

Cry me a river.

Two words: Road Trip? ok peace

Well, it's one thing if you live in the East where states are small and you can go through several in a day. In the West, states are large--it is more than an 8 hour drive from the western border of Texas to Dallas, for example. So if you consider work/school/family responsibilities, it really becomes quickly impractical to drive for days and days. As for airfare, sure you could do that, but that cost in addition to tickets, hotel, beer and food could easily pass $1000 for one concert, and then the band may not even show up or cancel.

GNRforever10
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 06:24:15 PM »

Whatever it is all we have to know is it is getting closer everyday! I feel we will probaly get an update on something before Japan tour and I can almost logically think that GNR will drop the album before they come back to America! Although I would still be at the concert no matter what enjoying my favorite singer and band, and music to my soul!
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 12:10:47 AM »

I asked Ron about Texas, he said he'd love to play wherever he can. It's a definite possibility.   ok
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 12:25:31 AM »

hey if any one here is on the "inside" of things can you PLEASE tell them that they are wanted highly in Omaha, NE. If they came to Ne that would make my fucking year, and CHINESE DEMOCRACY would make my life.........well maybe.......idk.

C'mon they went to frickin' ames Iowa wtf seriously we shit bigger turds then they are, i mean, C'MON rant

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: