Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:23:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VR TOUR ANNOUNCED
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR TOUR ANNOUNCED  (Read 15114 times)
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2007, 08:17:27 AM »

Tour and Album News
Hard rocking supergroup Velvet Revolver, consisting of former members of Guns N? Roses along with Stone Temple Pilots? frontman Scott Weiland and Wasted Youth?s Dave Kushner, are putting the finishing touches on a new release, Libertad, and have been busy scheduling dates for the spring and summer in support of the album.

The band will launch their live assault with a six-date swing through South America beginning April 10 at the Pista Atletica in Santiago, Chile and wrapping up April 20 at Parque Metropolitano Simon Bolivar in Bogota, Columbia.

Next up is the 11-city U.S. leg of the tour, which kicks off May 4 at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, CA, and will make stops at a number of hot clubs and theatres around the country including San Francisco?s Warfield Theatre, Chicago?s Riviera Theatre and the 9:30 Club in Washington, D.C., before finishing off May 22 at the Nokia Theatre Times Square in New York.

In June, the band will head to Europe for 17 dates with heavy emphasis on festival appearances including Rock Im Park and Rock Am Ring in Germany, Sweden?s Hultsfred Festival, Fields Of Rock in the Netherlands and Monsters Of Rock in Spain.

Libertad, scheduled for release in June, is the follow-up to VR?s Grammy winning 2004 debut, Contraband. The band originally planned to record the album with producer Rick Rubin, but when that fell through, frontman Scott Weiland tapped Brendan O?Brien and the band began working on the album last December.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2007, 12:07:12 PM »

When do tickets for the US tour go on sale?

snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »

when do the tickets for the chicago show go on sale???

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2007, 02:21:45 PM »

UK tickets are on sale now on presale. Actual sale is this Wednesday at 9am.
BFD
Headliner

Do you know where you are???

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2007, 12:20:59 AM »

The way I read the Ticketmaster site is that you need to be part of the fan club to get a presale password.  I was hoping it would just come through the pipe on the VR mailing list.  I'd like to make sure I get tickets for the Toronto show.  Presale is tomorrow AM and the normal sale is Thursday AM, and the Kool Haus is gonna sell out right away.

"And I'll leave you lying on the bed.  With your ass in the air."
DEAD HORSE
VIP

08.08.08 ?

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2007, 11:46:52 PM »

The way I read the Ticketmaster site is that you need to be part of the fan club to get a presale password.? I was hoping it would just come through the pipe on the VR mailing list.? I'd like to make sure I get tickets for the Toronto show.? Presale is tomorrow AM and the normal sale is Thursday AM, and the Kool Haus is gonna sell out right away.

DO you have the presale code for Los Angeles show please??  Cry  I really want to go

If the world would end today... Wink
vietnow138
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2007, 11:54:49 PM »

The way I read the Ticketmaster site is that you need to be part of the fan club to get a presale password.? I was hoping it would just come through the pipe on the VR mailing list.? I'd like to make sure I get tickets for the Toronto show.? Presale is tomorrow AM and the normal sale is Thursday AM, and the Kool Haus is gonna sell out right away.

DO you have the presale code for Los Angeles show please??? Cry? I really want to go

Dont worry man, if you wait for the public sale im sure you can get tickets, a show cant sell out in a presale since only a limited percentage of tickets are released durring that.
DEAD HORSE
VIP

08.08.08 ?

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2007, 12:02:01 AM »

DO you have the presale code for Los Angeles show please??? Cry? I really want to go

Dont worry man, if you wait for the public sale im sure you can get tickets, a show cant sell out in a presale since only a limited percentage of tickets are released durring that.

I hope so  Undecided

If the world would end today... Wink
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »

hey, yeah, I got the email for the pre-sale but you gotta be a VR club member for that ($50--I'm canadian)...
I cant afford that @ the moment (student loans...ekkk)
BUT if anyone in toronto is a member, and wants to buy extra tix (you can buy a total of 4 w. the pre-sale membership), contact me, and I can purchase them from you.
As I understand, however, it is illegal to sell for profit....so basically its from the kindness of your heart.

me x-cited!

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2007, 10:06:36 AM »

ok, so at the moment, it appears that the Toronto date is all sold out (minus the VIP package)....
if there is anyone out there w/ extra tix, lemmie know (I would like a total of 3, but I'll take whatever I can get)

PLEASE HELP!!!

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
BFD
Headliner

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2007, 10:18:24 AM »

This show appeared to sell out within four minutes.  It also appears on the site that there was no ticket limit, which is ridiculous, especially for a venue that only holds 3,000 people.  I'm on hold with Ticketbastard to find out if there was an actual limit, I could have bought as many as fifty on the internet page.

Stealthcamo
Headliner

This one's for you downloading mother fuckers.

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2007, 10:22:51 AM »

Damn it all! They would decide to play the same night as the Megadeth concert. I'll catch em' next time.
BFD
Headliner

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2007, 10:23:54 AM »

Just got of the phone with them.  They say that they don't set the ticket limit, the promoters do.  So in Ticketbastard's words, HOB thought it would be cool for the scalpers to get all the tickets.  Fucking bullshit!

Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2007, 10:31:01 AM »

ahhhh! that is so stupid! like don't they get the idea by now that they are just screwing over the fans? wtf!!!!!
If you or anyone else out there ever finds the tix (for reasonable price), email me at:

andisaidno@hotmail.com

I am even considering delaying my graduation gift to myself: euro trip for this! I saw em 2 summers ago at the kool haus and it was the best live show ever (I saw them other times, but as u all know, intimate venues are by far better)!!
Scott even made a comment about me during the set *blush*---hehe...my few claims to fame....
must....relive...the past...hehehe

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2007, 01:34:02 AM »

House of Blues is canceled, new dates for Hollywood is may 3rd

http://www.velvetrevolver.com/?module=tour

Also on the Official Site's tour listing:

May 3, 2007
Hollywood, CA
Avalon

Tickets on sale general April 14. Fan Club/VIP Presale April 11.

http://www.avalonhollywood.com/
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2007, 01:54:45 AM »

thats odd

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2007, 07:30:09 AM »

They seem to be more on the ball with the US dates than the UK ones. All UK dates are on general sale now, plus Blackpool gig seems to have been shelved for a Manchester one at the Apollo.

Wake up!
GNRforever10
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2007, 08:21:09 AM »

I just picked up 2 tickets for May 12th at the Royal Oak music theatre in michigan, I'm more of a GNR fan but are Velvet Revolver good live also?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2007, 01:11:16 PM »

VELVET REVOLVER, MACHINE HEAD, CKY Confirmed For Norway's QUART 07 Festival

VELVET REVOLVER, MACHINE HEAD, TURBONEGRO and CKY are among the confirmed bands for the Quart 07 festival, set to take place July 2-6 in Kristiansand, Norway. Also scheduled to appear are STONEGARD, BLACK DEBBATH, BEASTIE BOYS, THE WHO, MOTORPSYCHO and JULIETTE AND THE LICKS, among many others.

For more information, visit Quart.no.

http://quart.no/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2007, 01:40:35 PM »

FYI, Chicago is now sold out-I managed to snag one for NY a few minutes ago, may go to Toronto also

libertad
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: