Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 11:14:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NH radio station saying 'Chinese Democracy' is being pressed later this month
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: NH radio station saying 'Chinese Democracy' is being pressed later this month  (Read 4656 times)
gibb
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 09:24:01 PM »

Did anyone else try calling the station or is everyone just talking about it?  I just saw this link and tried several times, but kept getting a busy signal.  I thought most people in the US have free logn distance by now...not sure what took so long for anyone to call.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 09:56:10 PM »

Do CD's get pressed in multiple cities? Perhaps there is a pressing factory in NH?

if there is, then CHINESE DEMOCRACY will be done sooner than we think after its handed in to the record company smoking

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
McDuff
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 12:06:02 AM »

Where do they get this shit.

They get it from these websites and forums where people keep making up shit.  smoking
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 12:12:37 AM »

Sure would be nice if it were true...... Tongue
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 07:55:25 AM »

Where do they get this shit.

They get it from these websites and forums where people keep making up shit.  smoking

How true. I remember listening to Talking Metal once and Mark was like "Now, I heard on the radio today that (random GNR rumor) was going to happen by (random made up date). I'm pretty excited about it, they named a message board as their source though, so you never know..."

I was like "Oh no! Now someone's gonna quote Talking Metal as the source and say it's valid!"

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 08:00:40 AM »

I doubt that some random radio station would have this info. Maybe they heard a rumour and they said it,it wouldn?t be the first time the media echo a rumour.

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 08:10:39 AM »

Radio stations are notorious for mis-information and not getting things straight. Unless someone in the band or Mike Piazza pays a visit with a CD, its probrably false.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 08:27:37 AM »

This is great news !

Maybe we'll have the album by May.    yes

Then again, maybe not.   no

Here's to hoping !!    beer

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Bona
Opening Act

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 08:33:43 AM »

Don't trust a person who talk crap for a living.
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 08:34:49 AM »

everyone is just guessing and eventually someones guess will turn out to be correct and theyll claim it wasnt a guess in the first place....
GnrAxl4life
Headliner

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 09:02:54 AM »

It makes sense. Mixing should take 1-2weeks. I would assume they are done by now.
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 09:36:07 AM »

It makes sense. Mixing should take 1-2weeks. I would assume they are done by now.

yea it makes sense.. and its reasonable to assume pressing may take place in the coming weeks... but how tiresome is it reading these unfounded media predictions....
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 10:18:26 AM »

Why doesn't somebody call the radio station and find out where they got their info. from? 
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 10:42:49 AM »

everyone is just guessing and eventually someones guess will turn out to be correct and theyll claim it wasnt a guess in the first place....

After I found out that my birthday falls on a Tuesday in June this year, I'm kinda hopin' for that date. Other then that I got nothin.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 10:48:54 AM »

i don't know why is everybody speculating about "better" being the first single when all uf us haven't heard the whole album yet. i believe there'll be at least 7 or 8 songs we've never heard, and then there's studio versions of maddy, blues and chinese dem, that i'm pretty sure will blow everybody's mind.
King Axl
Rocker

4/14/2012. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 05:59:24 PM »

A small update:

After playing "Better" shortly before noon today, the disc jockey, known as J.R., said he got information from one of the weekend jocks, known as Tommy Boy, that 'Chinese Democracy' is set to begin pressing on March 24th. According to J.R., Tommy Boy is the station's resident GN'R diehard and knows Dizzy Reed personally (Dizzy did appear at the station a couple of years ago to promote a Hookers N' Blow show in the area), and got the information on the pressing from Dizzy.

Take it for what it's worth.

"Something, something, something, DARK SIDE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE".
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2007, 06:09:37 PM »

A small update:

After playing "Better" shortly before noon today, the disc jockey, known as J.R., said he got information from one of the weekend jocks, known as Tommy Boy, that 'Chinese Democracy' is set to begin pressing on March 24th. According to J.R., Tommy Boy is the station's resident GN'R diehard and knows Dizzy Reed personally (Dizzy did appear at the station a couple of years ago to promote a Hookers N' Blow show in the area), and got the information on the pressing from Dizzy.

Well if it leaks around that time, that would be a good indication it is true.  Anyone know typically whether release dates are set before pressing? Or vice versa?

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2007, 06:10:49 PM »

well, at least interesting...but then agian, how many times have we got rumours like this?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2007, 06:11:26 PM »

A small update:

Well if it leaks around that time, that would be a good indication it is true.? Anyone know typically whether release dates are set before pressing? Or vice versa?

Well if they dont announce a date before pressing, id imagine copies would then have to be held somewhere 'til distribution, but im just thinkin aloud. my direct industry knowledge is nil.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2007, 06:14:57 PM »

hm... I wonder if anyone else besides Piazza gets random GNR demo CDs in their mail?!

and who is the joe who's sending it.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: