Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 01:02:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Another Reznor thing...video
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Reznor thing...video  (Read 6924 times)
elmaestro
Rocker

Turn loose the swans that drew my poets craft...

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 01:17:56 PM »

This must have been at Mannheim (24 aug) 1991... I was there...

Thousands of people were holding there tickets up during the NIN set, the tickets showed the GN'R logo.

It must have been frustrating for NIN, which had just released their first album if I remember correctly.

The ticket can be found at gnrontour...

The secret of the hanged man.... the smile on his lips...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 01:29:01 PM »

what Axl did with his own fans.

what did he do? Huh
sea of black
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 01:34:17 PM »

what Axl did with his own fans.

what did he do? Huh

Absolutely nothing.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 01:56:47 PM »

well he wrote the letter that rings really sincere to the fans.
GNR did presales for forum fans.
GNR helped a handicapped fan.
GNR members reply to fan mails.

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 02:01:02 PM »

Trent needs to fuck off... Where would he be w/o that tour... Lets say we wouldent be talking about him now....

Again tho, we wouldnt have Finck!  Undecided
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 02:06:25 PM »

well....  it`s probably not just that crowd. lots of gnr fans at lots of gnr gigs are really retarded towards the opening bands. even if bands like afx, pigeons of shit metal or bfmv totally suck, there`s no need to boo them before a gnr concert.
it`s not really cool to play in front of a bunch of ignorant people, who`re really trying to be assholes towards you. i mean it`s not like people don`t know who they`re going to see before gnr....  stay a little longer outside of the venue or whatever.... have a beer.... anyways...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
creepingvines
Headliner

exploding whispers...

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 02:07:36 PM »

I  believe he is curious to hear CD, it may be a big NIN rip off, with layered guitars, noises and electronic beats.

right because trent reznor invented, revolutionized, popularized, and owns the copyrights to guitars, layered tracks, electronic beats, and noises. Roll Eyes  i'm sure nin is going to be an influence especially considering a former nin guitarist is now in gnr.  seriously though, the new stuff we've heard sure doesn't sound like a nin rip off to me, more like a combo of old school style ballads and gritty rock with a lil bit of hip hop sprinkled into the mix.  anyway it doesn't sound like what he said was meant as a disrespect to anyone in particular, not that i've watched it.  if he really was a big hater i don't think he'd be going to all the trouble to make so damn many subtle gnr references on the website.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 02:14:54 PM »

what a no talent junkie loser!!!! rant

Roll Eyes hihi peace

The differences between Trent and Scott are HUGE dude. Same huge differences between NIN and VR. Your smart sarcasm is pointless this time.

We all know that Trent doesnt need to grab Axl's balls constantly to sell records. Trent has lots of talent. Trent can sing.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 02:15:57 PM »

Isn't it sad that nowadays only a few have good comprehension of the language they speak, RitzWalker8 and DoubleTalkingJive?

DLing now.

or maybe some us don't comprehend what's being said...huh ppbebe?   This whole thread is sad.   If this was a positive not sarcastic remark, I apologize.   I just don't understand how Trent is the bad guy here talking about a hostle crowd.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 02:20:00 PM by DoubleTalkingJive » Logged

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 02:34:05 PM »

Who cares what he says about GN'R their fans, I love Trent.  He is a great musician, very original like Axl.  If you were getting mud and shit thrown at you, while being booed would you say anything good about the situation?  I didn't think so, if that happened to Axl he would of just left.  Not a diss at Axl, as we all know hes the greatest around, but quit bitchin Trent and Axl are both great.
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 02:45:41 PM »

I  believe he is curious to hear CD, it may be a big NIN rip off, with layered guitars, noises and electronic beats.
Uhmm... Nine Inch Nails didn't really invent that... so it's not really a rip off... I'm just sayin cause I think with Pitman in the band that there's gonna be noises and electronic beats and with 3 guitarists I'm sure there's gonna be layered guitars...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 02:55:25 PM »

Isn't it sad that nowadays only a few have good comprehension of the language they speak, RitzWalker8 and DoubleTalkingJive?

DLing now.

or maybe some us don't comprehend what's being said...huh ppbebe?   This whole thread is sad.   If this was a positive not sarcastic remark, I apologize.   I just don't understand how Trent is the bad guy here talking about a hostle crowd.

You should know by now that I'm always positive. ok
But somehow I can't dl the clip.  Cry
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 03:28:40 PM »

DLing now.

or maybe some us don't comprehend what's being said...huh ppbebe?? ?This whole thread is sad.? ?If this was a positive not sarcastic remark, I apologize.? ?I just don't understand how Trent is the bad guy here talking about a hostle crowd.

You should know by now that I'm always positive. ok
But somehow I can't dl the clip.? Cry

ALWAYS positive.  How proud you must be  ok

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
rose22
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 03:43:40 PM »

i've seen alot of good bands or up and coming bands get booed before the main act. smashing pumpkins opened for gn'r in 1992 at the rosemont horizon and they booed that band to no end. i remember reading that the hostile fans in germany actually were throwing sausages at nin. thats pretty funny. it probably doesn't do well for the ego to get booed but it's to be expected. gn'r took alot of bands out with them as they were breaking or before they broke big. nin, alice in chains, pumpkins, soundgarden....to name a few.
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 03:45:52 PM »

One last time he is not making fun of GNR here. ?He is speaking about a crowd from a GNR show. ?I do not even like Reznor, however he is not making fun of the band. ?Wow are people stupid on this board. ?

Ritz Reeves III
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 03:48:27 PM »

One last time he is not making fun of GNR here. ?He is speaking about a crowd from a GNR show. ?I do not even like Reznor, however he is not making fun of the band. ?Wow are people stupid on this board. ?

Not stupid, just unwilling to face reality.

It would be like the Taliban not turning everything an american says into something negative.

Fanatisism.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2007, 03:53:51 PM »

Yeah,
I am from Boston.  So it would be like saying the last time I visited some friends in NYC and we went to a bar and got into a fight with some unruly NYC people.  And then a few years later meeting the same friend and this time we had a good time and everyone was pleasant.  Thereby, remarking to my friend that this time people from NYC were really cool.

Ritz Reeves III
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2007, 05:33:38 PM »

i'm not bothering in watching it.. is it something he said recently?

miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2007, 05:53:58 PM »

trent is a god amongst men. i have the upmost respect for trent, in every respect. so i just find this amusing!

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2007, 06:42:17 PM »

can any of you tell me the difference between, downward spiral, the fragile and with teeth?.
Yes. The Fragile was a decent album which showed glimpses of musical maturity alongside the dumb-but-fun electro-rock. The other two were horrible, navel-gazing crap.

But that's just one man's opinion. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: