Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 04:13:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR Site Update
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR Site Update  (Read 16236 times)
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2007, 09:13:39 AM »

Good. Too bad this is the internet and that everyone can express their opinions.
Stop reading.

Edit: Do you know what is more irritating? Coming into a Guns N' Roses forum every day to discuss my favorite band and having to watch other "fans" slam Axl and whine about the album, even when there is a tour coming up.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 09:16:42 AM by EazyDuzIt » Logged

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
madagas
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2007, 09:23:55 AM »

Listen Hot Shot, you are making it worse and are just as bad as they are-filling up thread aftet thread with the same old arguments. The complainers and bitchers will eventually get banned as they should. So let Jarmo and the mods do their job. ok
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2007, 09:24:20 AM »

In my honest opinion, we won't hear anything about the album. ?so if GNR tours near you location this year, go see them and have a good time. ?

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2007, 09:27:38 AM »

Awesome update!!

Now to go find out what the times zones are like and when I need to be looking for show updates Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2007, 09:40:24 AM »

Robin's pic is great !

It's nice to see the other members having their pic on the official site. We had Ron, Frank, Dizzy and now Robin ! Guess the haters & reunion guys feel their dreams dying yes

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2007, 09:54:08 AM »

lol @ "hotshot".
I suggest you deal with other people's opinions or stay out.

Edit: This is the funny thing about internet debates, as opposed to normal conversation. If someone tries showing support for the band we are all here for then the negative people will make all sorts of assumptions. "You are just as bad as they are, you would take anything Axl says as law" etc. It strikes me as funny, because having these kind of debates with my friends (who are not really hardcore GN'R fans), if i say "Well the record will be out soon enough, no use in complaining" no sane person would go "Listen hotshot! This is freedom of speech!". LOL! I'm fine with people disagreeing with me, but a sane response would be "Yeah but I still think he takes too long, but what can you do". You see my point? This aggressive internet tough talk cracks me up, who the fuck would accuse supporters of a band to be "asslickers" in real life and still expect to be taken seriously.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 10:03:05 AM by EazyDuzIt » Logged

buckethead stops now!

rofl
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2007, 10:04:50 AM »

well, it just says world tour and not cd tour so no cd soon in my opinion.

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2007, 10:09:17 AM »

Yeah.  That's a little something that I think alot of people around here are trying to ignore.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
creepingvines
Headliner

exploding whispers...

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2007, 10:12:46 AM »

thanks to the band and their people for the update and the awesome picture!  i have no complaints or demands, just envy for all those lucky japanese and south african folks! Smiley
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2007, 10:14:18 AM »

thanks to the band and their people for the update and the awesome picture!? i have no complaints or demands, just envy for all those lucky japanese and south african folks! Smiley

That's the spirit more people should have around here! ok

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2007, 10:54:52 AM »

Yeah.  That's a little something that I think alot of people around here are trying to ignore.

It could be that or the fact that even the people managing GNR right now realize how absurd it would be to have the 4th or 5th leg of a CD tour at this point for an album that still isn't available for purchase.
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2007, 11:18:41 AM »

Yeah.? That's a little something that I think alot of people around here are trying to ignore.

Yep. But hey, maybe they have simply realised the song CD isnt very good, and that the title of the album has become a by-word for farce, and so theyre changin the name...?! Here's hopin!

MODIFICATION - by the by, it really is about time for this update. it really was about to make a mockery of the "you'll hear stuff from the band first" crap. in fact, nevermind ..."was about to...", it already did.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 11:20:40 AM by AL1978 » Logged

I would'nt do that if I were you.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2007, 11:23:06 AM »

Yeah.? That's a little something that I think alot of people around here are trying to ignore.

Yep. But hey, maybe they have simply realised the song CD isnt very good

As pissed off as I am about them touring Japan without the album - I absolutely will never believe what you just wrote
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2007, 11:29:01 AM »

Good. Too bad this is the internet and that everyone can express their opinions.
Stop reading.

Edit: Do you know what is more irritating? Coming into a Guns N' Roses forum every day to discuss my favorite band and having to watch other "fans" slam Axl and whine about the album, even when there is a tour coming up.

Just because we want the album doesn't mean we are slamming Axl. Shit, Axl deserves some criticism. It comes with being a public figure. No one made him be a rock star, no one made him come back after his hiatus. Yeah, we want album updates because we like the music and want to own the album! That's not slamming Axl.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
Lolita
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2007, 11:29:24 AM »

You sound like you're implying that GNR could name the tour after a song... ?Tongue
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2007, 11:35:17 AM »

You sound like you're implying that GNR could name the tour after a song... ?Tongue

i see what you mean, lolita. but my point was really that the tour was named after the album that was named after the song. altho whether the album name or song name came 1st is irelevant. my point is just that i dont like the song, or its name, or the album's name  ok

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2007, 11:36:15 AM »

by the bv, didnt they do a dust n bones tour at 1 point...?

Lolita
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2007, 11:47:34 AM »

i see what you mean, lolita. but my point was really that the tour was named after the album that was named after the song. altho whether the album name or song name came 1st is irelevant. my point is just that i dont like the song, or its name, or the album's name? ok

Well, the album's name has always seemed provocative to me... Like an oxymoron, an association of contraries, if you like... Therefore it is good, but what I don't like about it is that it also tells about something that cannot be , a dream which will never come true.
the only thing which is true is that the band cannot decently use "Chinese Democracy "  to name their tour since there's no album yet
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »

i see what you mean, lolita. but my point was really that the tour was named after the album that was named after the song. altho whether the album name or song name came 1st is irelevant. my point is just that i dont like the song, or its name, or the album's name? ok

the only thing which is true is that the band cannot decently use "Chinese Democracy "? to name their tour since there's no album yet

Then why are they touring in the first place ?

They have already done a world tour.

They should have released the album then toured.

But i got axl's back, im sure he knows what he's doing.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2007, 11:56:33 AM »

But i got axl's back, im sure he knows what he's doing.

I've got his back too, but I'm quite sure he does'nt know what the hell he is doing
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: