Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2024, 10:27:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228567 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Better" - discuss it in this thread
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 138 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Better" - discuss it in this thread  (Read 256608 times)
DuffRoze
Headliner

Runs n' Goses!

« Reply #2500 on: February 21, 2007, 10:58:43 PM »

no one ever told me when i was a gnome, they just thought i knew Bubbles, Bubbles!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF!?
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2501 on: February 21, 2007, 11:00:28 PM »

no one ever told me when i was a gnome, they just thought i knew Bubbles, Bubbles!

ha...haha...haaaa... confused
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #2502 on: February 21, 2007, 11:01:38 PM »

ha...haha...haaaa... confused

DuffRoze is on Acid,spread the word hihi

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #2503 on: February 21, 2007, 11:02:58 PM »

I'm just trying to understand the rules.

Check your PMs.? Wink

Thank you. I had no new messages, but I'm glad you reminded me just in case someone was trying to correspond with me.

FISH- after 120-some pages there's not much on topic discussion left.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
EFISH
« Reply #2504 on: February 21, 2007, 11:03:55 PM »

Fair enough CC, you got me there.  hihi
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #2505 on: February 21, 2007, 11:55:01 PM »

Well, I was listening to the new version with my girlfriend in the room.  Out of nowhere she is like "Oh my god.  That's friggin awesome.  Sounds a lot better than the old one.  I love the chorus.  Email it to me."

beer

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
kingoffspring
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2506 on: February 21, 2007, 11:59:01 PM »

Well, I was listening to the new version with my girlfriend in the room.  Out of nowhere she is like "Oh my god.  That's friggin awesome.  Sounds a lot better than the old one.  I love the chorus.  Email it to me."

beer
Did she really say friggin.
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2507 on: February 22, 2007, 12:00:45 AM »

Well, I was listening to the new version with my girlfriend in the room.? Out of nowhere she is like "Oh my god.? That's friggin awesome.? Sounds a lot better than the old one.? I love the chorus.? Email it to me."

beer
Did she really say friggin.

ahahaha, she is the reincarnation of 90's highschool movies rofl
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #2508 on: February 22, 2007, 12:03:21 AM »

I think she did.   hihi

Anyway, that just goes to show how much the band needs to release this as the first single.  It's catchy!

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2509 on: February 22, 2007, 12:06:38 AM »

I think she did.? ?hihi

Anyway, that just goes to show how much the band needs to release this as the first single.? It's catchy!

it is, but who knows what else axl has up his sleeve! beer
Saikin
Headliner

Legend in the Making

« Reply #2510 on: February 22, 2007, 12:23:46 AM »

I think Jarmo knows how to find food on his own.
I'm sure he does...
But what is the sense in baiting him? He runs this site, It's his rules. This isn't some Government run "Vehicle of Free Speech". Everyone thinks that when they have some noble argument against something he has done,they can push him to the limit, and that when they are finished taunting him that he will suddenly change his views because you think he has some obligation to allow you to say what you want.

That's why americans are better!   hihi

Some say it's hairy, others say it's scary
I call it Sidedish

www.gunsnthejungle.com
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2511 on: February 22, 2007, 12:43:12 AM »

I think Jarmo knows how to find food on his own.
I'm sure he does...
But what is the sense in baiting him? He runs this site, It's his rules. This isn't some Government run "Vehicle of Free Speech". Everyone thinks that when they have some noble argument against something he has done,they can push him to the limit, and that when they are finished taunting him that he will suddenly change his views because you think he has some obligation to allow you to say what you want.

That's why americans are better!? ?hihi

oooo, burn.
yourfinalanswer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2512 on: February 22, 2007, 01:17:12 AM »

Just got back from dinner and was reading through the posts.  Crazy how many people have -1 karma here when I started looking around - guess it's a right of passage to post.  Oh well, I'm over it - it's Jarmo's sandbox and if you want to play in it without getting sand thrown in your eyes, don't touch his toys.  Cool by me.  But the dude you banned earlier - pretty raw bro.  I woulda let him off with a warning on that one - that's what I couldn't get over and what upset everyone I think.  Guess it follows the same old "ready, fire, aim" philosophy on this forum with the mods - making an example out of someone is your decision to make, but make it responsibly. 

Oh, and by the way - we're here because we want to find out more about when this thing is actually going to drop and becuase we love GNR - your sandbox is merely a medium by which people go to share information and as i'm sure you'd agree we don't have to love you just like you don't love half of us - just because you are in with GNR doesn't make you special - you have a forum and that's why people come - it's just a shame when you visit here that you have to keep a mindful eye that big brother is watching and all the information has to be censored.  But I will keep visiting htis forum  hoping just like the poster earlier that one day I will pop on here and see an actual release date.   peace

gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #2513 on: February 22, 2007, 01:48:30 AM »

well,only wecan except is "heretoday democracy"  rofl rofl rofl rofl

I have never seen so many tree
slash2001
Rocker

Axl's Scottish ya know......

« Reply #2514 on: February 22, 2007, 02:52:43 AM »

Just got back from dinner and was reading through the posts.? Crazy how many people have -1 karma here when I started looking around - guess it's a right of passage to post.? Oh well, I'm over it - it's Jarmo's sandbox and if you want to play in it without getting sand thrown in your eyes, don't touch his toys.? Cool by me.? But the dude you banned earlier - pretty raw bro.? I woulda let him off with a warning on that one - that's what I couldn't get over and what upset everyone I think.? Guess it follows the same old "ready, fire, aim" philosophy on this forum with the mods - making an example out of someone is your decision to make, but make it responsibly.?

Oh, and by the way - we're here because we want to find out more about when this thing is actually going to drop and becuase we love GNR - your sandbox is merely a medium by which people go to share information and as i'm sure you'd agree we don't have to love you just like you don't love half of us - just because you are in with GNR doesn't make you special - you have a forum and that's why people come - it's just a shame when you visit here that you have to keep a mindful eye that big brother is watching and all the information has to be censored.? But I will keep visiting htis forum? hoping just like the poster earlier that one day I will pop on here and see an actual release date.? ?peace

I agree, I check this forum every day, post every so often and I believe that you can ruin a good thing by putting so many rules over what we can and cant talk about.? Something happened in the GN'R world and we should be able to share it and discuss it without fear of getting banned, if not it'll be endless threads of - "Who's better Slash or Robin" or "Prostitute is gonna be the greatest song ever"...come on mods, we are the fans, and the people who are gonna buy this album no matter when it comes out unlike the general public, surely if something happens or a leak appears then we should be allowed the opportunity to discuss it after a casual listen, not given -1 karma.
rant over
P.S. I like the new leak, alot more commercially produced than previous but its still a great track and should be first single(Judging on what we've heard so far).

"I don't know just what I should do, everywhere I go I see you"
The Blues
W. Axl Rose
Best version - Rock in Rio 3 - 2001
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #2515 on: February 22, 2007, 02:54:13 AM »

I like to,and think much much better version than previous

I have never seen so many tree
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #2516 on: February 22, 2007, 02:56:24 AM »

The vocal harmonies are just fucking brilliant. How the lower voices pop in on certain "na na's." Fucking brilliant. drool
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #2517 on: February 22, 2007, 04:06:54 AM »

the new version is way better than the old one in my opinion. contrary to some other people here i think pitman`s influence is too small on this one though...

some of his parts are too low in the mix, but that`s not a big deal considering it`s an experimental version of the song according to bumblefoot. and i like his new effects during the "hard" part of the song. it makes it less metal and more modern imo.

this version of the song would be nearly perfect, if it was properly mixed. however, now it`s great as well.

i can`t wait for the finished version with ron on it. he gives the song a more organic feeling ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #2518 on: February 22, 2007, 05:44:22 AM »

Well i guess the update on the website proves this isn't the final mixed version. Which actually makes it so much better in my eyes  hihi Can't wait to hear the final version with less bucket and pitman and more bumble!!!
KOK
Headliner

« Reply #2519 on: February 22, 2007, 08:18:27 AM »

some of his parts are too low in the mix, but that`s not a big deal considering it`s an experimental version of the song according to bumblefoot. and i like his new effects during the "hard" part of the song. it makes it less metal and more modern imo.

bring back the old metal part!!! Apart from that, this version is better
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 138 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: